X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Alireza makes Fox Sports Profcoach team of the week:

"Profcoach team of the Week: Jahanbakhsh finishes magistral season

Alireza Jahanbakhsh closed the season in a beautiful way in the last team of the Week of this season. His hat-trick and top scoring position brought him nineteen points this week.
    Steven Berghuis, who was also in the race for the top scorer title, scores 11 points.

Other stars of this round are Sean Klaiber of FC Utrecht with 10 points, Lex Immers of ADO Den Haag with 9 points and Heracles Almelo-winger Kristoffer Peterson with 8. "

https://www.foxsports.nl/nieuws/arti...en-magistraal#

"Jahanbakhsh is looking forward to World Cup: 'I want to be an example'

With a hat-trick on the last day of play, Alireza Jahanbakhsh (24) hit three birds with one stone. The AZ striker crowned himself as Eredivisie-top scorer, the most valuable player of the season and he finished in the top of the players classification of VI. Coming summer, more beautiful things are spinning: the World Cup with Iran and a possible transfer."

https://www.vi.nl/pro/analyse/jahanb...voorbeeld-zijn [subscription]

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Iranianarsenal11 View Post
        DEAR GOD NO PLEASEEEEE
        I second this with a big NO as well.

Comment

Originally posted by Hoorad View Post
          Eyval! Pesare khoobe Irooni!

Pesare ba class, ba estedaad, pesare professional va fahmideye Irani!

Dame Jahanbakhsh garm ke Iran o dobare gozasht rooye naghsheye football

Comment

hes such a good boy lol

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
              hes such a good boy lol
              I know every player is different and have different personalities. But imagine if every Iranian football player had the mindset of Jahanbakhsh. Just imagine.

Comment

Idk about y'all but that video got me craving Shir Pesteh and Baviskha

Comment

Originally posted by Hoorad View Post
                  Idk about y'all but that video got me craving Shir Pesteh and Baviskha
                  Actually it's "vavishka" and originally from Russia bala misar :-D

PSYCHOPATH
                  https://open.spotify.com/track/54q3rTiRdvXGar9WvqJA4T

Comment

http://www.dhnet.be/sports/football/...70c60ea6e05b67
                    AZ interested in Gholizadeh alongside Charleroi

Comment

The ideal scenario would be Gholizadeh to Charleroi and Torabi to AZ. Gholizadeh is a young player with a bright future but if AZ is looking to replace ARJ with a player who can make an immediate impact, they should go for Torabi. He has been consistently ranked among the best players of PGPL in recent years and could help them in Europa League too.

Comment

^^Completely agree! It's a big mistake if AZ don't go after Torabi!

and talking about AZ....what about NEC? They're not interested in Iranians anymore? They were the ones introducing our golden boy to Eredivisie!

Comment

^i think the problem is lies with the player than the interest from EU clubs...?
                          Torbi says the typical bazargarmy EU interest and Bs, but i fear he is just trying to to pad the Offer value thats likely to come for him from the sorkhabi...!!
                          im fairly certain he is gonna end up in pes pes or es es, unless he makes the WC traveling squad which seems unlikely atm

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
                            unless he makes the WC traveling squad which seems unlikely atm
                            He's among the 4 players training with CQ! What makes you say that?

Comment

Originally posted by Sly View Post
                              He's among the 4 players training with CQ! What makes you say that?
                              he hardly ever features for TM in games and we got quality Wingers coming outa vazzoo, many of which whom currently apply their trade in EU...!, that says a whole lot more to me about his slim chances of making the WC Trip..!!
                              there is no doubt that CQ likes him, so he must be handling himself very professionally in camps and he most likely has a likable personality.....!! he reminds me so much of KB in the run up to WC14 and we were far thinner on replacement talent heading into brazil and he featured far more frequently in the Qualifications for the wc

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
                                we got quality Wingers coming outa vazzoo, many of which whom currently apply their trade in EU...
                                and who are those quality wingers whom you think would go ahead of a player like Torabi? and they apply their trade in EU too?!! Which countries/leagues? I must have missed a lot in our football despite trying to be up to date the whole time.

Comment

Working...
                                X