Alireza Haghighi @ AFC Eskilstuna | 2017

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kian B. View Post
    Bro, Haghighi plays for the shittiest team in the league, and is still one of the best keepers. Beiranvand has the best defense in Asia in front of him with Team Melli and the best in the PGL with Persepolis and he still gives terrible sooties. He reminds me of Sven Ulreich on Bayern Munich
    There are days when Haghighi’s defense lets him down, today however was not one of those days. His defense had earned a better rating than Haghighi, possibly worst man in the pitch today according to Sofascore. Haghighi also had some sooties nearing his injury when he was a TM starter. Beiranvand is good for his age and still has room for improvement.

Comment

I just looked at the goals he allowed lately, and i understand his team sucks but he has been terrible, i mean i never considered him as the best keeper in Iran but he was in much better shape 4 years a go, even though it was for the short period of the time. I am not sure if we need to take this guy to Russia just for sake of playing outside.

Comment

Bro please delete the harsh tweets. It's not good for us. We don't need that.
        Originally posted by CAGE View Post
        I couldn't help replying to socceriraq, I think my response will get a good blood boil out of em.

Comment

Again today Haghighi was shakey bakey

Comment

Originally posted by Hoorad View Post
            Again today Haghighi was shakey bakey
            reality is beiranvand may truly be our best option. Recently I have seen mazaheri make mistakes as well. Lets just hope beiranvand is in good form like he was vs SS until the end of the season.

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
              reality is beiranvand may truly be our best option. Recently I have seen mazaheri make mistakes as well. Lets just hope beiranvand is in good form like he was vs SS until the end of the season.
              He is the 9th best keeper in the world But seriously it should be something like 1st. Beiranvand 2nd. Abedzadeh 3rd. Haghighi/Mazaheri

Comment

Penalty save today:

Video: https://twitter.com/FootballPersian/...75020946157569

Comment

Originally posted by Tehranto View Post
                  Unfortunately he got scored on three times after that.. Don't know if he was at fault for any of the goals

Comment

"AFC's star goalkeeper rages against the team-mate after the loss: "Why only me"

AFC lost the last match of the year and ended last in Allsvenskan. Then the star goalkeeper Alireza Haghighi rages - against his teammates.

"Many of our players just walked around out there like walking in the park. It was so fun for me, says Alireza after 1-3 (0-0) against Sirius.

After a speechless first half, the guests decided the match with the quarter left. First Ian Sirelius put 0-1 in the 74th, and within the twelve minutes, it was 0-3 on the scoreboard after Philip Haglund and Zackarias Faour also netted.

Alireza Haghighi saved a penalty after Jesper Arvidsson's 55 minutes into the game.

Chidi Omeje comforted at extra time, which was the last complete hit of this year's Swedish.

Afterwards, Alireza Haghighi was at least annoyed by the attitude of his teammates.

"I had really prepared for this match. But the question I ask is, why only me.

The Iranian star player was one of those who made his last appearance in the AFC shirt.

"Now I'll keep calm and choose which club I'm playing for next season."

In what country do you think it will be?

"Absolutely not Sweden anyway," said Alireza, who finished with a new top effort, where the penalty rescue was the main issue.

- Good intervention. I thought I did several good rescues."

https://www.ekuriren.se/sport/afcs-s...rfor-bara-jag/

Comment

Is that translation accurate?

He is against staying in Sweden?

Comment

Originally posted by aenima_8 View Post
                        "AFC's star goalkeeper rages against the team-mate after the loss: "Why only me"

AFC lost the last match of the year and ended last in Allsvenskan. Then the star goalkeeper Alireza Haghighi rages - against his teammates.

"Many of our players just walked around out there like walking in the park. It was so fun for me, says Alireza after 1-3 (0-0) against Sirius.

After a speechless first half, the guests decided the match with the quarter left. First Ian Sirelius put 0-1 in the 74th, and within the twelve minutes, it was 0-3 on the scoreboard after Philip Haglund and Zackarias Faour also netted.

Alireza Haghighi saved a penalty after Jesper Arvidsson's 55 minutes into the game.

Chidi Omeje comforted at extra time, which was the last complete hit of this year's Swedish.

Afterwards, Alireza Haghighi was at least annoyed by the attitude of his teammates.

"I had really prepared for this match. But the question I ask is, why only me.

The Iranian star player was one of those who made his last appearance in the AFC shirt.

"Now I'll keep calm and choose which club I'm playing for next season."

In what country do you think it will be?

"Absolutely not Sweden anyway," said Alireza, who finished with a new top effort, where the penalty rescue was the main issue.

- Good intervention. I thought I did several good rescues."

https://www.ekuriren.se/sport/afcs-s...rfor-bara-jag/
                        He may be 100% correct but clubs don't like to employ players who are seen to have an attitude, much as I like Haghighi.

Comment

Originally posted by pres80 View Post
                          Is that translation accurate?

He is against staying in Sweden?
                          He said he won't play in Sweden anymore.

Comment

If he only had done that during the game against Iraq in the 2015 Asian Cup.

Comment

He is in Portugal with his agent, Taban Jafari.

Comment

He is in Portugal with his agent, Taban Jafari.
                                Hopefully followed by some good news soon

Comment

Working...
                                X