This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Martin-Reza View Post
    His career is not over, some are a bit too dramatic. Many of our players came back from bad decisions. Nekounam, Shojaei, even Gucci.
    At what price for them?

Nekounam went to kuwait just before the WC14 (worst timing possible, btw I still remember how internation websites presenting Iran squad quote "iran best player play in kuwait league). What is his came back? Come back in 2nd division of Spain with a nightmarish season with Osasuna.

Shojaei was fighting like lion to stay in Europe and join Qatar (and don't last too much there) when nobody were expecting much from him.

Gucci spell in Kuwait cost him the TM starting spot in favour of Taremi and Azmoun even if the latter is out of form.

Comment

I was referring to Nekounam's and Shojaei's early career UAE stints. And Gucci's club career after Q8 was awesome. Looking at Azmoun's form from late 2014 on his Team Melli fait was inevitable...

Comment

His career is not over, some are a bit too dramatic. Many of our players came back from bad decisions. Nekounam, Shojaei, even Gucci.
        Ofc his career is not over but with the path and development he's had from such an early age he shouldn't been in the shit he is now unless he enjoys mediocrity.

Comment

Hash?
          yep, the one and only
          TEAM MELLI UNTIL THE END

Comment

Iranian striker Sardar Azmoun spoke in an interview with his recent return to Rubin Kazan after spending the last two and a half years at Rostov. He is Iran's first footballer to stand up abroad without ever playing a match at the Persian Gulf Pro League .

During the broadcast of Varzesh Iran (Sport Iran), the twenty-two-year-old admitted that the transfer was not easy, without denying that it had happened to resolve the dispute between the two Russian clubs - which had called into question FIFA and the Arbitral Tribunal for Sport - Stating that it was a choice of professionalism.

Asked if he had actually received a proposal from Lazio, Azmoun replied: "I have never talked about Lazio's offer so far , but this team has definitely contacted Rubin Kazan. I have a contract and I intend to respect it. "

Interviewed on the existence of a 10-year contract that personally binds him to technical coach Kurban Berdyev , Iranian talent replied that it was a groundbreaking voice, and that Turkmen coach was the mastermind of his success as a footballer .

Comment

WTF was that last paragraph about. !?? I didn't quiet understood his answer to that 10year question..!???

So I gather his move back to Rubin wasn't purticulaty arbitrary ..!? He had to !?

Ps
              What's the source for this supposed interview anyhow !?

Comment

Originally posted by Afat11 View Post
                Interviewed on the existence of a 10-year contract that personally binds him to technical coach Kurban Berdyev , Iranian talent replied that it was a groundbreaking voice, and that Turkmen coach was the mastermind of his success as a footballer .
                Wait, so he does have a contract with Berdyev?

Comment

Originally posted by Kian B. View Post
                  Wait, so he does have a contract with Berdyev?
                  This smells like bullshit. That type of contract wouldn't be enforceable and I am sure FIFA would also strongly object to it.
                  "Formerly known as AliDaeiClone"

Comment

Originally posted by AliDaeiClone View Post
                    This smells like bullshit. That type of contract wouldn't be enforceable and I am sure FIFA would also strongly object to it.
                    I am sorry but love is stronger than FIFA

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
                      WTF was that last paragraph about. !?? I didn't quiet understood his answer to that 10year question..!???

So I gather his move back to Rubin wasn't purticulaty arbitrary ..!? He had to !?

Ps
                      What's the source for this supposed interview anyhow !?
                      I google translated it from an Italian-Iranian source citing "Varzesh Iran."

http://calcioiraniano.altervista.org...tattato-rubin/

Another transfer site Republica also cited the same Azmoun interview:

"In the meantime, Azmoun confirms Lazio's interest:" The Biancocelestans, "explains Varzesh Iran," have come into contact with Rubin Kazan. But I have a contract and I intend to respect it. " The young Iranian also explained that his transfer from Rostov was a way to resolve disputes between Russian clubs. For this session now the operation is blurred, but Lazio will repeat, there is to be certain."

http://www.repubblica.it/sport/calci...esa-173177197/

Comment

After his career, I see Kazmoun becoming an agent for iranian players. He did so well advicing Ezzatolahi

Comment

you know this is sardar's career, his choices, and so far they have led to him to success. However, if he is staying in RPL permanently, my question would be what are his targets and how is improving. I think given his talent he should be aiming for top scorer, and Berdyev would be helping him achieve that, and that would enhance his development, make him more attractive to bigger clubs. But tbh, it looks like hes stagnating. Hope im wrong and he can get 15-20 this season.

Comment

Originally posted by Afat11 View Post
                            I google translated it from an Italian-Iranian source citing "Varzesh Iran."
                            http://calcioiraniano.altervista.org...tattato-rubin/
                            Another transfer site Republica also cited the same Azmoun interview:
                            "In the meantime, Azmoun confirms Lazio's interest:" The Biancocelestans, "explains Varzesh Iran," have come into contact with Rubin Kazan. But I have a contract and I intend to respect it. " The young Iranian also explained that his transfer from Rostov was a way to resolve disputes between Russian clubs. For this session now the operation is blurred, but Lazio will repeat, there is to be certain."
                            http://www.repubblica.it/sport/calci...esa-173177197/
                            i think both? for sure the first one is referring to this interview published in Tasim news..!!
                            https://www.tasnimnews.com/fa/news/1...AF%D9%86%D8%AF
                            how reliable is that source anyhow..?
                            anyways, reading it in farsi clears some of the things that get lost in googleTrans..!!

Comment

It was around this time last year Bastos transfered to Lazio. I low-key kind of was hoping for a transfer surprise of Azmoun suddenly making a last minute transfer to Lazio, but I guess it won't happen. :/

Comment

Originally posted by Hoorad View Post
                                It was around this time last year Bastos transfered to Lazio. I low-key kind of was hoping for a transfer surprise of Azmoun suddenly making a last minute transfer to Lazio, but I guess it won't happen. :/
                                After such a weak start to the season (no goals with 6 games passed), I don't know whether they want to spend 18 million on Azmoun. They seem to have targeted Brahimi as their replacement for Keita. Lazio doesn't seem to have much of a likelihood. Anything is possible, but I don't have much hope.

Comment

Working...
                                X