Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

S - E - C - U - L - A - R - I - S - M

Comment

What about the company designing Mes Varzaghan Futsal? I think the company is called Narrows based out if Indonesia...design seems unique.

Sent from my Google device using Tapatalk
      Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

Our jerseys from European sponsors end up being second rate and China manufactured anyway. At this point, I'll take Merooj.
        بسی رنج بردم در این سال سی
        عجم زنده کردم بدین پارسی

Comment

Originally posted by ferdowsi View Post
          Our jerseys from European sponsors end up being second rate and China manufactured anyway. At this point, I'll take Merooj.
          Merooj is a US based company, based out of Covina, CA. If Majid Saedifa, the founder of Merooj, still lives in the US, he will most likely not be able to sponsor TM as he will go to prison based on a federal offense.

Comment

time to step up and have a nice domestic brand. Hummel is not a well known brand and they always sponsor Danish national team. If they can do it we should be able to do it internally.

Comment

No domestic brand please, they always look horrible and the replicas are unwearable.

Comment

Originally posted by Martin-Reza View Post
                No domestic brand please, they always look horrible and the replicas are unwearable.
                Amen to that....I don’t think those rooting for an Iranian brand have ever wore one of their kits. After a few times of washing it you cannot even wear them anymore.

Also plz check your inbox when you get a chance
                Team Meli Iran
                Perspolis FC
                Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Originally posted by Martin-Reza View Post
                  I see you point, but we're sorta stuck (see Trumps tweet this morning)...unless you have a better Chinese/Russian brand you can suggest?

Comment

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post
                    Amen to that....I don’t think those rooting for an Iranian brand have ever wore one of their kits. After a few times of washing it you cannot even wear them anymore.

Don't knock Shekari. Their one size fits all strategy is so breathable and loose!

Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

Originally posted by mahestan View Post
                      Merooj is a US based company, based out of Covina, CA. If Majid Saedifa, the founder of Merooj, still lives in the US, he will most likely not be able to sponsor TM as he will go to prison based on a federal offense.
                      Merooj has headquarters in both Tehran and California. They are already manufacturing kits for a number of teams in the Persian Gulf Pro League
                      عجم زنده کردم بدین پارسی

Comment

Originally posted by O-ZoNe View Post
                        Don't knock Shekari. Their one size fits all strategy is so breathable and loose!
                        I have '98 Home and Away Shekari jerseys from Team Melli and while the quality is debatable they do look quite chic if I do say so myself. And isn't that all that matters anyway?
                        عجم زنده کردم بدین پارسی

Comment

Narrow's kit for the mes futsal team realy looks good. If they dont have buisness in the usa, why not.

Comment

Originally posted by suissi View Post
                            Narrow's kit for the mes futsal team realy looks good. If they dont have buisness in the usa, why not.
                            Yes precisely, we need to focus on companies with limited work in the USA. E.g. Mitre, Hummels, Le Coq Sportif, Mikasa, Mizuno, O'Neills and similar ones...

One's who are "not too big" for Iran, so they will make a real effort, and also have limited business with the US, so aren't affected by sanctions.

Comment

Originally posted by ferdowsi View Post
                              Merooj has headquarters in both Tehran and California. They are already manufacturing kits for a number of teams in the Persian Gulf Pro League
                              Having headquarters in both Tehran and California doesn't make them immune to US federal law. I am just stating that, in my humble opinion, Merooj will be taking a big risk sponsoring TM because they have a presence in the US. They might get away with dealing with club teams, but since Iran is such a hot topic for the current US administration, they will definitely land on the radar if they sponsor TM.

On their website they have their address listed as:

275 W. San Bernardino Rd. Covina , CA 91723
                              PHONE: +1 (626) 967-9904
                              Fax: +1 (626) 974-0969
                              Email: info@merooj.com

If at some point someone at the state department flags monetary transactions coming to Merooj from Iran or any of the other countries around the Persian Gulf such as UAE, Merooj will have a big pain in the ass to deal with. At this point they were OK under the JCPOA, but who knows how long they can manufacture kits for other teams in the Persian Gulf Pro League before someone comes knocking on their door.

Comment

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post
                                I have and you missed the entire point. I said it is time to "STEP UP" not to use the cheap domestic production but find a decent solution. All big brand (including Nike and Addias) buy their textile from China anyways, so we should be able to find decent quality textile. I don't see why Merooj should not step up and take this opportunity and come up with a nice product, they sponsor out Volleyball team and their products are fine. Just like our football we concentrate on the name and not the content.

Comment

Working...
                                X