So when will we find out if he won?
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Real Madrid Fan View Post
      So when will we find out if he won?
      Unfortunately he lost and finished 4th

Comment

https://www.whoscored.com/Regions/15...nds-Eredivisie

he was also in whoscored's team of the week, and their current team of the season. The only non PSV/Ajax player included. Impressive

Comment

Originally posted by bijbij View Post
          Unfortunately he lost and finished 4th
          That sucks... but he is number 1 to us. lol
          sigpic

Comment

vids of his last performance are gone anybody got working link to them..?

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
              vids of his last performance are gone anybody got working link to them..?
              From 07:13

https://www.npo.nl/nos-studio-sport-...7/POW_03615463

Comment

"Under the microscope: Alireza Jahanbakhsh

The criticism on the level of the Eredivisie is not tender. It is closer in level to the Scandinavian competitions than in the Portuguese, for example. Yet there are always players who stand out individually. ELF Football takes a weekly look at a player, this time Alireza Jahanbakhsh.

Wout Weghorst had an excellent start of the season, he tied the goals together. That can in part be written on the account of Alireza Jahanbakhsh, the Iranian wing attacker who seems to experience his absolute breakthrough this year at AZ. Jahanbakhsh has the gift to play a male, is fast and also has a good final pass, something that many an elite player in the Eredivisie just lacks. Last weekend against FC Twente he was again invaluable for the Alkmaarders.

With decisive crosses, Jahanbakhsh distinguishes itself from the bulk of the wing flashers in the Netherlands. Last season, he won eight assists in thirty matches, a number that he is already almost on. Until now, he was at the base of AZ's goal six times. The primary statistics show that he has undergone a nice development in North Holland, because his performance curve in his third year at AZ is still rising steadily.

The amount that AZ deposited for the still only 24-year-old Jahanbakhsh is a pittance of what he is worth now. 1.8 million transferred AZ to NEC in the summer of 2015. Meanwhile, the market value of him on the leading transfer market.de has risen to 5.5 million. Moreover, it is still fixed until 2020, which means that AZ has to demand some in negotiations that will almost certainly come next winter or summer.

WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP
                Jahanbakhsh was born in 1993 in Jihandeh, not far from the Iranian capital Tehran. He went to play football for Damash Teh, for which he made his debut on the third level. Not much later followed the step to Damash Gilan, a step higher. For a long time he did not play football there, because Europe was staring. In the footsteps of compatriots like Ali Karimi and Mehdi Mahdavikia, he went north to look for football luck. He found that at NEC.

Despite the relegation, he did it properly in his two years in Nijmegen. The step higher up came soon too. Within the Netherlands, because he wanted that. AZ snapped and certainly did not regret it. Because of his achievements Jahanbahksh now counts as one of the absolute standard-bearers of Iranian football. He already had a world championship in 2014, but the Iranian football fans will now have their eyes much more focused on the wing attackers than then.

KEY PASSES
                We zoom in on the performance of Jahanbahksh by comparing his statistics with his previous years at AZ, but also with other wing attackers from the Eredivisie. If we look at his own development, it is immediately apparent that the image of a steady development is confirmed. He has become better in the fit, creates more opportunities and gives more key passages than in the two previous years at AZ. He has also improved in the duels. He wins more hand-to-hand fights and more offenses are needed to stop him. Only by air does he win his duels less often than two years ago.

Although Jahanbakhsh scores less than Steven Berghuis, David Neres and Hirving Lozano, it can not be said that he is less dangerous. In fact, the AZ person gives the most assists, creates the most opportunities on average and gives the most key passages of all. Moreover, he also does better in the duels than the players of the competition. In short, he could be of value to every club in the Netherlands."

http://www.elfvoetbal.nl/Binnenland/...za-Jahanbakhsh

Comment

Tbh surprised Jahanbakhsh isn't getting much attention than he should be. Like when I search his name on google and go on news its dry af, but let's say I search Hirving Lozano or Kluivert its wet

Comment

Originally posted by Hoorad View Post
                    Tbh surprised Jahanbakhsh isn't getting much attention than he should be. Like when I search his name on google and go on news its dry af, but let's say I search Hirving Lozano or Kluivert its wet
                    Except for a couple of our players like Azmoun and maybe Taremi, most of our players aren’t really rated highly enough to generate interest from European teams (ofc I do think our players are criminally underrated).

I think AJB will be one of those guys that makes a quiet transfer after the WC, without much hype or fanfare.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                    Twitter and Instagram: @aryo__hadi

ZendebadIran!

Comment

I think he will shine this WC.
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Real Madrid Fan View Post
                        I think he will shine this WC.
                        If TM play all our games in Nijmengen, there is a high chance he will shine

Comment

Venlo AZ 0-0
                          30'

Comment

can find the link here
                            http://www.tv-sport-hd.com/

Comment

the pitch is similar toshahid azodi rasht. difficult to pass the ball

Comment

two good chances for Alireza, shot very high.

Comment

Working...
                                X