Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Persian Gulf Pro League (2017 - 2018 Thread)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Z Joon View Post
    Back in Iran now making mistakes week after week
    I think we can say that all GK’s we have atm are generally weak

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
      I think we can say that all GK’s we have atm are generally weak
      except Mazaheri

Comment

Alipour scores again!

Comment

Holy shit Mensha... how do you f**k that up?

Comment

Everytime I hear Hossein Papi's name:

Comment

Perspolis needs Mensha to be better than this, IF they plan on going far in ACL.
              I don't care about him missing chances to score on the one on ones, but he has to put the team ahead of himself and pass the damn ball when his teammates are clearly in a much better position than he is (minute 52 of this game for example and one in the first half). I understand that he is under pressure (self inflicted pressure, as the team is doing just fine), but that's no excuse. I think Branko needs to bench mensha for at least one game so he gets the point.

Comment

^ true
                In the interview posted on farsnews he clearly said that he wants to become top scorer and then get invited by the Nigerian National team. He should be told if you do not pass when you should and kick the ball to sky that will not impress the national team coach of Nigeria and in fact it will have the opposite effect . So what you do sometimes will actually hurt you.

Comment

Originally posted by Tehranto View Post
                  Alipour scores again!
                  Taremi will be like.

https://imgur.com/0hsGWvf

Comment

I think if it wasn't for Alma, Perspolis couldve maybe scored 5 or 6 goals

Comment

http://tamasha.com/v/E6YJO

Ali Karimi’s latest interview after todays match against Esteghlal Khuzestan must watch!! ( ALI KARIMI RANT LOL) (watch from 0:30)
                      Hope is a good thing, maybe the best of things and no good thing ever dies.

Comment

Alma>>Beiranvand. If TM had Alma, Quarterfinal of the WC would be a realistic target.
                        "History is a set of lies that people have agreed upon,"

Comment

Originally posted by Erfan11 View Post

Ali Karimi’s latest interview after todays match against Esteghlal Khuzestan must watch!! ( ALI KARIMI RANT LOL) (watch from 0:30)
                          Holey shit watching that got my adrenaline going

Comment

Originally posted by persian_pooya View Post
                            Holey shit watching that got my adrenaline going
                            shit made me feel like going to a pickup game and pretending like I play for sepidrood right fucking now

Comment

Hope to see Alipour and Ghoddos upfront in the World Cup

Comment

Originally posted by Erfan11 View Post

I admire his passion but when you rant 24/7 people will stop taking you seriously, just like it has happened with Karimi now.

Comment

Working...
                                X