Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Persian Gulf Pro League (2017 - 2018 Thread)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
    Omid ebrahimi with a beautiful cross onto the head of Ghorbani who doubles SS lead.

When afforded time and space, and low/not physical pressure, ebrahimi is a really solid central midfield player. Unfortunately, this is not the case in international matches especially vs high calibre opponents. When he is pressured in those matches, along with many other PGPL players, they simply give the ball away bc they do not have the physical capacity, or speed of play ( decision making, thinking ahead) to deal with physical opponents who put them under high pressure.
    Ebrahimi is not DM. He is CM. Whenever a DM plays next to him like Cheshmi, he plays better.

Comment

Originally posted by irani8perspolis View Post
      دایی: دیگر با صداوسیما مصاحبه نمی*کنم. تا امروز احترام*تان را نگه داشتم. در تلویزیونی که اسمش را جمهوری اسلامی ایران گذاشته*اید مسائلی را به ناحق و دروغ پخش می*کنید

Damesh garm. A true Iranian.
      Please RT and Like

https://twitter.com/FootballPersian/...32008318697472

Comment

Originally posted by Hoorad View Post
        Damn, I want to convert to Esteghlal so bad.
        We welcome everyone with open arms, so you are always welcome to join the Blue family! But once you're a BLUE Sarvar, you will be one for life, in good and bad times.
        Persian Pride running through my veins!

Esteghlal for life!!

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
          Gholizadeh scored 2 and Torabi 1 in today's Saipa win.
          Is there a video of these goals?

Comment

Originally posted by Amin_ View Post
            We welcome everyone with open arms, so you are always welcome to join the Blue family! But once you're a BLUE Sarvar, you will be one for life, in good and bad times.
            LOOL we have had a few swingers here on PFDC. But Zamboor by far is the most disloyal and hezbe bad football fan I have ever seen. He first was Perspolis fan, then changed to Esteghlal, then to Tractorsazi and now neither [emoji1324]*♂️🤦🏻*♂️🤦🏻*♂️🤦🏻*♂️🤦🏻*♂️🤣

I never understood football fans who change their favorite teams. You’re either a fan or not. A real fan stands by their team at all times!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by greenguy4life View Post
              Is there a video of these goals?
              Bizarrely enough I cannot find Saipa - Naft Tehran’s highlights anywhere on the net!

Comment

Originally posted by Keano View Post
                Bizarrely enough I cannot find Saipa - Naft Tehran’s highlights anywhere on the net!

Its always like this. It takes time to see the Saipa highlights.

Comment

So does that mean Perspolis win the leauge just like that...?

Comment

Originally posted by Hoorad View Post
                    So does that mean Perspolis win the leauge just like that...?
                    Just like that. We are not like SS fans who kill themselves when Esteghlal Khuzestan won the league, so Esteghlal Tehran fans were celebrating in streets! We are always chill and relax. We have 11 titles.

Comment

congrats PP. They were very consistent this year.

Comment

Originally posted by Keano View Post

Here you go

http://tamasha.com/v/KENbo

Comment

Originally posted by Ata View Post
                          first goal from torabi was great

Comment

Incredible solo goal from Mohammad Torabi

Comment

Originally posted by irani8perspolis View Post
                              Incredible solo goal from Mohammad Torabi

"Mohammad Torabi"... LOL

Comment

Branko interview on Navad.

Persepolis is supposedly banned from signing players in the summer window, and Branko knows there is already a lot of interest in his players from not only Iran but abroad (Europe included), which might be an issue for his team.

Comment

Working...
                                X