Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Persian Gulf Pro League (2017 - 2018 Thread)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

what a team this Persepolis is

Comment

Aghazamani in When I see him, I think of the team we had in 2010-2012, thanks God these times are over.

Comment

PP link ?

Comment

Great left footed shot by Taremi goes in the net - outside the 18 yeard box.

His 2nd of the game.

3-0 PP

Comment

Perspolis is playing like a La Liga side.

Comment

Originally posted by 04041374 View Post
              Farshad Ahmadzadeh makes it 2-0

Ghadir is 40km away from Ahvaz + dangerous road + 50 degrees heat + no water in the stadium + Esteghlal Kh is in the shadows of Foolad.
              I never understand why idiots in charge make it difficult for fans and build stadiums far away from the city. I understand to avoid traffic issues, but you risk losing fans all the time.

Good win for Perspolis. We can go ahead and hand them the title once again

Comment

Ajab...

Comment

Also Taremihimovic had an amazing game! Looking for top scorer of league again!

Comment

Anyone know where I can get Taremi's goals from today in HD?

Comment

Originally posted by naderb94 View Post
                      I never understand why idiots in charge make it difficult for fans and build stadiums far away from the city. I understand to avoid traffic issues, but you risk losing fans all the time.
                      Good win for Perspolis. We can go ahead and hand them the title once again
                      Only place they'll be given cheap land.
                      Anywhere else gov has land inside a city they want to give it to their own buddies to build apartments and malls.

Comment

Originally posted by Tehranto View Post
                        There isn't an HD source, but here you go:
                        http://static2.90tv.ir/ff77c040/Naf0...al_90tv.ir.mp4
                        http://static2.90tv.ir/4d133822/Naf0...al_90tv.ir.mp4

Comment

Originally posted by Tehranto View Post
                          The same place you can find a treasure chest filled with a million dollars
                          Team Meli Iran
                          Perspolis FC
                          Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Congrats to Nemati for recording his first assist. Also Taremi has a fantastic record for Persepolis:

League: 83 games, 43 goals

Total: 106 games, 52 goals

Comment

If Taremi stays in Persepolis for another year (I hope not), he could break some important records and set new bars for future Persepolis players. I'm happy for him.

Comment

Most likely he will transfer to Europe for the 2018-2019 season (depending on if he has offers and how he performs in the World Cup next summer. Or if he even plays games in the World Cup, we will see.). I'm hopeful for Taremi. As much as both him and Rezaeian disappointed me in the past, I want the best for Taremi too.

Comment

Working...
                                X