My trip to Iran

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My trip to Iran

I went on two games in Iran. TM against China and Perspolis against al rayan. Turn up the volume and enjoy the tashvighe islandi
    https://youtu.be/G7iNzNMyFPw
    https://youtu.be/neNS58qa984
    https://youtu.be/e7mjmSgHr-M

Skickat från min iPhone med Tapatalk
    TEAM MELLI IRAN - PERSPOLIS

Very nice pics and I am glad you had a good time

I went to Iran-Qatar match back in September

Comment

Nice! I'll be in Azadi for the first time of my life in June when we're playing against Uzbekistan. Two of my Dutch colleagues are joining as well

Comment

Very nice, good for you!

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk
        We thank and support Mr.Kamran Delan for many years of dedication and service to Iranian Football Community.

"Gather ye rosebuds while ye may, Old Time is still a-flying;
        And this same flower that smiles today, Tomorrow will be dying."

flickr

Comment

Very nice pictures. Glad to see u had fun.

PS. The icelandic chant is fine if done in moderation or consistent manner. For example only for TM but mixed with other original chants/sayings that are as energetic. But the way it's over done for no reason without much culture including in IPL makes it extremely cringe-worthy and uninspiring to watch at times. I know for locals in Iran...it's truly awesome. We should create our own styles like Argentinean NT and clubs doing different cool things. This is turning into how IPL players kept "dabbing" and Rezaeian's Cron celebration. Iran's culture is getting backward in this sense as theyre only adopting these much more than unique things they can do themselves. I'm sure some people here know what I mean.

Comment

[QUOTE=ShirFarhad;2456996]Nice! I'll be in Azadi for the first time of my life in June when we're playing against Uzbekistan. Two of my Dutch colleagues are joining as well [/QUOTE

Niceee !! i will be also there in june ... its also the first time of my life i will be in Azadi ! i am so exciteed :O

Comment

Originally posted by ShirFarhad View Post
              Nice! I'll be in Azadi for the first time of my life in June when we're playing against Uzbekistan. Two of my Dutch colleagues are joining as well
              Are they Dutch Iranians as well or are they from the Netherlands themselves? Either way they'll be in for a nice treat you're choosing a great time to go
              Team Meli Iran
              Perspolis FC
              Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Originally posted by Farhad-7 View Post
                Very nice pictures. Glad to see u had fun.

PS. The icelandic chant is fine if done in moderation or consistent manner. For example only for TM but mixed with other original chants/sayings that are as energetic. But the way it's over done for no reason without much culture including in IPL makes it extremely cringe-worthy and uninspiring to watch at times. I know for locals in Iran...it's truly awesome. We should create our own styles like Argentinean NT and clubs doing different cool things. This is turning into how IPL players kept "dabbing" and Rezaeian's Cron celebration. Iran's culture is getting backward in this sense as theyre only adopting these much more than unique things they can do themselves. I'm sure some people here know what I mean.
                Completely agree!

Comment

That's awesome! Thanks for the share

Comment

Originally posted by Sly View Post
                    Completely agree!
                    1000 % agree

Comment

I went to the perspolis game with one of my friends who are not Iranian (Kurd from Iraq raised in Sweden and understand and speak a little Persian). He was in shock of how much pepole swear in the arena. He was very impressed by the Sound level and LOVED Tehran. He always said what a AWSOME city

Ps: look at the end of the perspolis clip. Look at the guy dancing in front of me hahahaha

Comment

omg the guy in the end, the gayest shit i've ever seen! great vids !

Comment

Originally posted by euphory View Post
                          omg the guy in the end, the gayest shit i've ever seen! great vids !
                          he was funny az fack. faghat Dasht dalghak bazi mikard.

Comment

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post
                            Are they Dutch Iranians as well or are they from the Netherlands themselves? Either way they'll be in for a nice treat you're choosing a great time to go
                            Both are fully Dutch and currently live and work in Ireland like myself. Thanks man, I can't wait for the match. Hopefully it will be a sweet win so we can celebrate our qualification right after the match

Comment

The difference between toilet in Friends Arena in Stockholm and Azadi Stadium in Tehran HAHAHAHAH

از تلفون أيفون فرستادم

Comment

Working...
                              X