X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bd0VhYYF...tende_official
    https://www.instagram.com/p/BdurRNpl...tende_official

ramin in training camp. They are in spain btw. I really hope he kicks on in the second half of the season. He seems to be firmly in coaches plans as he is getting good minutes vs these german teams.

btw none of the goals vs stuttgart were his fault. the Goalkeeping was ridiculous but besides that the match was even. Ramin was also in charge of set pieces.

Comment

On the Bench against Genk, Starts in half hour.

Comment

Oostende vs. Kortrijk:

*Ramin on the bench

Comment

Wow he got subbed on as a midfielder (almost an attacking midfielder). Maybe it's a position that will suit him.

Comment

Originally posted by scuderia View Post
            Wow he got subbed on as a midfielder (almost an attacking midfielder). Maybe it's a position that will suit him.
            How did he play?

Comment

Originally posted by scuderia View Post
              has played that position a lot for oostende.

Comment

Originally posted by Ab-Gosht View Post
                has played that position a lot for oostende.
                hum...!! i assume he hasnt faired all that well..? considering how often he is benched..!!

he certainly aint much of a defender and looks far more comfortable pushing upfield than tracking back..! yet he doesnt strike me as visionary and creative enough to suitably fill an AM spot..!! he has excellent pace and seemingly good stamina which ideally suits him best as a Winger/Wing-back.... and i assume mostly on the Right, cause i doubt if he has been tried much if ever on the Left side as a footballer in general ..???

Comment

Hes another Hajsafi type hybrid.. It'd be interesting to maybe test out Ramin at the CM/CDM position too... he has very underrated vision

Comment

Originally posted by Iranianarsenal11 View Post
                    Hes another Hajsafi type hybrid.. It'd be interesting to maybe test out Ramin at the CM/CDM position too... he has very underrated vision
                    it would be a disaster, he doesn't know how to play with players on his back

Comment

Great to see his defensive abilities are thought of so highly they shoved his ass into the midfield lol

Comment

He played further up because they were winning the match and they wanted to maintain it. He will get more opportunities to play Attacking Winger if the club is winning matches.
                        "History is a set of lies that people have agreed upon,"

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
                          Great to see his defensive abilities are thought of so highly they shoved his ass into the midfield lol
                          At least they shoved his ass somewhere lol

Comment

ramin benched again for Brecht Capon, pathetic he cant displace this guy, but from what I have seen his performances havent been good enough to warrant starting ahead of him. If I remember there were two matches were ramin was very good, one vs Marseille away, and the other in the league, where he fantastic especially offensively then randomly subbed out, team went on to lose. I think his confidence is currently still recovering from that major fuck up last month

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
                              ramin benched again for Brecht Capon, pathetic he cant displace this guy, but from what I have seen his performances havent been good enough to warrant starting ahead of him. If I remember there were two matches were ramin was very good, one vs Marseille away, and the other in the league, where he fantastic especially offensively then randomly subbed out, team went on to lose. I think his confidence is currently still recovering from that major fuck up last month
                              Is he even in the matchday squad? FotMob doesn't show him on the bench

Comment

This time, he's injured it seems.

Comment

Working...
                                X