This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

just for fun.

He surely recognizes Alireza's name now!

Comment

Interesting documentary about Alireza

https://www.aparat.com/v/Yzt4N/%D9%8...A8%D8%AE%D8%B4

Comment

Part 2

Comment

this guy is probably one of the smartest players we ever had! even smarter then Ali Daei. he has very high IQ on and off the field. very professional.
          IRI = FAILED

Comment

Originally posted by persian-eagle-13 View Post
            this guy is probably one of the smartest players we ever had! even smarter then Ali Daei. he has very high IQ on and off the field. very professional.
            I fully agree. He definitely comes across as intelligent, respectful and authentic. I only wish him the best and can't wait to see him up close again in Russia.

Comment

Originally posted by Futbaldoost View Post
              I fully agree. He definitely comes across as intelligent, respectful and authentic. I only wish him the best and can't wait to see him up close again in Russia.
              Which only makes him a fantastic ambassador for Iran, TM, and our players (lord knows we can use that in this day and age).

Comment

Originally posted by Sly View Post
                and who are those quality wingers whom you think would go ahead of a player like Torabi? and they apply their trade in EU too?!! Which countries/leagues? I must have missed a lot in our football despite trying to be up to date the whole time.
                ARJ and Ashkan are primarily Wingers and so is Ghodoos for most part and off course Amiri who although weaker offensively is a far superior Defensive marker and back-tracker ..!!
                then we got a bunch of decent quality Supposedly CFs (Taremi, Ansarifard, Rezaie, occasionally even Gucci..!!) who simply aren't good enough to unseat Sardar for the sole CF Position in TM's typical tactical (4231 or 433 or 4141) set-up, so CQ often pushes these guys also out wide on the wings in order to make room for them in TM starting line-up and or on the bench..!!
                don't get me wrong, I really like Torabi...! he is a great attacking winger but he is soft defensively and his head if far too often down and he shows the propensity to veer off tactical set-up of the game and frequently cowboy his way into the attacking final 3rd, leaving his wing exposed on swift counters..!
                I'd gladly take him to WC ahead of Amiri but I hardly think the overall defensive minded CQ would .!?

Comment

https://t.co/IzExXIKkC4

According to this, apparently his agent was seen talking to representatives of Beşiktaş but they still say they face tough competition from Bundesliga and Serie A teams

Comment

Originally posted by arkm110 View Post
                    https://t.co/IzExXIKkC4

According to this, apparently his agent was seen talking to representatives of Beşiktaş but they still say they face tough competition from Bundesliga and Serie A teams
                    Be nazare man in khabarhaa raa midan taa gheimate Jahanbakhsh bere balaa va khode JB ham gharardaade behtari begire. Ali-Reza dar in marhaleye

zendegish NEMIRE Torkie.
                    DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

Just read a tweet saying Beşiktaş offered him 2.5 million salary but he’s rejected them as he wants to join a better league

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
                        ARJ and Ashkan are primarily Wingers and so is Ghodoos for most part and off course Amiri who although weaker offensively is a far superior Defensive marker and back-tracker ..!!
                        then we got a bunch of decent quality Supposedly CFs (Taremi, Ansarifard, Rezaie, occasionally even Gucci..!!) who simply aren't good enough to unseat Sardar for the sole CF Position in TM's typical tactical (4231 or 433 or 4141) set-up, so CQ often pushes these guys also out wide on the wings in order to make room for them in TM starting line-up and or on the bench..!!
                        don't get me wrong, I really like Torabi...! he is a great attacking winger but he is soft defensively and his head if far too often down and he shows the propensity to veer off tactical set-up of the game and frequently cowboy his way into the attacking final 3rd, leaving his wing exposed on swift counters..!
                        I'd gladly take him to WC ahead of Amiri but I hardly think the overall defensive minded CQ would .!?
                        Aha...then I understand what you mean.

Comment

Lets just hope u bad chesm mfuckers dont jinx ARJ and he ends up gohing the bed by signing with Besiktas just to back up some tokhme Turkish dude...

ARJ make us proud and go Napoli

Comment

His agent Amir Hashemi said to transfermarkt, that there were already a few Bundesliga Teams showing interest.
                            https://www.transfermarkt.de/jahanba...ew/news/307775

I translated the article in english.

"The Bundesliga is my dream-league", Eredivisie Top-Scorer Alireza Jahanbakhsh said in February in an interview with the "Algemeen Dagblad" already. The Striker playing for AZ Alkmaar could eventually move to Germany this summer to make his next step, Amir Hashemi answered in a request of transfermarkt.

"Of course the Bundesliga is really interesting for Alireza, it's one of the biggest competitions in the world after all," Hashemi said. Some Clubs already started contact: " Yes there are a few clubs who are interested. I hope you understand that I can't tell you the names"

The Right-Winger, who if nothing suprising happens is part of the Iran national team squad in Russia. He has a contract until 2020 with AZ Alkmaar and in February Rumours wich linked him to Napoli emerged.

"For him it's not about the country he is going to transfer to", Hashemi said. " He is going to develop and take the next step. Thats why the club and their plan with him matters for us: Which role will he play? So he can prepare himself for his future, since he is a respectable Professional."

Jahanbakhsh scored 22 Goals in 39 official games this season and gave 14 Assists for AZ, who finished 3rd this season. His market value got up to 8 mio from 5,5 - The tendency shows this value raising upwards.

In an Interview with "Voetbal International" where Jahanbakhsh also talked about the reasons of his good Performance, he said a few things about an upcoming transfer.: "I haven't talked with either AZ or my agent about the future. Normally with Amir I talk about Football-topics and life. Of course I think about the future of my career. I always made my moves carefully/ conscientiously. [...] Having a good feling is really important for me. At AZ it is that way. But I also have amitions and I want to follow them."
                            sigpic

Comment

In German Fan Forums Borussia Mönchengladbach fans are pretty confident that they are the club interested btw.
                              sigpic

Comment

Had a brief talk with an Italian guy who is very much into Italian football, and he said if Sarri stays(there are some rumors he may leave) not sure JB will get a regular playing time as he usually use the same line-up and around 11-12 players, and that is one of the biggest criticizes that ownership had about him as they are CL team and he should rotate the squad this season. I don't want take anything away from what JB achieved as he is my favorite Iranian player of new generation but the gap between Dutch league and a runner-up of a top 4 league in Europe will be huge. Defending for sure is not the same at all. I just hope he makes the right choice, remember a guy like Gucci finished as 2nd best scorer last year in the same league. I see a bright future for JB but the next step and choice will be crucial and i am sure he is considering all that.

Comment

Working...
                                X