Clear All

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
    Vid of assist?

Comment

https://twitter.com/FootballPersian/...77458013347842

Comment

Kannunikov has been released by Rubin

Comment

That awkward moment when you play a 5-4-1 formation with 1 goal ahead, but end up drawing to leauge leaders Anji.

Comment

The fact that Reza Shekari made the bench means he impressed the coach enough during their pre-2nd half of the season friendlies.

Comment

That assist is superb, if you can't appreciate that kind of intelligence and need GOAL numbers to sustain you please see yourself out to the Alipour thread in which you can be satisfied with strikers scoring against goatherders from Shiraz.

Comment

Sardar Azmoun @ Rubin Kazan | 2017-2018

Great game and assists by Sardar! Let’s give him credit. He is playing much better from the winter friendlies onwards.

He had a great game. If this was AJ, everyone would be touching their nipples because of how good he played.

Let’s be fair here.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by littlepersia17 View Post
                  Great game and assists by Sardar! Let’s give him credit. He is playing much better from the winter friendlies onwards.

He had a great game. If this was AJ, everyone would be touching their nipples because of how good he played.

Let’s be fair here.

Exactly.

According to Scott McIntyre, Sardar is already one of the best Asian players of all time - and he just turned 23. I take the words of Asian football historians and journalists like Scott over people here. No offense.

He is so talented and we are so lucky to have him. Yes, he has had his struggles in Rubin's dead-ball system, but look at how he has performed for team. His assist today was beautiful.

Comment

Originally posted by Taz View Post
                    That assist is superb, if you can't appreciate that kind of intelligence and need GOAL numbers to sustain you please see yourself out to the Alipour thread in which you can be satisfied with strikers scoring against goatherders from Shiraz.
                    No thanks, I prefer watching Azmoun scoring 1 goal against the future superstars of the world Anzhi Machachkala, underrated SKA-Khabarovsk talents and FK Tosno heroes.

Comment

Touché

Comment

Originally posted by littlepersia17 View Post
                        He is playing much better from the winter friendlies onwards.
                        Actually I think he started to play well already during the last few league games before the half season break. He was just very unlucky not to score goals.

Hope he continues this way. The goals will come.

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
                          No thanks, I prefer watching Azmoun scoring 1 goal against the future superstars of the world Anzhi Machachkala, underrated SKA-Khabarovsk talents and FK Tosno heroes.

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
                            Watch our TM games from the last four years.
                            Right, as the world goes, is only in question between equals in power, while the strong do what they can and the weak suffer what they must.

Comment

Originally posted by RaginG Inferno View Post
                              Watch our TM games from the last four years.
                              no he plays in russia and therefore cant be good for TM, despite the fact that he is, besides dejagah, our most experienced player in terms of high level football, and is TM's 5th all time goal scorer at the age of 23. Russia=BAD

Comment

I swear if Sardar scores a last minute winner against Spain in Kazan, I will wear Iran’s kit EVERYWHERE I GO for a straight month.

Comment

Working...
                                X