This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
    We need to stick by and support him as fans , but he also needs some words from CQ. I think if CQ drops him from starting list for a couple freindlies, and communicated with him that his performances for club are not good enough for him to maintain spot inTM, he will regain motivation .
    Azmoun is the only player that won't be replaced in the starting lineup for Worldcup matches. He is the perfect holding striker a 4-5-1 system needs. None of our other strikers provide a holding/ target striker presence.

Comment

Originally posted by pdot View Post
      Azmoun is the only player that won't be replaced in the starting lineup for Worldcup matches. He is the perfect holding striker a 4-5-1 system needs. None of our other strikers provide a holding/ target striker presence.
      Taremi?

Comment

Originally posted by Hoorad View Post
        Taremi?
        Not a target striker in the same sense as Azmoun. Taremi isn't as good in the air and isn't as pacey as Azmoun. He works, but not the at the same level as Azmoun.

Comment

Originally posted by pdot View Post
          Ansarifard.

Comment

Originally posted by The View Post
            Ansarifard.
            Same issues. Not as good as in the air as Azmoun or as pacey.

Comment

Yeah azmoun is really the only target man.

Taremi is really good but he always tends to be on the flanks and start his attacks from a deeper position while azmoun is more of a in the box target man.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
              AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

Comment

Sardar needs to learn from Jahanbakhsh....Sardar is wasting his talent...what a shame....he sure doesn't have a good mentor or a manager....now we have to deal with his lack of playing time before WC and watch him mess up and blame that

Comment

Truth is no matter his club form right now we have no one even near Sardar's level in that position.

Comment

I mean if we are really worried, Dejagah hasn't played in a long time, but he is one our best players.

Comment

guys I never said he shouldnt be our starting striker. I have always maintained that should be the case regardless of club form. I jsut think that CQ has the power to do something to light a fire under this guys ass

Comment

heard some rumors on twitter that bayern are interested in sardar lmao. As a very cheap backup option. Dont shoot the messenger.

Comment

heard some rumors on twitter that bayern are interested in sardar lmao. As a very cheap backup option. Dont shoot the messenger.
                          Lmfaooo watch Bayern somehow sign Taremi...

Comment

We all know that Bayern want to sign enayati

AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

Comment

Originally posted by KeonKish View Post
                              We all know that Bayern want to sign enayati

I mean to be fair, sardar did put on a clinic against them and was arguably the star of the CL group, so they definitely got to see his potential up close.

Comment

Sardar Azmoun @ Rubin Kazan | 2017-2018

That would be such an epic, yet hilarious move at this point haha. Would shut up all the haters and make us forget about his failed Lazio transfer.

I do think the biggest question will be whether Berdyev will sell, knowing that Bayern have deep pockets and can afford to overpay if needed.

I doubt this interest is real though, considering how terrible his season has been so far (even taking into account his bad service).
                                Guess we’ll find out!

Twitter and Instagram: @aryo__hadi

ZendebadIran!

Comment

Working...
                                X