Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Persian Gulf Pro League (2017 - 2018 Thread)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by naderb94 View Post
    So would that reduce the league to 6-8 teams?

More likely 8 by the end of the season. It's a good move to professionalize our league and clubs in general. However the downside is that our ACL quota will reduce to maximum of 2 teams (Not that I would care, as at least 2 of our representatives every year suck and embarrass us nonetheless)

Taj has done some admirable improvements to our football ever since his installment as the head of the IFF. Hopefully he will keep up the trend!

Comment

Perspolis leading Siyah jamegan by one goal

1-0 Perspolis

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Thus far 2 Perspolis goals being called offside (both seemed offside)

Comment

Honestly that looked like a penalty in Siyahjamegan box

Comment

Comment

GOAL SIAH JAMEGAN!

Comment

We got wasteful and Misghian's anti-football finally got them a goal. Garbage game.
                Handball by Siahjamegan should have been called, but the ref didn't say anything and they scored.
                Hopefully the boys can recover.
                Last edited by Nokhodi; 08-16-2017, 11:10 AM.

Comment

Again, poor coaching by Branko... Mensha shouldve been brought much earlier or even started this game

Comment

Siahjamegan grassrolling.

Comment

Mosalman has been sloppy and lazy today.

Comment

What an amazing pass by Nemati and another wasted opportunity by Taremi

Comment

Nasseri saved Siahjamegan's arse.

Comment

Grassrolling by Siahjamegan is nasty. Card them you dumb ref.

Comment

Akbar Anti-football gets a point. These types of teams are problematic for Persepolis.

Comment

Great draw by Siah Jamegan. Their team definitely looks better and more organized than last year. I expect them to comfortably survive relegation this year.

Not a bad result for PP. They are still in great position and probably were looking too much forward to Al Ahli game. Branko needs to start Mensha and stop subbing him

Comment

Working...
                                X