Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I hope it's not a "sadeghian-tattaloo" type relation.

Comment

Sardar will score more from here on out, I believe in him

Comment

so he is a shit singer.. I stopped listening to Persian music.. It is all shit now ... Har khari az khab pa mishe mige manam khanadam....
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Real Madrid Fan View Post
          so he is a shit singer.. I stopped listening to Persian music.. It is all shit now ... Har khari az khab pa mishe mige manam khanadam....
          You need to listen to some real rap like Ho3ien, Fadaei, Khalse, Sadegh, etc...

Comment

Austrian football website lists Azmoun as possible world cup star:

"The 7 ... possible World Cup stars
            If Cristiano Ronaldo, Lionel Messi and Neymar make their mark on the 2018 World Cup, that would not be too surprising. But whose star could be off the big three at the World Tournament in Russia?

Before World Championships, many a footballer has been stylized as a big star. Others rose to stars in the World Cup and again other kickers could not meet the demands. Some made the World Cup but to "their" tournament. 90minuten.at introduces seven players to watch out for at the 2018 World Cup in Russia .

7th place: Sardar Azmoun
            He may be an unknown player in international football, but he played an invaluable role in his country's participation in the 2018 World Cup, with 11 goals scored in 14 games against Sardar Azmoun in Iran's Asian qualifying campaign. Thus, the 22-year-old has screwed his record in the national jersey to a remarkable 22 goals in 30 games. And if he meets so reliably at the World Cup, then he will soon leave his club Rubin Kazan and draw attention in a stronger league than the Russian."

https://www.90minuten.at/de/red/maga...chen-wm-stars/

Comment

Kudos to the Austrian football website for not underestimating or overrating our player. The perfect balance of words used in the article for our star player Sardar Azmoun.

Comment

Comment

^out with the old and in with the new..!!
                  you gotta earn your keep on our siggies

just noticed, i need to get rid of mine..!! i used to have a pic of AK8 and sardar and ARJ next to my quote that got removed quiet a while back probably due to large size..? never bothered to edit the remainder of it which sounds underwhelmingly lame now that im looking and actually reading it..!!

Comment

I wonder if this winter break (3 months) is going to further set back our russian playas

How do you stay fit? do these russian teams continue to play friendlies?

Comment

Originally posted by tiesto View Post
                      I wonder if this winter break (3 months) is going to further set back our russian playas

Russian teams have camps in this period and most of their camps are located in Antalya.
                      Hope is a good thing, maybe the best of things and no good thing ever dies.

Comment

Originally posted by tiesto View Post

Typically azmoun has always done better in the second half of season. I guess their long training camp, many friendlies, really help the team gel more.

Comment

ديدار با امام جمعه ى گنبد درباره ى كورس اسبدوانى ♥️ مرسى از حاج اقا ترابى كه نميزاره هركسى از اسبدوانى سواستفاده اى كنه
                          Sardar meeting up with Gonbad Imam Jomeh to discuss about horse races.

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bc4McLTB...=sardar_azmoun

Comment

ICYMI

Comment

Originally posted by Tehranto View Post
                              ICYMI
                              Your video led me to this.
                              https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RMkTDawT__M
                              I just couldn't stop laughing

EDIT: Also could somebody please tell me how do I make the links i post appear with thumbnails or previews? So you could just watch them here instead of YouTube

Comment

Originally posted by rabbitt7239 View Post
                                Your video led me to this.
                                https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RMkTDawT__M
                                I just couldn't stop laughing
                                EDIT: Also could somebody please tell me how do I make the links i post appear with thumbnails or previews? So you could just watch them here instead of YouTube
                                lol I remember watching that interview last year or whenever it was. When he says " Hamino boro"

Comment

Working...
                                X