No announcement yet.

Alireza Haghighi @ AFC Eskilstuna | 2017

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Despite getting scored on three times, he got highest game grade for AFC E.

Comment

Originally posted by Tehranto View Post
      Despite getting scored on three times, he got highest game grade for AFC E.
      it will be interesting to see what team he goes to after this season ends. He will be a free agent and his performances in sweden have been very good.

Comment

I like Haghighi a lot, his determination and confidence is really admirable. I hope he continues to grow, and hopefully he will be starting in TM again. I don't want to see Beiranvand play for us currently, it is too stressful.
        --------------------------Beiranvand-------------------
        --Moharrami----Hosseini--Kanaani----Amiri--
        ------------------Ezatolahi-----Ebrahimi--------------
        --Jahanbaksh---------Ghoddos------------Taremi--
        ---------------------------Azmoun----------------------

Comment

Iraqis Haghighi probably doesn't even know this player and never heard of him

https://twitter.com/SoccerIraq/statu...76235695927298

No one replies to this tweet please, don't give them the attention they are seeking

Comment

Alireza: IT'S MY BALL!!!!! OKAY!!!??

Yasin: Alright alright! It's your ball.. Chill bro!

Comment

Originally posted by Z Joon View Post
              Iraqis Haghighi probably doesn't even know this player and never heard of him
              [URL="https://twitter.com/SoccerIraq/status/919376235695927298"]https://twitter.com/SoccerIraq/status/919376235695927298[/UR
              L]
              No one replies to this tweet please, don't give them the attention they are seeking
              All this does is reveal how much of a bigger and better team Iran is than them. They are on the same level as Syria - who cheer endlessly by getting a result vs. Iran. They remember the date, what they were doing, what they ate, the circumstances etc. We beat Arab teams, and we forget it right away because we do it all the damn time. With ideas like this - they are showing what they truly are, Asian Minnows. Do you see Australia, Japan, South Korea keep mentioning to us their specific victories etc.? No. Cause they 1) they are respectful and not 'nah-deed,' 2) they have to look forward to their next match beacuse good teams move forward not stay back and reminisce and 3) they are expected to beat us and we are expected to beat them. Do we bring up the fact that Ali Daei and Ali Karimi raped them in Baghdad? Or our much, much superior head to head record vs. them? No. Cause we don't even care. They care too much.

While we tie the likes of Iraq or Syria we kick ourselves. Why? Because it's clear which team should be on the winning end, which should be on the losing end. There are levels to this.

They also won vs. in penalties and would have not had a chance if the referee didn't screw us. They are stuck in a game that happened three years ago - you know why? Because they cannot talk about the present as they finished 2nd-last in their WC group and barely scraped by Vietnam in the last round to get to the final World Cup Qualifying group. We broke world records, finished first in Asia (both groups), been Asia's number 1 for last 3 years and are clearly the best Asian team by analysts' accounts. Oh, we also actually use under-17 players for an U17 tournament (Crazy, eh?). War-ravaged Syria is also better than them.

They clearly don't have much to look forwrard to. They are not worth a response, just a big LOL. It's like the Brooklyn Nets making fun of the Golden State Warriors - they barely play in the same league and the fans don't even take the response seriously.

Comment

Originally posted by teammelli1 View Post
                Alireza: IT'S MY BALL!!!!! OKAY!!!??

Yasin: Alright alright! It's your ball.. Chill bro!
                It is more like “Sit down bitch!” When a lion roars at a sheep.

Comment

I remember Marwan Hussain (who's playing in Sepahan) broke Haghighi's arm in that game right before the PSO.

Comment

Originally posted by 04041374 View Post
                    I remember Marwan Hussain (who's playing in Sepahan) broke Haghighi's arm in that game right before the PSO.
                    He literally broke his arm?

Comment

He literally broke his arm?
                      Sorry, I did a quick research, his shoulder was injured, not his arm.

Comment

I couldn't help replying to socceriraq, I think my response will get a good blood boil out of em.
                        You just got Caged
                        K.C McElroy's Fan

Comment

Originally posted by CAGE View Post
                          I couldn't help replying to socceriraq, I think my response will get a good blood boil out of em.
                          Bro - outside the football response with "how bad your team" - you should delete the other stuff. Trust me. It's not a good look for us. I don't respond to bs like this man ... that stuff about being raped by America is not nice man. That's way outside the lines.

Comment

Bro - outside the football response with "how bad your team" - you should delete the other stuff. Trust me. It's not a good look for us. I don't respond to bs like this man ... that stuff about being raped by America is not nice man. That's way outside the lines.
                            Yeah I agree. The first tweet was funny, but there was no need for the other two. That's messed up..

Comment

Come on guys, are we not going to criticize Haghighi after today’s match, but yet be so quick to bash Beiranvand while the game is live...? Let’s not be hypocrites.

Comment

Originally posted by Hoorad View Post
                                Come on guys, are we not going to criticize Haghighi after today’s match, but yet be so quick to bash Beiranvand while the game is live...? Let’s not be hypocrites.
                                Bro, Haghighi plays for the shittiest team in the league, and is still one of the best keepers. Beiranvand has the best defense in Asia in front of him with Team Melli and the best in the PGL with Persepolis and he still gives terrible sooties. He reminds me of Sven Ulreich on Bayern Munich

Comment

Working...
                                X