My trip to Iran

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

thats disgusting.

i remember going to iran for the first time as a kid in 2002, i was like wtf these people shit like dogs?

Comment

Originally posted by mehdi13 View Post
      thats disgusting.

i remember going to iran for the first time as a kid in 2002, i was like wtf these people shit like dogs?
      I do not mind take a shit like they do in Iran. I Think it's easier to empty the stomach like that and its much more hygienic. [emoji23][emoji23]

از تلفون أيفون فرستادم
      TEAM MELLI IRAN - PERSPOLIS

Comment

Originally posted by mehdi13 View Post
        thats disgusting.

The bathrooms should be clean, but in terms of the mechanics of it, it is actually much better for us as human beings.

Comment

Yeah it's hard to get used to but a majority of the Asian continent uses these toilets.

Shitting that way and cleaning yourself with water is much more healthy and hygienic though.

And the position is more natural and helps you to shit.

Most houses I went to in Iran had both types.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
          AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

Comment

Man this sh!t reminds me of last summer when I was in Dubai, I was on the beach and went in to a public bathroom to wash my hands, as soon as I entered, that fvcking smell, I hadn't felt it in like 10+ years, but it immediately gave me a flashback to Iran.

Comment

Originally posted by Camran khan View Post
              Man this sh!t reminds me of last summer when I was in Dubai, I was on the beach and went in to a public bathroom to wash my hands, as soon as I entered, that fvcking smell, I hadn't felt it in like 10+ years, but it immediately gave me a flashback to Iran.
              Sad part is with your description I know exactly that smell.

Had to take a $hiT in Iran on our way to shomal when i was 11-12.....stopped at this shack WC stop on the way up and that scared me for life man.

Comment

Originally posted by arvin_guzoo View Post
                Sad part is with your description I know exactly that smell.

Had to take a $hiT in Iran on our way to shomal when i was 11-12.....stopped at this shack WC stop on the way up and that scared me for life man.

What's funny is that I had long forgotten that smell since it had been so long ago, but as soon as I smelt it I knew directly where to place it!

Comment

You want to experience taking a deuce while squatting, without the hassle of squatting? Go purchase a Squatty Potty:

https://www.squattypotty.com/

Enjoy.

Comment

On the topic of Iranian toilets, Shilang or aftabeh?

Comment

Originally posted by littlepersia17 View Post
                      On the topic of Iranian toilets, Shilang or aftabeh?
                      tbh aftabeh is what I have always used in my house in U.S , but I lw prefer Shilang.

Comment

Flushable wipes > aftabeh >>> shelang

Comment

This thread has turned to restroom experiences. I remove my comment to keep the thread related. Heif in thread hast ke injori be birahe bere bejaye post kardan darmorede WC (restroom), behtare az tajrobiat to stadium azadi to iran benevisim ya matalebe marboot be stadium inja share konim.

Comment

shilang for sure... we even installed one here in USA..
                            As far as the name, why do they call it WC in iran and europe?
                            Ive never heard them call it that in USA?

Comment

Originally posted by KasraKhan View Post

Shelang is life bro.

Comment

Originally posted by KasraKhan View Post

FYI they aren't very flushable. You might be damaging your home's sewer plumbing.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/local...=.494270bc3a14

Comment

Working...
                                X