This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
    Well arab offers have always been there. But in the summer Olympiakos, Lokomotiv Moscow ( Now 1st in RPL I think) ,and Dinamo Zagreb were the teams interested and offering for him, before the whole mess with Rizespor meant the moves didnt materialize. There was even a moment where Taremi said goodbye to the PP fans, looked very likely he was going to one of those three teams.
    It was Panionios, they were the only team that was willing to sign him for 1 year (which he insisted on), but they couldn't afford more than 300-400k USD (or even less, don't know the exact number). He wanted to leave for a better team after the WC.

Those are second hand informations though.
    Last edited by 04041374; 12-26-2017, 11:43 AM.

Comment

Taremi is more of an option for Olympiakos I gather. Panionios are not good enough for him. I think Torabi could very well move to Panionios however.
      Panionios are not good enough for Taremi but they are for Torabi, one of TM's most talented player?!

Comment

Originally posted by Sly View Post
        Panionios are not good enough for Taremi but they are for Torabi, one of TM's most talented player?!
        Tbh ur right, Torabi is more talented... The thing is Torabi doesn't have as many offers as Taremi does. Taremi can transfer to better teams while Torabi hasn't really received a great offer yet.

Comment

Originally posted by Iranianarsenal11 View Post
          Tbh ur right, Torabi is more talented... The thing is Torabi doesn't have as many offers as Taremi does. Taremi can transfer to better teams while Torabi hasn't really received a great offer yet.
          But has Taremi really officially received many offers or is it all just talks in the tabloid newspapers?

Comment

But has Taremi really officially received many offers or is it all just talks in the tabloid newspapers?
            Apparently they are legit offers and I believe it... He's probably the most famous footballer in the IPL

Comment

Originally posted by Iranianarsenal11 View Post
              Apparently they are legit offers and I believe it... He's probably the most famous footballer in the IPL
              Ok...cause if you're a good player and play for either pespes or eses, you can even read interests coming from Real Madrid and Barcelona at some point. I'm sure it would have been the same for Torabi as well if he had played for either of the two giants. The reality is way different though.

Comment

Ok...cause if you're a good player and play for either pespes or eses, you can even read interests coming from Real Madrid and Barcelona at some point. I'm sure it would have been the same for Torabi as well if he had played for either of the two giants. The reality is way different though.
                Well, Torabi regularly plays in front of 200 people and 60% of his games don't get broadcasted. Not sure, how scouts would watch most of his games unless they send someone to Iran.
                On the other side, Taremi's games have millions of viewers every week.

Comment

Taremi is better than Torabi at this point, although they are totally different types of players. But if you just judge them on their danger and effectiveness in the attacking third, physique, defensive abiltiy ( pressing ) , then taremi wins in all those categories. Torabi is more technically gifted, and more of a dribbler. But I mentioned Torabi for panionios bc they would be able to afford him. Taremi's transfer fee from PP will be around 2 million euros I think and Panionios cannot afford that, and there were rumours of olympiacos at the end of transfer window for him.

Comment

Masoud Shojaei & Ehsan Haji Safi @ Panionios FC | 2017/2018

Torabi is talented enough for a La Liga team like Getafe, Levante and Deportivo.

Panionios is way below his capabilites.

Comment

Look like Masoud to AEK is a done deal. It was in front page of Nova Sport.

http://www.novasports.gr/

Comment

http://www.novasports.gr/podosfairo/...-ton-panionio/

hajsafi included in nova sports xi of first half of league. Karim strangely excluded for Livaja.

Comment

hajsafi included in nova sports xi of first half of league. Karim strangely excluded for Livaja.
                          There are 12 players.

Comment

Both are included.

Comment

The Greeks love their Persian players, I love it

Comment

It shows that the level of our players, even someone like Hajsafi, who was heavily criticized in TM as LB is higher than leagues such as Greece, where someone like Hajsafi even as LB shines.

Comment

Working...
                                X