Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Persian Gulf Pro League (2017 - 2018 Thread)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Great freekick by Nourallahi hits the cross bar. Always liked him.

Wonder why that amateur Brangoh doesn't play him more.

Comment

Originally posted by Tehranto View Post
      Great freekick by Nourallahi hits the cross bar. Always liked him.

Wonder why that amateur Brangoh doesn't play him more.
      Because he always loved Kamyabinia.

PP rid today! They were unlucky too. Alipour and Nourallahi both hit the woodwork.

Comment

I hate Branko too, but let's stay fair. Ever since he is the coach the team suffered much more from shitty referees than they benefited. We actually lost a whole championship because of that.

Can't judge the PK call today, kind of hard to see with those camera perspectives. But Saipa's 1st goal was offside.

Formerly known as Persianking!
        Follow me @
        instagram/iranscout
        instagram/nariman_iranscout

Comment

Originally posted by Nariman View Post
          I hate Branko too, but let's stay fair. Ever since he is the coach the team suffered much more from shitty referees than they benefited. We actually lost a whole championship because of that.

Can't judge the PK call today, kind of hard to see with those camera perspectives. But Saipa's 1st goal was offside.

Nariman dooset dareem!

Comment

PP twice had the opportunity to officially win the championship in Azadi in front all those fans, but lost both to Esteghlal and now Saipa.

Now they are going to win the title away against Padideh. Kinda feel bad for all these fans who showed up at Azadi.
            Persian Pride running through my veins!

Esteghlal for life!!

Comment

Originally posted by Tehranto View Post
              Come on Saipa!

Want them to be part of ACL next year - good for their young players.
              Rather not, not only they have zero fans, they will keep Torabi and Gholizadeh as well.

Same as Paykan.
              Last edited by 04041374; 03-29-2018, 09:38 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Amin_ View Post
                PP twice had the opportunity to officially win the championship in Azadi in front all those fans, but lost both to Esteghlal and now Saipa.

Now they are going to win the title away against Padideh. Kinda feel bad for all these fans who showed up at Azadi.
                Or tomorrow, if Zob Ahan doesn't win vs Tractor.

Comment

Horrible 1st half, good 2nd half, but way too emotional in the end.

Ansari and Mosleh were the only ones on the bench. It wouldn't make much sense to sub an inexperienced youngster in if you're under pressure.

Mensha has become slow and lethargic. Mahini should be replaced next year, he was beyond bad on his natural position. For some reason, he has been better as DM.

Also, as much as I like Radosevic, it's clear why he's behind Beiranvand in the GK chart.
                  Last edited by 04041374; 03-29-2018, 10:39 AM.

Comment

After watching todays game, boy oh boy is CQ right! PP players hardly covered 5km today. For the WC 10km is minimum! Our local players are not! ready
                    "History is a set of lies that people have agreed upon,"

Comment

Originally posted by Ali Doust View Post
                      After watching todays game, boy oh boy is CQ right! PP players hardly covered 5km today. For the WC 10km is minimum! Our local players are not! ready
                      Branko did not use any of his national players today.

Comment

Btw. Saipa's new defender Samuel Sarfo was great today.

It's no surprise that he was capped for Ghana's A team couple of months ago.

Comment

I actually thought it was a good game. In prediction thread I predicted that Saipa would win 2-1 and they did. For Daei this game was important
                          or else their distance with the top places in the table would increase. Gholizadeh is a good player.

Comment

Perspolis underperforming in the past 3-4 weeks. The first half was terrible, we woke up too little too late. Our scoring ability has sunk big time. Our midfield is a shadow of what it used to be. With Taremi gone we create less opportunities and score less.

Comment

Originally posted by 04041374 View Post
                              Rather not, not only they have zero fans, they will keep Torabi and Gholizadeh as well.

Same as Paykan.
                              Not true, Saipa has started to gain some fans, they have at least a few hundred even when they are playing small teams, which may not seem like a lot, but it is bigger than the dozen they were getting 2-3 years ago, this will be a chance for them to build a bigger fanbase. They are a club that does a lot of things right, In my opinion, these are the clubs that should be rewarded with ACL spots.

Comment

Originally posted by Nariman View Post

clearly offside.

__________________________________________________ ________________________________________
                                We accept the reality of the world with which we are presented

__________________________________________________ ________________________________________

Comment

Working...
                                X