Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Spanish speaking highlights, my spanish is carbage but can hear they are praising Alireza

Comment

Originally posted by Hoorad View Post
      What I want to see:

Jahanbakhsh ———> Napoli
      Ghoddos ———> Leicester
      Azmoun———> Liverpool
      azmoun wont go liverpool i promise you

Comment

Originally posted by ehsan singapore View Post
        azmoun wont go liverpool i promise you
        There's 100% chance you don't know that, and are randomly saying he's not going.

Edit: If he was in today's match against Everton, he would have definetly at least had a hattrick. Especially with the amount of crosses coming in. Azmoun> Solanke & Ings

Comment

Originally posted by siz View Post
          Spanish speaking highlights, my spanish is carbage but can hear they are praising Alireza

The match should have been 3-3. A correct goal of AZ was called offside wrongly. The second goal AZ received was just the stupidity of the GK.

Comment

There's 100% chance you don't know that, and are randomly saying he's not going.
            Edit: If he was in today's match against Everton, he would have definetly at least had a hattrick. Especially with the amount of crosses coming in. Azmoun> Solanke & Ings
            i am saying based on he love russia, and dont wanna leave there

Comment

Originally posted by PersianLegion View Post
              The match should have been 3-3. A correct goal of AZ was called offside wrongly. The second goal AZ received was just the stupidity of the GK.
              Just counting how many chances PSV had I have to say they won rightfully. AZ was lucky PSV didn't score 3 more.

Gesendet von meinem SM-G950F mit Tapatalk

Comment

When you think your backline teammates finally have their shit together but give up 3 goals in 5 minutes

Comment

I can confidently say Azmoun is DEFINITELY better than Solanke and Ings.

I’ve mentioned him so many times on Liverpool’s reddit page, but no one is impressed by his club stats in the ‘weak’ Russian League.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

The Spanish commentators were full of praise for Alireza!! They said the dangerous iranian, and complimented him on the first pre-assist and the second assist. They said how PSV were completely unable to contain him.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Comment

Just watched the extended highlights

AZ defended decently until they got frustrated by the BS penalty

It seems like just mentally they totally lost it.

I Blame the loss on the keeper who gave away a goal for FREE, for no good reason.

You never take an extra step when a pacy player is charging right at you.

But their 3rd goal was wrongfully dissallowed and Vlaar getting sent off was stupid.

The league is way too soft in terms of what the refs allow.
                      AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

Comment

I saw somewhere that Napoli is offering 12 million plus 3 million bonus for Alireza and that Alkmaar is interested. Don’t know how legit it is but I’m sure they could take it up to 20 million for him

Comment

Originally posted by arkm110 View Post
                          I saw somewhere that Napoli is offering 12 million plus 3 million bonus for Alireza and that Alkmaar is interested. Don’t know how legit it is but I’m sure they could take it up to 20 million for him
                          I think they will hold out for a 15 million + 5 million at least, which I think Napoli would go for. Good thing is, AZ will certainly sell him, so we dont need to worry about that.

Comment

If they can get 20 Mil from the Spurs for Janssen, I don't see why they can't get at least 20 mil for JB.

Comment

frankly I think the triad of ARJ---Sardar----Ghoddos is worth a solid 50-60 million euros in today's market. Throw in taremi who I think once proven in europe is a 8-10 million euro player, a bit less for ansarifard and kaveh. We have real attacking talent

Comment

Originally posted by The View Post
                                If they can get 20 Mil from the Spurs for Janssen, I don't see why they can't get at least 20 mil for JB.
                                Well the transfer market has gotten way more crazy the last two years, so there is that..

However:
                                1. Janssen was a striker, JB is a winger. Usually strikers are more expensive
                                2. Janssen was the league topscorer, if I'm not mistaken with 27 goals, almost all scored in the second half of the season
                                3. Janssen, if I'm not mistaken, was 22 while being league topscorer
                                4. Janssen is a Dutch citizen (more marketable)
                                5. Janssen was a Dutch international
                                6. Maybe most importantly, Janssen was sold to an EPL team

All this said, i don't believe JB's price will be anything below €16mln.

Comment

Working...
                                X