This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Afat11 View Post
    After such a weak start to the season (no goals with 6 games passed), I don't know whether they want to spend 18 million on Azmoun. They seem to have targeted Brahimi as their replacement for Keita. Lazio doesn't seem to have much of a likelihood. Anything is possible, but I don't have much hope.
    You are probably right. Is it safe to call him a failed wonderkid at this point?

Comment

Originally posted by Hoorad View Post
      You are probably right. Is it safe to call him a failed wonderkid at this point?
      No, he is still only 22. He has another year to make the right decision. If he is still in Russia going into his 24th birthday in 2018-2019, he won't be a kid anymore. He'll be in his prime in Russia. He can still improve if he moves next year, but he is going to have a tough time adapting to a better league the older he gets.

Comment

Originally posted by Afat11 View Post
        After such a weak start to the season (no goals with 6 games passed), I don't know whether they want to spend 18 million on Azmoun. They seem to have targeted Brahimi as their replacement for Keita. Lazio doesn't seem to have much of a likelihood. Anything is possible, but I don't have much hope.
        So you can also say mbappe has a bad start aswell.

But i agree kazmoun is on the bench too much. I hope he wont get hemorroids

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
          So you can also say mbappe has a bad start aswell.
          But i agree kazmoun is on the bench too much. I hope he wont get hemorroids
          Mbappe is only 18 years old compared to Sardar who is 4 years older, and French league has only had 2 league matches thus far, and Mbappe only featured in 1 game. Not equal to Sardar, who has played in 6 games out of 6 this year.

Again, not saying Sardar is a bad player, he is just in a terrible situation to have successful statistics. Mbappe is in a much greater opportunity at the moment at his age. Mbappe could stay in Ligue 1 for another 2 or 3 years and he'll still be in demand. A frenchman will always be in more demand to a comparable Iranian. Sadly, that's the truth. Sardar not accepting the opportunities provided is his own fault.

Mbappe can ride his past season for another 3 years. People will forget about Sardar after this season alone if he doesn't have stellar statistics or an amazing World Cup.

Remember, our group could be something like Germany, Colombia, Iran and Italy. What if that happens and we are unluckily in a group of death where none of our strikers have an opportunity to shine? What will Sardar do then? We are all very hopeful that we get an easy group, we can't rely on the World Cup. Even when we've had a situation like 2006 (fairly strong squad, easy group), we still didn't shine. Sardar relying on the world cup for a major contract can and likely will come back to bite him in the ass.
          Hope he can overcome, but I am worried.

EDIT: Just read Tottenham spent a CLUB RECORD 40 million Euro today for Davinson Sanchez from Ajax. This is a 21 year old CB with one season in Europe. We cry about Lazio spending a club record 18 million? It seems like now and in the upcoming years, every transfer period will set clubs' transfer records. Sardar is a freaking steal at 15-18 million. I wish Rubin wasn't so greedy and just let Sardar go.

Comment

Spurs and other interested clubs want to pay 40 million euro's for Sanchez because the Dutch are good negotiators, the Russians are not even to be negotiated with.

Comment

He's on the bench

Comment

i think it says a lot about his overall durability that he cant play 90 minutes consecutively. That is something that he really needs to fix to be able to succeed at higher level.

Comment

And this kids excuse for rejecting Liverpool in the winter was so he wouldn't be benched 😂😂😂

Comment

Azmoun and Driussi wasting their talent in the Russian Leauge

Comment

Rubin 2 - 0 anji . not even minute 20 yet. Im sure we will see sardar early in second half. Hopefully he gets off the mark.....

Comment

3-0. Jonathas with another goal. Great assist by karadeniz.

Comment

Dumbass berdyev should've started azmoun against a team like this to get his confidence back

Comment

In other news, Azmoun is developing fantastically by warming the Rubin bench. I heard Barcelona is after him for the next transfer window.

Comment

Wtf Are people actually watching this match while Azmoun isn't playing?

Comment

Wtf
                                Is it a home match !?
                                Now what's his excuse for sitting on the bench again..!?? Let's see...!?
                                Maybe some stuff happening on the transfer front & birdnan doesn't wanna risk an injury !??
                                Sorry grasping@ straws here ..! Lol 🤣

Comment

Working...
                                X