This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Beerschot Wilrijk 0:2 Oostende

*Ramin started the match after returning from suspension and played the full 90 mins.
    *He was used as a right-midfielder according to lineups on Flashscore/Footmob
    *Ramin picked up a yellow on the 78th min.
    Last edited by aenima_8; 05-06-2018, 12:48 PM.

Comment

good for ramin. There are three more matches in the season vs lokeren,eupen,antwerp. Hopefully he can play all the matches and we get a chance to assess if he has really improved or not. Atm, I would still start vouria over him

Comment

They scored their first goal from his cross.

It looked like an assist. It bounced before it was converted - don't think anyone else touched it.

Correction: Ramin's cross lead to an own goal. He will not be credited with an assist but it was his cross that was converted by the opponent's defender.

Comment

Originally posted by Tehranto View Post
          They scored their first goal from his cross.

It looked like an assist. It bounced before it was converted - don't think anyone else touched it.

Correction: Ramin's cross lead to an own goal. He will not be credited with an assist but it was his cross that was converted by the opponent's defender.
          Stats don't always tell the whole story, a contribution nonetheless obvs

Comment

highlights?

Comment

That was extremely important for him and his confidence. I hope this will be a good beginning for him to get mentally ready for the WC.

Comment

RAMIN starts against a good Lokeren team at Right Back position.
                Hope is a good thing, maybe the best of things and no good thing ever dies.

Comment

Originally posted by Erfan11 View Post
                  RAMIN starts against a good Lokeren team at Right Back position.
                  is there a link? For some reason i can never find leagues for belgian league

Comment

Comment

Ramin is taking their free kicks. He almost scores from 30 yards out, curled over the bar. Nice freekick.

Comment

The opponents just scored a pure offside goal - counted. Oostende playing with 10 men because they got a red card earlier.

Comment

He looks confident out there - screaming and being aggressive. I know screaming is not a skill, but it does show confidence and not backing down.

Good sign.

Comment

Ramin Rezaeian is our best free kick taker and should take our free kicks over Hajsafi. Change my mind.

Comment

i dont think he's the best free kick taker but definately better than ehsan haj safi. i havent seen a single good cross from haj safi or a direct shot to goal from him in TM

Comment

Ghoddos is the best free kick taker and its not close.
                                "Formerly known as AliDaeiClone"

Comment

Working...
                                X