X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
    taremi moving to kos would be excellent
    That would be awsome.

Amazing how many Iranian can accommodate in kos.

Comment

Frankly a front three of

---Pardo--------Karim-------Taremi

is pretty good by any standard. Pardo consistently gets called up and plays for colombia. Taremi and Karim will tear up greek league and would be awesome if they featured in champions league. Torabi should move to panionios and then join Kos after 6 months - 1 season

Comment

Originally posted by GolfePersique View Post
        That would be awsome.

Amazing how many Iranian can accommodate in kos.
        Almost every man accommodate in kos.

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
          Almost every man accommodate in kos.
          Hahhhaa
          But this ones accomodates them simultaneously and collectively

Comment

Looks like this is pretty much a done deal. Masoud to AEK in the coming days:

"Christmas gift "Masood to AEK

The next day of Christmas is expected to complete the transcription of Soyye Masud to AEK. With the team returning to training, Iran is expected to be integrated.

It is a matter of time that Somaj Masoud become the first transcriptional acquisition of AEK for the winter transcription period.

Iran has agreed to release it from Panionios and it remains to be announced officially that its co-operation with the "blueberries" has been officially announced.

The next few days of Christmas is expected to have reached his manager in Greece to seal the agreement with the Union and to make Manol Jimenez available.

The same will directly aim at AEK to close the issue of Eric Moran, with whom there are also advanced discussions and he will also seek to be in the choices of the coach from the first days of the new year."

http://www.sport-fm.gr/article/podos...in-aek/3486943

Comment

bah bah of course girlfriend
              Originally posted by GolfePersique View Post
              My greek friend who is a big olympiacos fan, told me Hajsafi will almost certainly join them.
              He also said they are trying to bring another player from Iran who was the top scorer, presumably Taremi.
              Apparently Karim was badly wanted by paok when the previous albanian coach had excluded him, but he preferred to stay in Athens and fight back, partly because of his girlfriend who lives in Athens.

He also said besnik was very stupid and no ones liked him.

Comment

Masoud is officially a free agent now. I think out is just a matter of days until he stand signs with AEK. what do you guys think?

http://m.contra.gr/Soccer/Hellas/Sup...mpression=true

Gesendet von meinem SM-G950F mit Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by FF187 View Post
                  Masoud is officially a free agent now. I think out is just a matter of days until he stand signs with AEK. what do you guys think?

http://m.contra.gr/Soccer/Hellas/Sup...mpression=true

yeah i think it is just a matter of time before it is confirmed . Good for him, goes to a club with more prestige and quality, stays in athens, and will fight for the title this year. I wonder if contract will be for 1-2 years, or just 6 months ?

Comment

So with Masoud a FA and Hajsafi going to Olympiacos, is that the end of Iranionios or will they purchase players from IPL?

Comment

Originally posted by naderb94 View Post
                      So with Masoud a FA and Hajsafi going to Olympiacos, is that the end of Iranionios or will they purchase players from IPL?
                      Taremi was discussed as far as I know

Comment

Taremi was discussed as far as I know

Taremi is more of an option for Olympiakos I gather. Panionios are not good enough for him. I think Torabi could very well move to Panionios however.

Comment

Originally posted by naderb94 View Post
                          The death of Iranionios will bring with it the birth of Iraniacos, so it's all good

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
                            Taremi is more of an option for Olympiakos I gather. Panionios are not good enough for him. I think Torabi could very well move to Panionios however.
                            not good enough? this guy was discussed to be going to Al gharafa when I read about him lastly. Iranianios would be a major step forward for him.

Comment

not good enough? this guy was discussed to be going to Al gharafa when I read about him lastly. Iranianios would be a major step forward for him.

Well arab offers have always been there. But in the summer Olympiakos, Lokomotiv Moscow ( Now 1st in RPL I think) ,and Dinamo Zagreb were the teams interested and offering for him, before the whole mess with Rizespor meant the moves didnt materialize. There was even a moment where Taremi said goodbye to the PP fans, looked very likely he was going to one of those three teams.

Comment

Arab offers will exist for any player in the world because they have something that Greek teams dont and that is unlimited resources of MONEY, something that Iranian players love

Comment

Working...
                                X