This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sepehr9 View Post
    There was a reason why Queiroz selected Rezaeian over Moharrami and the reason was that Rezaeian was simply better than Moharrami. Now it is possible that Moharrami has improved his game and is by now better than Ramin, but he has to prove himself in TM first. And to drop the best proven right back Iran has at the moment is just silly. Ramin just turned 30 years, so your argument that he is too old is ridiculous. Defenders can easily play till the age of 35-36, besides it is about who is the best player at their position not who is the youngest, mind you this is not a beauty contest,
    this is football.

Lastly, Rezaeian was more than solid whenever he played for TM except for that game against Japan where the whole team was bad, so your arguments of Rezaeian playing like swiss cheese is baseless. Queiroz evaluated that he was the best at the right back position, better than Ghafouri and Moharrami. Rezaeian repaid the trust of the best coach we have ever had in Iran by playing more than solid. He did great, worked really hard, and did his best for his country. And for you to come here and disrespect him like that and call him useless and retarded etc, i won't accept that and i will defend this good Iranian defender on this forum.
    I mean at the time moharrami was a young 20 year old kid at PP (who had displaced ramin actually). OBviously he wouldnt displace the guy who had started throughout qualifiers. So your argument is a non starter. CQ never picked between a dinamo zagreb, much improved defensively, tactically astute moharrami and an over the hill, playing for dead last team in qatar ramin.

Comment

Great diving header from Rezaeian on a cross sent in from Nigel De Jong! Scored the penalty too! (They played him at RM in a 4-5-1)

Comment

Originally posted by Leicester City View Post

Great diving header from Rezaeian on a cross sent in from Nigel De Jong! Scored the penalty too! (They played him at RM in a 4-5-1)
        10 goals for right back Rezaeian, 5th top scorer in the league basically sums up the quality/level of the league.
        چو ایران نباشد تن من مباد
        We thank and support Mr.Kamran Delan for many years of dedication and service to Iranian Football Community.

Comment

His team is in last place. 13 points from 18 games. I’m sure he is improving every day training with teammates of that level. Is there relegation in Qatar? Is he going to 2nd division? Transfer to mid-table club? I’m dying to know...

Btw, Ansarifard is back to being the ballerina in this league. Barely scoring (fewer goals than Ramon). Low confidence. Did you see him after he missed his PK against Rahmati? Looked like he was gonna cry...

Both should be dropped from TM, this league is an absolute joke.

Comment

Originally posted by Salar View Post
            10 goals for right back Rezaeian, 5th top scorer in the league basically sums up the quality/level of the league.
            More than half came off the spot.
            Their top teams can beat most of the Asian teams, not sure I can say samething regarding to us, Persepolis will struggle in ACL because they had no competition this year, IPL has been really shit this year...

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk

Comment

Wtf 12 goals in 27 games? He might as well play striker

Comment

Ramin Rezaeian shire!! Hope he moves to a better club, he deserves better!

Comment

He was in Belgium and just left for Qatar. I don't know what else to say

Comment

not really! He was a hot mess in belgium. Fucked up and was so down the tubes mentally had to be subbed mid games and was seen by everybody crying on the bench - multiple times...Way too crash and burn to be a stable EU player, deal with rigors of a long and competitive, intense EU season. Had another year on his contract and that crappy belgian team just let him go on a free back to qatar.

Maybe he deserves a better club in qatar. Although Im not sure how many of them want to spend their foreigner slots on a right back. I'm glad he has found a relaxed level where he is able to perform consistently there.

His efforts for TM should be applauded. CQ extracted 200% out of him, but at this stage he is over the hill.Im happy for him that he gets to enjoy this twilight of his career scoring goals as a RW in qatar. As for TM we have superior players ready to take his spot.

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
                      not really! He was a hot mess in belgium. Fucked up and was so down the tubes mentally had to be subbed mid games and was seen by everybody crying on the bench - multiple times...Way too crash and burn to be a stable EU player, deal with rigors of a long and competitive, intense EU season. Had another year on his contract and that crappy belgian team just let him go on a free back to qatar.
                      Maybe he deserves a better club in qatar. Although Im not sure how many of them want to spend their foreigner slots on a right back. I'm glad he has found a relaxed level where he is able to perform consistently there.
                      His efforts for TM should be applauded. CQ extracted 200% out of him, but at this stage he is over the hill.Im happy for him that he gets to enjoy this twilight of his career scoring goals as a RW in qatar. As for TM we have superior players ready to take his spot.
                      Ramin Rezaeian is not the type to play or build his career in northern or central Europe. I remember seeing his interview when he was in Oostende, it was sad to see him like that. He was saying that he was miserable there, felt alone, depressed, and that it was cold and dark and boring for him, but that he did it for TM and his country so that he would be in good shape for the world cup. Maybe he could've had a better spell in Portugal considering the nice weather and warm culture, also the playing style would probably suit him better. I wouldn't be suprised if he had days in Oostende without even talking to people, i don't know where you live but as far as social life is concerned northern Europe can be very tough and lonely place to live as a non-European foreigner (especially West Asian).
                      With a better club i meant a better club in Qatar or somewhere else in Asia, as Rezaeian fits much better there, especially Iran/Middle East.

He did great for TM, always gives a 110% and plays like warrior for his country, that's his own mentality and has nothing to do with CQ, so please let's not exaggerate matters.
                      That being said, i don't agree with you saying that he is in the twilight of his career. He is only 30 years old as a defender,and has a good 4 years left in him. Apart from Moharami, he is hesd and shoulders above any right back in Iran and still deserves to be in TM.

Comment

The match between Al-Shahania (Ramin) and Al-Sailiya (Karim) is about to start. Both are starting. Watch and ask yourselves if this is the kind of league Team Melli players should be playing in...

https://youtu.be/caYUfi6KKIs

Comment

I can’t take the Arabic commentary for more than 5 minutes. The league isn’t horrible but we would want better for our players. I’m sure money is the deciding factor when it comes to the players and wether or not to play in this league.

Comment

Originally posted by AMIRHOUSHANG View Post
                            I can’t take the Arabic commentary for more than 5 minutes. The league isn’t horrible but we would want better for our players. I’m sure money is the deciding factor when it comes to the players and wether or not to play in this league.
                            it's simple: they get paid more to perform less, compared to going to Europe, basically more money for less work.

Comment

Originally posted by Abtin View Post
                              it's simple: they get paid more to perform less, compared to going to Europe, basically more money for less work.
                              I agree.

Comment

Do Ansarifard and him deserve their own thread? Agha gol contender with tons of penalties in qatar. What an achievement

Comment

Working...
                                X