Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Even though he is clubless, he is training in Iran TM facility.
    He should either wait til after Asian Cup or sign for Perspolis/Tractor right now

Comment

Originally posted by irani8perspolis View Post
      You can say that Ramin isn't a great player, that is fair. But to blame him for Costa's goal is ridiculous, could have happened to anybody in the world, complete fluke goal.
      Did I blame him or say he was involved? Anyhoo this is what non TM fans might consider in evaluating Ramin based on his WC performance. Of course we all wish he had a better outcome club wise.

Sent from my Google device using Tapatalk
      Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

Originally posted by Babak agha View Post
        BTW just to make it clear, I don't think that Ramin was nearly as good as everyone makes him to be during the WC games.
        What area of his game do you think he lacked in during the World Cup?
        Team Meli Iran
        Perspolis FC
        Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post
          What area of his game do you think he lacked in during the World Cup?
          hes just trying to make up a stupid excuse about why Ramin doesnt have a club. Based on WC performance, there really isnt much of a legit argument.

A more accurate argument would be interested teams would go see that he couldnt hold down a starting spot at oostende, sometimes played wing bc they werent convinced about his defense, and in the end were happy to release him. This is something an interested club would be concerned about.

Its ok to accept he was great at the WC.

Comment

^takes one to know one?

Come of your high horse and realize that you are wrong once in a while?

And go read my posts about Ramin to educate yourself a bit before making an A out of yourself

Comment

^takes one to know one?

Come of your high horse and realize that you are wrong once in a while?

And go read my posts about Ramin to educate yourself a bit before making an A out of yourself
              You’re actually the one who literally always wants to have the final word on every discussion. A bit self reflection wouldn’t be that much to ask for.

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
                hes just trying to make up a stupid excuse about why Ramin doesnt have a club. Based on WC performance, there really isnt much of a legit argument.
                Let’s be fair man.....he doesn’t seem to be the only one here to think that so let’s see what the other sides argument is I’m really interested to hear this one.
                Team Meli Iran
                Perspolis FC
                Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
                  You’re actually the one who literally always wants to have the final word on every discussion. A bit self reflection wouldn’t be that much to ask for.
                  Thank you for the wise words....at least I just don't go around calling people stupid for not agreeing with my point of view....

I said that in I don't think he was that great as you guys claim him to be (if he was he would have a club now) but don't think you guys are stupid for thinking he was great. But guess that's the difference. Or might be an age thing.

Comment

Let’s be fair man.....he doesn’t seem to be the only one here to think that so let’s see what the other sides argument is I’m really interested to hear this one.
                    The first game he was defensively bad, and would just boot the ball and give possession back to Morocco.

Against Spain he was decent defensively, and the goal wasn't really his fault, but a good defender (not just an okay defender) would stop Costa by clearing the ball properly and not just kick it right at Costa.

Against Portugal, he was Good defensively, but would hold on to the ball too much and either lose possession or make bad passes to teammates who would turn it over.
                    Not saying he was bad... but he didn't have a "great" world cup either. He was decent. 6/10. Definitely nothing special enough to make up for a year of being sub-par in Belgium.
                    Last edited by The; 09-19-2018, 12:00 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by The View Post
                      The first game he was defensively bad, and would just boot the ball and give possession back to Morocco.

Against Spain he was decent defensively, and the goal wasn't really his fault, but a good defender (not just an okay defender) would stop Costa by clearing the ball properly and not just kick it right at Costa.

Against Morocco, he was Good defensively, but would hold on to the ball too much and either lose possession or make bad passes to teammates who would turn it over.

Not saying he was bad... but he didn't have a "great" world cup either. He was decent. 6/10. Definitely nothing special enough to make up for a year of being sub-par in Belgium.
                      Exactly my thoughts as well (except that I think you meant Portugal and not Morocco the second time )

In the Morocco game, especially the first half he was our worst player and biggest liability due to him being too nervous and making basic mistakes.

Just to make sure the young and ones are not too upset: I'm not saying that Ramin is a bad player or he did poorly during the WC, I'm just saying that if you look at objectively he is not the best RB in the world that people make him here. Was he chosen as one of the players of the WC? Nekounam got his transfer to Ossasuna based on only 2 games in WC. Ramin had more minutes.

Other Iranians also got transfers so the argument that it's because he is Iranian is also a emotional one in my opinion.

Comment

Exactly my thoughts as well (except that I think you meant Portugal and not Morocco the second time )

In the Morocco game, especially the first half he was our worst player and biggest liability due to him being too nervous and making basic mistakes.

Just to make sure the young and ones are not too upset: I'm not saying that Ramin is a bad player or he did poorly during the WC, I'm just saying that if you look at objectively he is not the best RB in the world that people make him here. Was he chosen as one of the players of the WC? Nekounam got his transfer to Ossasuna based on only 2 games in WC. Ramin had more minutes.

Other Iranians also got transfers so the argument that it's because he is Iranian is also a emotional one in my opinion.
                        Yup, I meant Portugal.

Comment

Originally posted by The View Post

Against Portugal, he was Good defensively, but would hold on to the ball too much and either lose possession or make bad passes to teammates who would turn it over.
                          We'll just have to agree to disagree then bc I just don't see it the same way you guys did. At the end of the day ramin was overall very solid in his play I don't think he was an MVP candidate either but 6/10 is low balling him IMO I think a 7/10 or 7.5/10 is fair. my argument for his rating is that he covered a ton of ground, was aggravating his superior opponents left and right and not allowing them to create much, and won tons of 50/50 balls something he is not typically strong in.
                          Team Meli Iran
                          Perspolis FC
                          Malavan Bandar Anzali

Comment

Boro benim baba without Ramin we wouldn’t have beaten Korea in 2016. Jamesh konid baba jamesh kon maskhare we need Ramin to start fixed for Asian Cup if we want to win!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Leicester City View Post
                              Boro benim baba without Ramin we wouldn’t have beaten Korea in 2016. Jamesh konid baba jamesh kon maskhare we need Ramin to start fixed for Asian Cup if we want to win!!!!
                              moharrami is better if you dwell on what players did in the past and not worry about the present you'll find yourself with a roster full of has-beens
                              Team Meli Iran
                              Perspolis FC
                              Malavan Bandar Anzali

Comment

moharrami is better if you dwell on what players did in the past and not worry about the present you'll find yourself with a roster full of has-beens
                                Then why do Dinamo Zagreb fans say he is weak defendisively and just good offensively?

Comment

Working...
                                X