Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Persian Gulf Pro League (2017 - 2018 Thread)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ab-Gosht View Post
    Anything controversial has been leaked?
    controversial for the normal world: no.

controversial for iran: yes.

they leaked his messages with some girls. the guy who did this looks like a mentally sick idiot.

Comment

Beiro messed it up...AGAIN! I hope Rado gets one chance.

Mosleh is terrible in defense as well.
      All in all, 1-1 away vs 3rd placed team is an okay result, but we should've kept the result for 5 more mins. Foolad has a good chance of clinching an ACL spot.
      Last edited by 04041374; 12-24-2017, 06:40 AM.

Comment

With todays howler i have zero confidence with Beiranvand starting in World Cup.
        Hope is a good thing, maybe the best of things and no good thing ever dies.

Comment

Beiranvand's major weakness is his handling, in which he's probably the poorest among all the keepers recently invited to TM. I don't recall any Iranian keeper with worst handling skills since Lak in his Tractor days who himself improved in that area since then.

Unfortunately considering overall goalkeeping attributes, he's probably the "least worst" of all keepers maybe bar Mazaheri who himself needs to be tested more on TM stage. Other GKs (Akhbari, Haghighi, Abedzadeh, Makani, Lak etc...) simply have more weaknesses than he does, it's just that the attention and magnifying glass is naturally on Beiranvand so people see his mistakes more

Comment

Pars Jonoobi 0-2 Gostaresh

Despite the draw, we could extend our lead to 8 points. It's fair to say, that Pars Jonoobi won't remain our main rival, they don't play the same football as in the past weeks.

Foolad and probably Esteghlal (despite behind 14pts behind) will be the main teams to challenge us. Paykan hasn't won their last 5 games as well.

Comment

SS 4-0 vs Sanat Naft, really amazing performance today.
              sigpic ABIETEH

Comment

Originally posted by Esteghlali4life View Post
                SS 4-0 vs Sanat Naft, really amazing performance today.
                The new coach is doing some good work! Eses has gotten a lot better quickly.

Comment

This is EsEs team will Eat PP. Cant wait for the next derby.
                  "History is a set of lies that people have agreed upon,"

Comment

Besides the scoreline, I am also glad about the way we played. Nice combinations going forward and creating a lot of opportunities. Despite keeping a clean sheet again, we still should improve in defense a bit. We gave away way too many free-kicks.
                    Persian Pride running through my veins!

Esteghlal for life!!

Comment

Originally posted by Amin_ View Post
                      Besides the scoreline, I am also glad about the way we played. Nice combinations going forward and creating a lot of opportunities. Despite keeping a clean sheet again, we still should improve in defense a bit. We gave away way too many free-kicks.
                      When was the last time EsEs played so organized? No local manager could do what Schaefer has done.

Comment

Hossein Hosseini was excellent and deserves a call up. He has been putting in impressive performances for the whole season, glad that the loser rahmati is out of the way.
                        Mohsen Karimi also is really showing his talent, Dariush Shojaeian looked fantastic as well.

Comment

On paper, this SS team is the most talented. They were getting draw after draws until Shaffer came in.. I can see SS as major title contenders next year

Comment

next years title fight will be absolutely awesome. So many story lines. I wonder if Sepahan can get their shit together too and make a run.

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
                              Hossein Hosseini was excellent and deserves a call up. He has been putting in impressive performances for the whole season, glad that the loser rahmati is out of the way.
                              Mohsen Karimi also is really showing his talent, Dariush Shojaeian looked fantastic as well.
                              I agree, he looks pretty good in last few games, if he keeps it up he needs to be invited to the next game again.

Comment

When I was bigging up Hossein Hosseini just a couple of months ago, people were bashing him and saying he doesn't deserve to be anywhere near TM. Now it seems like people are finally realizing what has been very clear to me. Hosseini is Top 3 in Iran.

Comment

Working...
                                X