This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ali Doust View Post
    He will finish the season with 5 goals and if he cannot find a move this offseason he will get loaned out this summer.
    I think what'll happen is, kind of similar to what you said, he'll score 5-6 goals for Kazan this season. I have a feeling he will perform very well for Team Melli in the World Cup (maybe even help us go to the round of 16) which will have better offers come his way.

Hopefully by then Fetish Berdyev will set him free, or in other words get paid a big sum to let our kid go..

Comment

Yann M'Villa on Azmoun:

"YANN M'VILA: "AZMUN IS ONE OF THE BEST PLAYERS IN THE RUSSIAN CHAMPIONSHIP"

But we have good players, without him, attackers, such as Kanunnikov , Azmun , who, if he is 100% ready, is a very strong and talented player. And Rifat Zhemaletdinov, too. That is, we have very high-level players in the attack.

And about Azmun, you can say that he is one of the best players in the Russian championship. And goals, by the way, depend not only on forwards, but also on other players. From us, midfielders, who must deliver to them the balls and themselves must also score, connecting to the attacks. And the defenders also participate in the attacks when they go to standard positions. That is, it depends on the whole team, not on one or two players."

http://www.sport-express.ru/football...ossii-1325595/

Last edited by aenima_8; 10-25-2017, 10:23 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by aenima_8 View Post
        Yann M'Villa on Azmoun:

"YANN M'VILA: "AZMUN IS ONE OF THE BEST PLAYERS IN THE RUSSIAN CHAMPIONSHIP"

But we have good players, without him, attackers, such as Kanunnikov , Azmun , who, if he is 100% ready, is a very strong and talented player. And Rifat Zhemaletdinov, too. That is, we have very high-level players in the attack.

And about Azmun, you can say that he is one of the best players in the Russian championship. And goals, by the way, depend not only on forwards, but also on other players. From us, midfielders, who must deliver to them the balls and themselves must also score, connecting to the attacks. And the defenders also participate in the attacks when they go to standard positions. That is, it depends on the whole team, not on one or two players."

http://www.sport-express.ru/football...ossii-1325595/

[ATTACH]17568[/ATTACH]
        Nice to see that they admit it at least

Comment

M'Villa and Azmoun are homies. But he is still stating the truth about Sardar's quality as a player.

Why can't we admit that this team's hands are tied and Sardar is not to blame for not scoring? Why do we have to quickly bash the player when RK isn't a cohesive unit and it is visible to the human eye. This team lacks consistency and they lack chemistry.

An example of what happens to a team when a majority of its players are loaned out to other clubs. When they come back they need time to get used to the team.

I am hopeful that they will at least get their **** together after the FIFA dates. If not, Sardar should get a lawyer. But then again I also have the feeling that Sardar seems to be comfortable with RK..

Comment

Cheghadr ma hers mikhorim baraye Iroonia legionnairemoon lol.

Comment

Rubin have had these problems for a few years now because they switch players in their team too often, nobody has time to gel.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
              AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

Comment

Originally posted by teammelli1 View Post
                M'Villa and Azmoun are homies. But he is still stating the truth about Sardar's quality as a player.

Why can't we admit that this team's hands are tied and Sardar is not to blame for not scoring? Why do we have to quickly bash the player when RK isn't a cohesive unit and it is visible to the human eye. This team lacks consistency and they lack chemistry.

An example of what happens to a team when a majority of its players are loaned out to other clubs. When they come back they need time to get used to the team.

I am hopeful that they will at least get their **** together after the FIFA dates. If not, Sardar should get a lawyer. But then again I also have the feeling that Sardar seems to be comfortable with RK..
                This wouldnt be as much of an issue if he and his handlers didn't turn down a fantastic opportunity at Lazio (and other clubs) to stay in the shithole that is Rubin.
                "Formerly known as AliDaeiClone"

Comment

Starts against FC Ufa.

Comment

Mister ZeroGoal. Azmoun 0% goal, 100% insta

Comment

59min
                      sardar subbed out
                      score 1-1

just saw the last 5min. hamoon aasho kase .... not sure who scored the goal for rubin.? probably not him..??
                      kiri and cold as shitt playing conditions , marked up tight the whole time, not much of service, except few hoofs thrown his way

Comment

This guy is hopeless.

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
                          This guy is hopeless.
                          Don't worry, he'll keep his spot as the starting striker in TM by just standing in front of the net having balls lucky bounce off of him into the net.

Comment

Originally posted by The View Post
                            Don't worry, he'll keep his spot as the starting striker in TM by just standing in front of the net having balls lucky bounce off of him into the net.
                            But seriously though, he was regarded as one of the world's brightest talents only last season. To see how he is declining really really fast is horrible to see and it might even go viral. I can't remember any talent who didn't score a SINGLE FUCKING goal after more than 15 games!!! With these statistics no single team would want him at the moment. Sardar riid all over his career with this move to Rubin. This thread makes me want to take Prozac pills.

Comment

He still is a great player. He just needs to get out of RPL. 2 years ago....
                              "If you put water into a cup, it becomes the cup. You put water into a bottle and it becomes the bottle. You put it in a teapot it becomes the teapot. Now, water can flow or it can crash. Be water my friend."~Bruce Lee

Comment

Originally posted by puddha View Post
                                He still is a great player. He just needs to get out of RPL. 2 years ago....
                                A great player doesn't score 0 goals in 15 league games. Unless it's not your job to be a striker and score, which clearly is his main task. If he left Rostov after the amazing season he had there it would be a perfect end to his stay in Russia. Now he has to start from the bottom again to show that he is capable of anything. It's so sad

Comment

Working...
                                X