Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i hope that this is true! he needs to leave ASAP!.
    Originally posted by FF187 View Post
    Guys don't want to start this all over again but according to that source Sardar is still No.1 on Lazios targets. They will go for him in the January slot. Unbelievable how much they see in him despite basically being a bench warmer at Rubin. I am a Lazio fan already I have to say!

http://www.cittaceleste.it/mercato-l...?refresh_ce-cp

Gesendet von meinem SM-G950F mit Tapatalk

Comment

I love how ppl here think that this current Azmoun deserves a spot on TM Shea's of Kaveh, Ghoddos or even Gucci.... complacency is a bitch and the biggest drain on ambition and drive.
      "If you put water into a cup, it becomes the cup. You put water into a bottle and it becomes the bottle. You put it in a teapot it becomes the teapot. Now, water can flow or it can crash. Be water my friend."~Bruce Lee

Comment

Originally posted by puddha View Post
        I love how ppl here think that this current Azmoun deserves a spot on TM Shea's of Kaveh, Ghoddos or even Gucci.... complacency is a bitch and the biggest drain on ambition and drive.
        Then watch team melli without Sardar and see them struggle to score. It does not matter if he isnt playing regulary he is on the same level of talent as Ali Daei/Ali Karimi. He will be head and shoulders better than the rest of the guys in every game

Comment

Some people seem to forget that even when Daei was underperforming at club level he was regularly scoring for TM. CQ's style seems to suit him and he has been consistently delivering for us, so until he has a performance like that of Saeid I don't think his starting role should be questioned.

Comment

Originally posted by Z Joon View Post
            Btw for those who are curious here is a comparison of Azmoun with Mohammadi ratings on whoscored so far (would have included Saeid if he had actually played football as well)

Azmoun - 6.37 - 0 goals, 0 assists - 0.9 Shots per game - 60.5% Passing accuracy - 1.8 Aerial duels won
            Mohammadi - 7.02 - 0 goals, 1 assists - 1.3 Shots per game - 75.4% Passing accuracy - 1.3 Aerial duels won

Now other non-RPL legionnaires:

Jahanbakhsh - 7.65 - 0 goals, 1 assists - 4.3 Shots per game - 73.1% Passing accuracy - 1.5 Aerial duels won
            Gucci - 6.66 - 2 goals, 1 assists - 3.8 Shots per game - 73.5% Passing accuracy - 1.4 Aerial duels won
            Ghoddos - 7.19 - 7 goals, 4 assists - 2.8 Shots per game - 81.9% Passing accuracy - 0.7 Aerial duels won - 5 Man of the matches (keep in mind he is well into the Swedish season unlike others that just started theirs, also he plays in a considerably weaker league than our other legionnaires, but of course great stats promising for the future)

Anyways, take of it what you will. But it's well looking like so far Azmoun is clearly our weakest performing legionnaire (arguably along Ramin who's league is not rated on whoscored), only notable stat for him is his aerial duels which even in that he's the 8th best in his team which is nothing of note. You may also find interesting that he is the 3rd worst rated player in Rubin Kazan
            You need to include total playing time for each player too, otherwise none of these stats say anything.

Comment

Usually Sepahani players or whoever has practiced with Sep for a couple of month, will be bad luck in Europe.
              1. Ali Karimi
              2. HajiSafi
              3. Azmoun
              4. Navidkia
              5. Aghili

Comment

9 games played in the RPL and still 0 goals scored. What a gem

Comment

My theory is that when talented players like Sardar can't get regular playing time, it's a sign that player has some personality issues.
                  I don't know Sardar as a part, so I can't say what's exactly wrong with him, but there's a reason different coaches in different teams don't respect Sardar, Ezzi and the rest of Bache soosool Inc.

Comment

Originally posted by The View Post
                    My theory is that when talented players like Sardar can't get regular playing time, it's a sign that player has some personality issues.
                    I don't know Sardar as a part, so I can't say what's exactly wrong with him, but there's a reason different coaches in different teams don't respect Sardar, Ezzi and the rest of Bache soosool Inc.
                    I don't know, but one thing is for sure and that is the fact Sardar is becoming the laughing stock of the RPL if he continues to not score goals. There has been so much hype around this guy and he is literally producing 0.0 at the moment.

He is a great player for our national team but on club level this season he just plain sucks. People can't deny it any longer.

Comment

He reminds me of Freddy Adu
                      "If you put water into a cup, it becomes the cup. You put water into a bottle and it becomes the bottle. You put it in a teapot it becomes the teapot. Now, water can flow or it can crash. Be water my friend."~Bruce Lee

Comment

Can you guys stop worrying, look it all went down hill for Balotelli for a while and now he is scoring screamers every week. Just take a chill pill.

Comment

Originally posted by Zamboor View Post
                          Can you guys stop worrying, look it all went down hill for Balotelli for a while and now he is scoring screamers every week. Just take a chill pill.
                          Super Mario was already playing for big clubs at Sardar's age.

Comment

That's a weak comparison. Balotelli's first few years of his career were highly successful and he proved himself in big teams. He had 2 years of "going downhill", but he is now back to his previous ways.

Sardar never had a "previous ways", because he's always been fairly lackluster in the regular season in a weak league. He's not scoring 20+ goals in Serie A at his age like Balotelli. He is scoring 5-10 goals near the end of every season, and had 4 strong performances in Champions League. Obviously not anything to laugh at, but definitely not the same as the strong consistent seasons Balotelli had.

When people look at Sardar, will they judge his club career on the handful of CL goals, or his consistent goalless streaks in RPL? It's the latter.

Many clubs would rightly take the risk on Balotelli who scored so much in teams like Inter and Man City in his youth. Sardar can't score in the Russian league, and has never played successfully in a big name club. Big league teams won't look at this favorably. If you dont have consistently strong stats, you won't be provided opportunities.

The people who always show up exclaiming: "everything will be fine! He'll be in a good league next year!" are highly ignorant to the facts. I knew he would have a weak season on this team. He is not challenging himself and floundering. Teams like Lazio may be interested, but the $$$$ won't be right for Rubin to sell if he has another weak RPL season. Right now, his stock is dropping.

His biggest regret will likely be signing with Rubin for 5 years. We very well can see Sardar in rubin jersey in 2022. Anyone who doesn't see this as a distinct possibility is lying to themselves. Without big performances this year, his price drops in clubs like Lazio's eyes. Rubin refuses to sell at a "loss" (could have made 15-18 million euro this year), Sardar remains stuck at Rubin, or possibly sold for the right value to Al Arabi, Al Saad, or Guangzhou Evergrande.

Look at the star talents of RPL the last few seasons. Where are they now? History and the present are pointing towards one future outcome. How some are so optimistic is quite sad. Sardar probably is operating on this same "be omideh khodah" wishful thinking that things will turn out alright.

Comment

For ever Balotelli, there are twenty players who never recovered.

Comment

Originally posted by puddha View Post
                                He reminds me of Freddy Adu
                                Are you high?

Comment

Working...
                                X