Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looking at all the amazing goals he scored and the promising signs he showed last season, with all the praise Sardar got from foreign fans it makes me very sad to see his scoring drought this season.

Comment

It not a bad thing to make him realize his mistakes now at 22 than around 27 or 28. If he actually realizes it of course!

Comment

Some people must be naive to think our criticism of him is from hate or jealousy. It is because we care about him and know his potential and are sad to see him in this situation.

Regarding Bayern even though they are my favourite team and I would be over the moon if he was to join them, he won't get a single minute unless both Lewa and Muller are injured.

Comment

man how can we make our fans understand that rubin is just plain shit this year. even if you put lewandowski there he won't do jack ****. the team is so damn **** you have no idea. they can't string passes properly theres really nothing u can do as a striker when you are playing on the top and the ball barely comes to your feet.

Comment

Originally posted by KeonKish View Post
            We all know that Bayern want to sign enayati

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
            This is the first time I’m hearing an Esteghlali make fun of his own legend

Jokes aside, although Enayati was an inconsistent forward for Team Melli, he’s one of the best goalscorers in the history of the PGL.

Comment

Originally posted by enikoravesh View Post
              man how can we make our fans understand that rubin is just plain shit this year. even if you put lewandowski there he won't do jack ****. the team is so damn **** you have no idea. they can't string passes properly theres really nothing u can do as a striker when you are playing on the top and the ball barely comes to your feet.
              Don't waste your energy man.

Comment

Originally posted by enikoravesh View Post
                Rubin is definitely a shit team, but that's no excuse to not have scored at least one goal. Nabiullin, M'Vila, Song, Lestienne, Caktaš, Karadeniz, Kanunnikov, and Zhemaletdinov have all scored at least 1-2 goals and have played less games than him, so......

Comment

Sardar listed as one of 'The 32 stars that will illuminate the World Cup':

"Iran:
                  Sardar Azmoun , 22, has the highest appraisal of Asians: US $ 13 million. The skilful striker of Rubin Kazan of Russia has drawn attention for his performances in the Champions League. "

http://www.cdf.cl/cdf/rusia-2018/las...16/095922.html

Sardar also mentioned on Soccer Laduuuma as one of the 'Top Goalscorers In 2018 World Cup Qualification':

"Iran's Sardar Azmoun and Syria's Omar Kharbin complete the top goalscorers in 2018 World Cup qualification ranking after netting 10 goals during the qualifiers. "

https://www.soccerladuma.co.za/news/...-update/283890

Comment

Originally posted by aenima_8 View Post
                    Sardar Azmoun , 22, has the highest appraisal of Asians: US $ 13 million.
                    I've no idea what they mean by this: either value or salary is dwarved by a few other asian players.

Comment

Hopefully he moves to another league that has more rigorous training and a new environment where he can grow.
                      Ma Bishomarim

"!خدایا ایستاده مردن را نصبیم کن که از نشسته زیستن در زلت خسته ام"
                      محمد مختاری -

"Lord, let me die standing, as I am tired of living in indignity and on my knees"
                      - Mohammad Mokhtari

Comment

Originally posted by aenima_8 View Post
                        Sardar listed as one of 'The 32 stars that will illuminate the World Cup':

"Iran:
                        Sardar Azmoun , 22, has the highest appraisal of Asians: US $ 13 million. The skilful striker of Rubin Kazan of Russia has drawn attention for his performances in the Champions League. "

http://www.cdf.cl/cdf/rusia-2018/las...16/095922.html

Sardar also mentioned on Soccer Laduuuma as one of the 'Top Goalscorers In 2018 World Cup Qualification':

"Iran's Sardar Azmoun and Syria's Omar Kharbin complete the top goalscorers in 2018 World Cup qualification ranking after netting 10 goals during the qualifiers. "

https://www.soccerladuma.co.za/news/...-update/283890
                        Despite being stuck in Kazan and his current situation, I don't see how he wouldn't shine in Russia 2018.

In fact, I strongly believe that since it's his backyard he will perform very well for us. Even if he doesn't score (which I highly doubt), he will still be a threat against any opposition.

Comment

Benched vs Arsenal...Tula.

Comment

he better come off the bench and snap outa his funk and score today..!! im beginning to really get annoyed and worried with his lack of production and his rather cavalier attitude on the pitch..!
                            He Needs to STEP UP his game, big time..!

Comment

as much as we rip on him for not scoring, he has only started 5 out of the 16 games (assuming he will get on) he has played. it is extremely difficult for a striker to score when he comes in for the last 20 minutes not adjusted to the pace and flow of that specific game, not to mention that papa berydev plays a sadistic version of mourinhos park the bus.

long story short, yes azmoun has not been good this season, but a huge part of that is berydev's tactics and his decision not to play him regularly

Comment

Originally posted by irani8perspolis View Post
                                as much as we rip on him for not scoring, he has only started 5 out of the 16 games (assuming he will get on) he has played. it is extremely difficult for a striker to score when he comes in for the last 20 minutes not adjusted to the pace and flow of that specific game, not to mention that papa berydev plays a sadistic version of mourinhos park the bus.

long story short, yes azmoun has not been good this season, but a huge part of that is berydev's tactics and his decision not to play him regularly
                                yea man i just watched last 15 minutes of the 1st half and it looks like another nasty-natured, classic midfield hackfest with no service whatsoever and very few and in between hopeful long balls sent forward for strikers to run on to..!!
                                Rubin forward kid got a nasty challenge on his ankle and they are playing away so i'd guess Sardar will get in sooner than later..?

Comment

Working...
                                X