Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Persian Gulf Pro League (2017 - 2018 Thread)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Branko and Persepolis did great this season. It’s hard to defend the title. Many bad refereeing against them.
    Sadly PP didn’t have so many good players. Hosseini as usual best defender in the league. Moharrami was a nice surprise.
    Slip out did well but ended the season not so well.

Daei and Saipa did good. Daeis coaching is getting much better. Players like Torabi and Gholizadeh played great the whole season. It’s great that Daei use young players.

SS has been good but we expect more from SS. They have the leagues best players and still gets to many bad results.
    Two great keepers. Vouria is a beast. Djeparov did well. If Norafkan would stop acting like an Arab he would be good also.
    Ghorbani also did play great this season. I hope SS at least wins Hazfi.

Zobahan don’t play good football. They only relay on Mazaheri saving their as at the back. The guy did so many saves and also saved 5 penalties. Hosseini and Kiros are great players. Tabrizi is a good goal scorer but he needs to play better during the game.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by naderb94 View Post
        Thank god the league is over. Now we can focus on ACL and then full focus on WC
        I would say that too, if I were Sepahan fan. God forbid!

Comment

https://www.reddit.com/r/iran/commen...ns_chant_anti/

S - E - C - U - L - A - R - I - S - M

Comment

https://www.reddit.com/r/sports/comm...er_matches_in/

S - E - C - U - L - A - R - I - S - M

Comment

Allahyar is already a star in IP at the age of 17 only! Can't remember last player who was that dominat at such age, he already benched Gero. Maybe Kia?!
              A goal and assist in his last match and toady he won P.K for Esteghlal on winning goal. The kid is special, probably our best prospect, developing better than anyone else at least, SO FAR..

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
                Allahyar is already a star in IP at the age of 17 only! Can't remember last player who was that dominat at such age, he already benched Gero. Maybe Kia?!
                A goal and assist in his last match and toady he won P.K for Esteghlal on winning goal. The kid is special, probably our best prospect, developing better than anyone else at least, SO FAR..
                Last year, Delfi had 5-6 goals in Persian Gulf Pro League... agree with you man, what great prospects!

Comment

Originally posted by Leicester City View Post
                  Lol what happened in the Persepolis vs Foolad match was in reddit front page
                  https://www.reddit.com/r/soccer/comm...ism_during_an/

DaYum...!
                  Mese bacheyaye koche Hossain Bashi
                  Kid is a straight up G

Comment

Working...
                  X