Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

World Cup Qualifier: Iran - Uzbekistan; Info, Updates and Live Reports (12.06.2017)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Erfan11 View Post
    The reason stadium isn't full is because the tickets were sold in internet and our most of our people aren't aware of that. But i heard that they started selling tickets in stadium so hopefully the stadium will be full.
    how can people not know, they have been saying it from a week before

Comment

Empty stadium ruins the atmosphere.

Comment

Originally posted by ehsan singapore View Post
        how can people not know, they have been saying it from a week before
        Irani bazi, that's why.
        They just think they can sneak in like the other games.

Comment

Originally posted by Z Joon View Post
          He's the one that delivered the most in our biggest games yet in WCQ. As I said, you need to relax with your Taremi obsession. It's not healthy
          Taremi has delivered the most? Lmao I think he was just at the right place at the right time. You can't tell me he isn't one of our most clumsy and least efficient player on the field almost every game. He only plays because he runs a lot and that's it. Lay off your obsession with Singapore and let him say whatever he wants...

Comment

can someone post me a link with farsi commentary please. I want to sync it with the AFC youtube page.

Comment

idk why they never put games in other stadiums. Given a smaller turnout, AQR in masshad would have been perfect for this match. Plus as it is an ultra modern stadium, far easier for security to police area...

Comment

The good thing about a less than packed stadium is that it relives pressure on TM. They can relax and play their game.

Comment

what time game starting?

Comment

Originally posted by ehsan singapore View Post
                    what time game starting?
                    The first post of this thread.
                    at 12:45 EST.

Comment

Even if the stadium doesn't get full, at least this thread is going to reach 100 pages!! That is for sure.

Comment

Probably 1000 more people from 10 mins ago.

I wonder how many people are waiting outside.

Comment

A packed house would have been great but all i care about is qualification in 2+ hours.

Comment

Actually the stadium is more full than I thought. Looks like about 50% capacity and people are still coming in.

Comment

I think they are now selling tickets at the stadium as well. Apparently only 58,000 tickets will be available for this game due to security.

Comment

massoud with Captain Armband = ESHGH

Comment

Working...
                                X