This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by irani8perspolis View Post
    It is crucial for us the AZ get the win today. It would all but guarantee them 3rd place, which would mean no EL play-off, which means Ali joining TM camp 2 weeks sooner.
    Or play Jahanbakhsh until the last minute of the season since the gap with 2nd placed team Ajax will be only 2 points if they win today against PSV. Theoretically, albeit highly unlikely, they can still win the league.

Comment

Werid. Seeing AZ employ new,pragmatic tactics for a big game. Lets see how they do.I think ARJ will shine in the position right next to weghorst with less defensive responsiblity

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
        Werid. Seeing AZ employ new,pragmatic tactics for a big game. Lets see how they do.I think ARJ will shine in the position right next to weghorst with less defensive responsiblity
        A 5-3-2 gives them more defensive security, something which they have been lacking everytime playing against the traditional top 3 Ajax, Feyenoord and PSV. Let's see how it works out, it is a good test for the big game against Feyenoord in the cup final 22 april, which I will be going to with my friend and pfdc member bijbij.

Comment

how long before the game.?

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
            how long before the game.?
            starts in 15 minutes, links for the game can be found here

http://livetv.sx/enx/eventinfo/64617...v_eindhoven/#_

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
              A 5-3-2 gives them more defensive security, something which they have been lacking everytime playing against the traditional top 3 Ajax, Feyenoord and PSV. Let's see how it works out, it is a good test for the big game against Feyenoord in the cup final 22 april, which I will be going to with my friend and pfdc member bijbij.
              agreed. Hopefully the midfielders can connect the play to ARJ well, because he will be there main guy once again in the attacking third, especially bc weghorst is a pk box player only.

Comment

Best stream possible: http://www.sportnews.to/sports/2018/...z-alkmaar-psv/

Comment

starts in 15 minutes, links for the game can be found here

http://livetv.sx/enx/eventinfo/64617...v_eindhoven/#_
                  thanks
                  its about time they beat a big side...!! common alireza tear shitt up in such games then you'd get some serious clients be chasing your services..!!

Comment

Originally posted by Hoorad View Post
                    damn that's fantastic quality, can i kiss you as a thank you gesture?

Comment

Only a kiss? I was expecting much more

Comment

asks me to turn off ad block to work
                        after i do so it just stays black screen ....??

Comment

jesus what a link

Comment

what good play by Alireza, and somehow az did not score

Comment

arj already killing it, almost gives assist, somehow AZ teammates fuck up as usual from 5 yards out

Comment

min 23, 0-0 nice pass by Aj, and they didnt score

Comment

Working...
                                X