Team Melli Adidas "Sponsorship"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bijans View Post
    I have and you missed the entire point. I said it is time to "STEP UP" not to use the cheap domestic production but find a decent solution. All big brand (including Nike and Addias) buy their textile from China anyways, so we should be able to find decent quality textile. I don't see why Merooj should not step up and take this opportunity and come up with a nice product, they sponsor out Volleyball team and their products are fine. Just like our football we concentrate on the name and not the content.
    they also sponsor our wrestling team and many other wrestling teams. Wrestling is arguably more intense on the material than football, with not only extreme sweat, but also constant grabbing and pulling of the fabric by giant guys, rolling on the floor, etc. Im sure they could develop a higher tech new technology for TM, and make a great design with input from the public. Either them or Le Coq Sportif, Macron smaller companies that actually have many clients our level and make great stuff for them (unlike uhlsport who dont sponsor very many teams at all).

Comment

Why don't you guys get it? NO WESTERN COMPANY IS ALLOWED TO DO BUSINESS WITH US. Like Trump said, you either do business with Iran or with us. Who do you think people rather do business with?

Comment

I ordered two more red medium jerseys (Karim and Sardar).

The bad news is it has “Adidas” written on those jerseys. The good news is that the money I’m paying the seller in China will not go into Adidas’ pockets. They’re also lucky because the red design looks sick that I’m even gonna sport their brand.

What a shame Adidas, what a damn shame..

You went from being my favorite brand all the way down next to Nike with your political actions. Good thing I have like 15 Uhlsport shorts from all the PGL/TM jerseys do I don’t have to wear your brand lol.

Comment

Iran just needs to pick a home based brand . Daie or Shekari and stick to it for Asian Cup. What the federation should focus on is to redesign that aweful looking emblem .... Hopefully without Arabic writting.

Comment

Originally posted by Kavian View Post
            Iran just needs to pick a home based brand . Daie or Shekari and stick to it for Asian Cup. What the federation should focus on is to redesign that aweful looking emblem .... Hopefully without Arabic writting.
            They did promise the fans they would have a new emblem by that time. Yeah at this point I don’t care as long as the material is good for our boys to wear. I assume since Ali Daei and Carlos are good friends Ali Daei will try his best and help provide Team Melli the best quality fabric for the national team.

Comment

Originally posted by Kavian View Post
              Originally posted by Babak agha View Post
              Why don't you guys get it? NO WESTERN COMPANY IS ALLOWED TO DO BUSINESS WITH US. Like Trump said, you either do business with Iran or with us. Who do you think people rather do business with?
              Isn't Merooj sponsoring PP?
              Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

Btw guys, I returned from Iran last week, and got a (fake) TM Adidas shirt. It doesnt even say Adidas inside where the brand name would be, but some random brand. We asked employees in Adidas stores, they said they were never selling it. So it was all about finding the best fake Adidas shirt available in Moniriyeh street.

Comment

Originally posted by O-ZoNe View Post
                  Isn't Merooj sponsoring PP?
                  No Persepolis is sponsored by li-ning

However merooj does sponsor lots of teams in Iran I know TS is one of many of their teams
                  Team Meli Iran
                  Perspolis FC
                  Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post

However merooj does sponsor lots of teams in Iran I know TS is one of many of their teams
                    Oh right it was TS jersey I saw. So how is this possible for TS and not TM?

Sent from my Google device using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by O-ZoNe View Post
                      Oh right it was TS jersey I saw. So how is this possible for TS and not TM?

Sent from my Google device using Tapatalk
                      Because Merooj is an Iranian brand, they can do business with Iran. Any other (western) brand that would do business with Iran would be banned to do business with US.

Now let's be logical and answer this question; If you were the owner or CEO of a brand in EU or US, would you rather do business with US or Iran? For that very reason you won't see western brands being our sponsor anytime soon.

Let's just stick with Iranian brands get on with it.

Comment

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post

Nokhodi jan Perspolis is sponsored by Juma and Esteghlal is sponsored by Li-Ning.
                        Hope is a good thing, maybe the best of things and no good thing ever dies.

Comment

Originally posted by Erfan11 View Post
                          Nokhodi jan Perspolis is sponsored by Juma and Esteghlal is sponsored by Li-Ning.
                          Not this season

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
                            Not this season
                            What about ACL?
                            Hope is a good thing, maybe the best of things and no good thing ever dies.

Comment

Originally posted by Babak agha View Post
                              Because Merooj is an Iranian brand, they can do business with Iran. Any other (western) brand that would do business with Iran would be banned to do business with US.

Now let's be logical and answer this question; If you were the owner or CEO of a brand in EU or US, would you rather do business with US or Iran? For that very reason you won't see western brands being our sponsor anytime soon.

Let's just stick with Iranian brands get on with it.
                              Lol Merooj has corporate offices in California...supplies wrestling, vball and other gear to many western teams.

Sent from my ME173X using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Erfan11 View Post
                                What about ACL?
                                I don't think they will switch sponsor between competitions

Comment

Working...
                                X