Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by unique football View Post
    we have an A+ top brand sponsoring us.
    They are not sponsoring us, they have sold us the kits and gear. Adidas couldn’t care any less about Iran, hence it won’t be sold.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Hadi View Post
      lmao instead of redesigning the godawful IFF logo after more than 30 years and in time for the World cup, they have stuck a sticker of a leopard on the jersey..like one of the ones you get when you donate a dollar to charity on the streets.
      fucking pathetic
      I think this might be the first time I agree with you on something Hadi jan.

After all the love, passion, support and attention they get from their fans.. This is what the IFF gives to its fans?? THIS??!

I don’t usually get negative on this forum and try my best to keep positive, but this is absolutely bullshit and disappointing. At least don’t put that sticker on. It shows that they’re desperate and pathetic as you said.

After all the fans, both inside and outside of Iran put for Team Melli because we LOVE Team Melli.. This is what we get.. Boro baba..

Comment

Originally posted by jahandoost View Post
        This thread should be closed for the sake of everyone's sanity
        I agree. I’m sure there’ll be many threads opened to make fun of our team and our fans by other countries. I think we will have enough laughter coming our way thanks to i.r.. Let’s not punish ourselves..

Comment

I honestly am fine with the kits. They dont look that bad. What did yall expect. intricate green, red, and white design? nah. Just like 70% of the other teams its a plain old kit. And Im fine with the cheetah on the front. not as bad as you guys make it seem. next

Comment

Will we actually see our home kit before the WC?

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Pouya View Post
              Will we actually see our home kit before the WC?
              Against turkey , as their home kit is red
              چو ایران نباشد تن من مباد

Comment

I don't know what the purpose of that small cheetah on the chest is when it's not even visible during games!!

But all in all the kit is "ok"! Not bad! It would have become much better if at least the cheetah from 2014 was on it and visible.

Comment

you know how Cameroon always have a lion logo in addition to federation badge, thats how you put it together, not a happy face size sticker

Comment

Comment

I hope to god the cheetah conservationist are getting money and support and this is not just for aesthetics and show.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Pouya View Post
                        I hope to god the cheetah conservationist are getting money and support and this is not just for aesthetics and show.
                        >>> IR organization
                        >> Using finance properly

Yeah, don't count on it m8

Comment

If we follow the pattern this will most likely be our home jersey with red stripes.

Comment

I think Yupa just showcased the home jersey!

Originally posted by Jenius View Post
                            If we follow the pattern this will most likely be our home jersey with red stripes.

Comment

Originally posted by Jenius View Post
                              thats not the same template

Comment

Originally posted by arkm110 View Post
                                thats not the same template
                                doesn't have to be. Just look at Sweden Algeria Belgium and other countries that use the same away template. Their home jersey isn't the same.

Comment

Working...
                                X