Alireza Haghighi @ AFC Eskilstuna | 2017

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by aenima_8 View Post
    SvenskaFans.com mentions Alireza as one of the players on AFC Eskilstuna that offers great quality to the team:

"But despite the miserable goal difference, AFC has some quality in the team in these three players.

1. Mohamed Buya Turay
    The big exclamation mark in AFC and a constant threat of cruel technique and a huge shot.

2. Alireza Haghighi
    Not often I take goalkeepers but after the goalkeeper to Haghighi, AFC feels more secure backwards.

3. Daniel Björnquist
    A stable goalkeeper needs a stable backdrop and Dajje on the right hand side always delivers stable efforts. "

https://www.svenskafans.com/fotboll/...an-576424.aspx

for our swedish guys . What team do you think could be a good fit for ARH upon expiry of contract, assuming he continues his good form ? Any with possible gk deficiencies that they coud be in the market to solve in Jan ??

Comment

Eskilstuna beat Oerebro in an away match (for Eskilstuna) 3-2 & Haghighi started. They now have 15 points and aren't last place anymore.

Comment

Despite the win, he was the worst player on his team today. One goal was completely his fault and finished the match with a rating of 5.9.
        "History is a set of lies that people have agreed upon,"

Comment

Originally posted by Ali Doust View Post
          Despite the win, he was the worst player on his team today. One goal was completely his fault and finished the match with a rating of 5.9.
          Highlights or replay of the said goal?
          I'm not internet savvy to find it. My bad.

Comment

first goal http://dailyvideo90.com/video.php?dailymotion=x61i5gs
            second goal http://dailyvideo90.com/video.php?dailymotion=x61i63x

Full Game Highlight

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p2G6yJnmky4

Comment

Which goal was completely his fault? He almost saved the first goal and the second one was pure luck.

Comment

He should have got the first goal but really, it's not the worst goal I've seen. The blame should be on the defense, how did he get so open so close to the net?

The second - nothing he could do.

Comment

He also had 2 bad exists and bad judgements off crosses which is why he got such a bad rating.

Comment

AFC Eskilstuna beat IFK Gothenburg 1-0 just now and Haghighi started as usual. He only had 2 saves to deal with though it seems, but his team are now at 18 points with five matches left. They can still survive relegation if they keep this form up.

https://www.whoscored.com/Matches/11...IFK-Gothenburg

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
                      for our swedish guys . What team do you think could be a good fit for ARH upon expiry of contract, assuming he continues his good form ? Any with possible gk deficiencies that they coud be in the market to solve in Jan ??
                      AIK is badly in need of a new goalkeeper. After Malmö, we're the best team in Sweden. We promoted a youngster from our academy for this season, we hoped he would be good but he has piled up mistake after mistake. He has single handedly cost us 12 points and Europa league qualification. Look up highlights for Braga vs AIK (the 2nd leg) and you'll see what I mean. It'd make sense for us to go for Haghighi, but I have a feeling the board will go for someone they can sell on for more money so I don't see it happening unless he doesn't expect a high salary.

Comment

AFC Eskilstuna 1:0 IFK Goteburg Short Highlights:

Last edited by aenima_8; 09-25-2017, 05:51 PM.

Comment

AFC Eskilstuna 1:0 IFK Goteburg Short Highlights:
                          Wow what a goal!

Comment

It's nice to see Alireza enjoying football with his new club.

Comment

Makes me happy to see him so happy and getting playing time. Keep it up man, we may need you in the WC again!
                              --------------------------Beiranvand-------------------
                              --Moharrami----Hosseini--Kanaani----Amiri--
                              ------------------Ezatolahi-----Ebrahimi--------------
                              --Jahanbaksh---------Ghoddos------------Taremi--
                              ---------------------------Azmoun----------------------

Comment

[B]AFC Eskilstuna 1:0 IFK Goteburg Short Highlights:

[ATTACH]17530[/ATTACH]
                                Dastane Sheyso Nosrati nashe baz

Comment

Working...
                                X