I had a dream...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by KC McElroy View Post
    Calling Australia the Asian Champions is like calling the team that won the Asian Championship the Asian Champion.
    Yes, technically they are currently the "Asian Champions", but I don't think its fair to compare a team thats ranked around 50th in the world to an Iranian side that hovers around the late 20s and has a chance to crack the top 20.

Australia's national team honestly isn't that good.. I'm not saying we would beat Brazil, but our defense is really good… We would put up a good fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Iranianarsenal11 View Post
      Yes, technically they are currently the "Asian Champions", but I don't think its fair to compare a team thats ranked around 50th in the world to an Iranian side that hovers around the late 20s and has a chance to crack the top 20.

Australia's national team honestly isn't that good.. I'm not saying we would beat Brazil, but our defense is really good… We would put up a good fight.
      Then you and I have the same opinion regarding the topic of this thread.
      I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

Comment

Originally posted by KC McElroy View Post
        Then you and I have the same opinion regarding the topic of this thread.
        I think some people misinterpreted the main point I was trying to get across in this thread. It's not that we would go and beat Brazil or Argentina, because its simply not likely… Rather, i'm almost emphasizing PersianGodFather's legendary quote that we are the underdogs and that underdogs win too.

Comment

Let's hope we will be the Costa Rica of 2018!

Comment

Let's advance from our group first....estep by estep baba joon! I'd be really really happy with a quarterfinals appearance tho

I'd also be really really satisfied if we just play our game and take no shit from whoever we are playing...like the '14 WC...aside from the Bosnia game obviously...and parking the bus in front of the goal thing can get kind of embarrassing if it's done for the entire game!

Comment

I am not crossing off the chances of Iran winning the finals. Why not? We have a year to prepare. If this preparation is done right and the whole teams goal is winning the world cup (which would be a freaking gold mine for every Iranian football player...regardless if you are in the team or not) then yes we have a good shot. Why do we create monsters out of other humans. Seriously, if our game against Argentina was lets say a "semi-final" match and we almost scored against them why cant we replicate it this time around.
              I am 100% sure this team will reach the round of 16. 99.99% sure we will go to quarter finals. The rest is in the hands of god and the stars aligning on match-day.
              *Bookmark this, save this or w.e my prediction holds true.
              EAT. SLEEP. TM. REPEAT.

Comment

Originally posted by Bessos View Post
                I believe in you.

As long as djpedram makes a poll about this, persiangodfather continues to claim we are the underdogs, kiarash makes a match thread for the final, and ehsan singapore states the obvious then I believe we have all the stars aligned to win the final.
                The best way to ensure we become world cup champions is to have someone put their shambool on the line! *COUGH* littlepersia *COUGH*
                Twitter and Instagram: @aryo__hadi

ZendebadIran!

Comment

If A day comes when Iran wins the World Cup I think my heart will actually stop. It'd be too much for me lol
                  --------------------------Beiranvand-------------------
                  --Moharrami----Hosseini--Kanaani----Amiri--
                  ------------------Ezatolahi-----Ebrahimi--------------
                  --Jahanbaksh---------Ghoddos------------Taremi--
                  ---------------------------Azmoun----------------------

Comment

Originally posted by persiangooner View Post
                    The best way to ensure we become world cup champions is to have someone put their shambool on the line! *COUGH* littlepersia *COUGH*
                    We will need to offer at least 10.000 shambools to the shambool god if we want to win the World Cup.

Comment

We will need to offer at least 10.000 shambools to the shambool god if we want to win the World Cup.
                      #worth

Comment

I believe in you.

As long as djpedram makes a poll about this, persiangodfather continues to claim we are the underdogs, kiarash makes a match thread for the final, and ehsan singapore states the obvious then I believe we have all the stars aligned to win the final.
                        lmao. This made my day!

Comment

Working...
                        X