This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Real Madrid Fan View Post
    Arshavin former arsenal player who played for Zenit before joining the gunners
    Yuri Zhirkov played for chelsea for 2 season and he played for CSKA Moscow before joining chelsea

These are the only two players I can think of. Yes Russian league does not produce many stars, but when they do they are good players. I loved watching Arshavin play back in the day.
    I forgot about Yuri Zhirkov. I thought he was solid in that stacked Chelsea squad back when they had Malouda, Lampard, Kalou, Anelka, Drogba.
    Arshavin was a beast on those Arsenal teams. I will never forget the 4 goals he hit on Liverpool

Comment

Branislav Ivanovic also came from RPL, he was one of the best defenders of EPL history

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

Comment

RPL by enlarge isnt and hasnt been much of Talent Feeder league..!! the fact is that generally it has and is still somewhat of a Rich league and they Pay well, so by default they are more of a purchaser of already established and proven talents than a seller/provider of raw ones..!

but anyways... whats the latest on Rubin's financial troubles?? and which players are being shown the exit door so far ?and how the likely exits affect Sardar's situation at the club..!! it looks to me like he aint going anywhere till shortly before or likely after the WC..!!?

Comment

Originally posted by KeonKish View Post
          Branislav Ivanovic also came from RPL, he was one of the best defenders of EPL history

Vidic, Rojo also came from Spartak. Garay from Zenit.

Comment

Rondon and Honda as well

Comment

Wow I didn't know all those players came from the Russian league... The claims that Russian league is no good need to be shut down now.
              Iranian players going to Russia or Greece is good for the future of Iranian football as a bridge to top 4 leagues

Comment

Originally posted by naderb94 View Post
                Wow I didn't know all those players came from the Russian league... The claims that Russian league is no good need to be shut down now.
                Iranian players going to Russia or Greece is good for the future of Iranian football as a bridge to top 4 leagues
                At the end of the day its the best option especially for those who are unmotivated like Taremi. It gives them a solid league to play for and get better physically but with a much lower chance of moving to a better league.

HOWEVER, for guys like Jahanbakhsh who are motivated, Eredivisie is better because it acts as a stepping stone league for young players to adapt to Euro football and move to a higher league (Ligue 1, La liga, Bundesliga, EPL, etc)

Comment

My prediction for Sardar and Rubin for the 2nd half of the RPL season:

Sardar will come back stronger and will score 6 more goals this season. 3 of them will be winning goals (meaning for example they will win 1-0 in three different league matches). The fact that he was the deciding factor for 3 crucial games, CQ will re-examine his options and cut either Taremi or Reza from the final 23.

Although Sardar will work extra hard the delivery from his teammates will be the same.

Rubin will not relegate but they will be poor and finish mid table and away from the relegation zone.

This is my prediction.

Comment

Originally posted by Iranianarsenal11 View Post
                    At the end of the day its the best option especially for those who are unmotivated like Taremi. It gives them a solid league to play for and get better physically but with a much lower chance of moving to a better league.

HOWEVER, for guys like Jahanbakhsh who are motivated, Eredivisie is better because it acts as a stepping stone league for young players to adapt to Euro football and move to a higher league (Ligue 1, La liga, Bundesliga, EPL, etc)
                    I think it also depends on the player.

I think it’s great for defenders like mohammadi and midfielders.

But for strikers it’s a much more difficult environment as scoring 10+ goals in RPL is very hard, while it’s quite easy somewhere like the Eredivisiez

After watching some of rezaeian and kavehs games, I have to say that Belgian league is probably the best of the beginner leagues, much higher intensity, physicality, and defense Than Eredivisie

AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

Comment

Russian/Greek league are mostly result-orientated league and fit well for 24+ year old playere like Taremi.
                      Players, who are aged between 18-22 should go to Central Europe, if they get the opportunity.

With all due respect, I think Azmoun and Saeid could've ended up in a much better situation if they went to Central Europe.
                      Last edited by 04041374; 01-06-2018, 09:46 AM.

Comment

Rubin Kazan excludes Yann M'Vila, Alex Song, Maxime Lestienne, Moritz Bauer and Rubén Rochina from training and asks them to find new clubs due to financial shortfall:
                        https://www.reddit.com/r/soccer/comm...x_song_maxime/

S - E - C - U - L - A - R - I - S - M

Comment

Originally posted by Team Melli Fan View Post
                          Rubin Kazan excludes Yann M'Vila, Alex Song, Maxime Lestienne, Moritz Bauer and Rubén Rochina from training and asks them to find new clubs due to financial shortfall:
                          https://www.reddit.com/r/soccer/comm...x_song_maxime/

This is like in the movies where the hero is in a hostage situation and the captors let all the other hostages go but the hero is still stuck inside. Basically all of there talent outside of Sardar will be gone without these players. They will be relegated within a year or two.

Sardar made a great decision, and he will make his $2 million as a 23 year old, and his salary will steadily drop by the time he is 27 and needs the money for a family. Could have been a $20 million+ player, now I’ll be surprised if he is ever valued at more than $10 or $15.

What happened to that insider RubinKazanTV or whatever who was telling us this was an amazing transfer and that Rubin was going to push for the championship and Champions League and yada yada. That guy disappeared real quick and never came back. I remember him arguing with some of us saying it was a great opportunity for Sardar. He was right, a great opportunity to fall into obscurity.

Comment

Yeah, what did ever happen to that RubinKazanUK guy lol?

Comment

Forget about Sardar his already washed-up. Badbakht Reza Shekari
                              "History is a set of lies that people have agreed upon,"

Comment

Sardar for TM
                                "If you put water into a cup, it becomes the cup. You put water into a bottle and it becomes the bottle. You put it in a teapot it becomes the teapot. Now, water can flow or it can crash. Be water my friend."~Bruce Lee

Comment

Working...
                                X