Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Persian Gulf Pro League (2017 - 2018 Thread)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hosseini is a good keeper, but he needs to work on his attitude.

Aside from his interview in 90, where he sounded very entitled to me (hamash az khodesh tarif mikard), he had some drama before the Padideh-game
    - When he found out that he would be benched he removed Schäfer and Rahmati from Instagram
    - Before the game he refused to make any saves while warming up and seemed to be ghahr with Rahmati.

If it was Schäfer's decision to bench him then I don't see any problem.

Comment

Originally posted by 04041374 View Post

Aside from his interview in 90, where he sounded very entitled to me (hamash az khodesh tarif mikard), he had some drama before the Padideh-game
      - When he found out that he would be benched he removed Schäfer and Rahmati from Instagram
      - Before the game he refused to make any saves while warming up and seemed to be ghahr with Rahmati.

exactly. talk about hashieh. Beiranvand is still our best option and anybody who says otherwise is lying to themselves.

Comment

Mehdi Torabi scores again today ... Saipa beat Padideh FC 1-0

Comment

SS is leading 4/0, it seems Ghaedi had an impact.

Don't know why google is unable to stick PGL clubs' logos in their calendar, livescore, etc..

Comment

Sanat Naft trashing Sepidrood 3-0 at the half.
            Karrar Jassim and Chimba both scored

Comment

Zobahan on a 5 game win streak

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
                SS is leading 4/0, it seems Ghaedi had an impact.
                Don't know why google is unable to stick PGL clubs' logos in their calendar, livescore, etc..
                SS coach finally gave an opportunity to Ghaedi and Barzay. These two are great players. The referee made a bad call on sending Pars Jam player out. In my opinion the first PK for SS and the PK not given to Pars Jam were on the same scale so when the player saw referee didn't give him PK he was protesting. So either the first PK for SS was wrong too or both should have been PK. Overall SS played good but we should consider Pars Jam was playing with only 10 players from min 10.

Comment

It was clear that Ghaedi got tripped in the pk scene. That's why the pk was (rightfully) given. Not because he got shoved. So it certainly was not the same case as with the Pars player, who dropped himself like he was shot by a gun as soon as he felt a few fingers on his back!

The second yellow card, well he went into to that challenge really uncarefully and injured Ghaedi. It was a 50-50 call in terms of a yellow card; some referees would give it, some not.

The pk Pars received was not pk either, but the game was already played by that time so I don't want to make a fuss about it, especially since Rahmati nicely saved it.

Anyway, Ghaedi played really well today. Hope to see him score his first goal for us soon.
                  Persian Pride running through my veins!

Esteghlal for life!!

Comment

My exact sentiments. Up until his 90 interview I was one of the admirer of his attitude and goalkeeping ability. However this interview revealed his egotistical and somewhat arrogant mentality. I was shocked to hear him repeatedly boast about himself and in a smart ass way knocking his peers, and in particular Rahmati. The ending of his interview when he refused to name another keeper apart from him was the biggest no no, it truly changed my views on him. As a matter of fact I think in a few years he has the potentials of becoming a much worse version of Rahmati.

Now regarding today's match, Esteghlal hasturn the page in the second half of the season. They should be mainly, if not solely thankful to Schafer's smart coaching. Regarding the officiating aspects of the match, I believe Jamshidi's touch was definitely a penalty. Some may argue it was barely a touch, however anyone who has played full field football with fast-paced tempo, knows how on sprint runs a tiny touch will cause loss of body and weight balance, making you fall. We know strikers due to the nature of their position make those runs very often, thus high possibility of such contacts in the penalty box, for this should have been called a PK IMHO.

Rahmati yet with another PK save and a few other amazing reflexes!

Comment

Pray for Yousef Seyedi, our former U17 NT and current Gostaresh player

He suffered a heart attack and was brought to hosptial.
                      For now, his condition is stable.

http://90tv.ir/news/437407/%D8%A8%D8...B9%DA%A9%D8%B3

Comment

Pray for Yousef Seyedi, our former U17 NT and current Gostaresh player

He suffered a heart attack and was brought to hosptial.
                        For now, his condition is stable.

http://90tv.ir/news/437407/%D8%A8%D8...B9%DA%A9%D8%B3
                        In no country has there been as many footballers with heart attacks as Iran, its a very worrying trend and must be addressed. There seems to be one every few months, just last month a former Malavan women's player died at the age of 25 from a heart attack.

Comment

Persepolis winning 2-0.

Also Torabi scored the winning goal in Saipa's win yesterday.

Comment

GOOOOOOOAAAAALLLLL
                            Alipour with his 2nd goal

Perspolis 3-1 Paykan

Thanks God, I was fearing another heart attack.

Comment

Ali Alipour 2 more goals ...

3-1 Persepolis ...

Comment

Bad mistake by Rahman Ahmadi on Alipour's shot. He should have saved it!
                                Persian Pride running through my veins!

Esteghlal for life!!

Comment

Working...
                                X