• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Since Sardar scored a goal for his club

- Real Madrid won 4 trophies
    - England won U20 WC, U19 Euros and U17 WC
    - Ronaldo became UEFA player of the year and FIFA player of the year
    - Mbappe went from a nobody to the 2nd most expensive transfer
    - Ezatollahi played for 3 clubs (Anzhi, Rostov, Amkar)

Comment

Originally posted by puddha View Post
      He still is a great player. He just needs to get out of RPL. 2 years ago....
      yea
      he simply isnt a good fit for this Rubin team, especially so to their playing tactics, nor RPL generally for that matter...!!
      it also seems as he badly needs a formidable, striking parter whom he can feed off...!!? someone like Poloz who can do much of the intangible, pressing and bitchwork for him and provide him with decent openings..! or like Taremi at TM..! someone who's in-tuned with his moves and attacking style..!!

Comment

I think that alot of people here are bashing him without seeing any of his games. I agree that 0 goals is horrible but I watched the game today and Rubins team is terrible. 0 service and gameplan whatsoever, its just bezan ziresh and Azmoun is trying and trying up top but its really difficult.

I hope that he leaves Russia but something tells me that there are things that we dont know with his contract and that he wanted to leave for Lazio. He will find a new club and I hope that with a good WC, good offers will come.

Comment

man rubin kazan is so f***** sh*t this season. like seriously how do you expect sardar to score? their top scorer is jonathas with 4 goals... and he left to hannover in 22 August 2017 .

Comment

Honestly I am suprised CQ doesn't get involved and tell Sardar that he needs to get the fuck out of dodge during the winter window.
            "Formerly known as AliDaeiClone"

Comment

Not a single bit sorry for this guy. He chose papa joon over glory and ambition. All the interest will fade soon.

Comment

I actually think there will still be offers from teams, not as good teams and not as much money, but on the flip side maybe now he will push to get the fuck out of this shithole.

Comment

Originally posted by Love TM View Post
                  I think that alot of people here are bashing him without seeing any of his games. I agree that 0 goals is horrible but I watched the game today and Rubins team is terrible. 0 service and gameplan whatsoever, its just bezan ziresh and Azmoun is trying and trying up top but its really difficult.

I hope that he leaves Russia but something tells me that there are things that we dont know with his contract and that he wanted to leave for Lazio. He will find a new club and I hope that with a good WC, good offers will come.
                  Yeah exactly. Cheshm baste ghezavat mikonan.

Neshastan baghale goed migan lengesh kon.

Comment

So glad he didn't go to Everton :P

Comment

Azmoun featured on RT's "The Stan Collymore Show" [@ min 19:50]:

Comment

Originally posted by aenima_8 View Post
                        Azmoun featured on RT's "The Stan Collymore Show" [@ min 19:50]:

Interesting video, thanks. I find it telling that his parents now live in Kazan, and how he says he feels so comfortable there. I hope that this will not become a situation where he can only move teams if his entire family move along with him. He's a man now, a football star with money. I feel this coddling of Iranian children creates dependence on parental figures, which is why a guy like Azmoun is in the club situation that he is in.

I hope I am wrong, and that the video is correct that he will leave in summer 2018, but I still maintain fear he will be afraid to go out on his own and instead stay in his comfort zone.

Comment

I wish Sardar all the best. Hopefully he starts scoring soon...it's only in our advantage.

Comment

Sardar got the new iPhone X.

Hopefully this motivates him to start scoring goals.

Comment

shit he looks lousy in that video? like someone who doesnt care and parties all day and night. rofl compare him to AJ. this guy is truly unprofessional. but at least he got a tattoo to show .

Comment

Originally posted by littlepersia17 View Post
                                Sardar got the new iPhone X.

Hopefully this motivates him to start scoring goals.
                                Hopefully CQ won't pick him up for WC18 so he would have plenty of free time to use his Iphone X and take some selfie with big Berdie

Comment

Working...
                                X