Team Melli Adidas "Sponsorship"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Farhad21 View Post
    ^the only difference is that we are not sponsored by adidas and we print our own number, badge etc in dubai.
    thats a minor difference that will be fixed by WC time anyways. You cant really be complaining that much if that is your only grievance

Comment

green white stripes would look good

Comment

lmao instead of redesigning the godawful IFF logo after more than 30 years and in time for the World cup, they have stuck a sticker of a leopard on the jersey..like one of the ones you get when you donate a dollar to charity on the streets.

fucking pathetic

Comment

Originally posted by Hadi View Post
          lmao instead of redesigning the godawful IFF logo after more than 30 years and in time for the World cup, they have stuck a sticker of a leopard on the jersey..like one of the ones you get when you donate a dollar to charity on the streets.

fucking pathetic
          Haji - we have IRIFF - this is the best it's gonna get.

Comment

Honestly it's a decent kit and the quality is approved by the players and staff. That's all that matters. So many complaints.

Comment

Our shorts are adidas oldies model.

Comment

Soo... I'm assuming they didn't release our Home kits today, but they are going to be the same as our away kits?

Comment

This thread should be closed for the sake of everyone's sanity

Comment

Originally posted by Hoorad View Post
                    Soo... I'm assuming they didn't release our Home kits today, but they are going to be the same as our away kits?
                    So frustrating.. f***ing Taj is trolling us now too

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Comment

wasnt the Mascot yooz-piz ? piz-yooz?
                      was wearing the would be home kit today..?

the bigger question is where are we to buy an Original Adidas TM shirt, home or away, to have it delivered before traveling to russia ??

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
                        wasnt the Mascot yooz-piz ? piz-yooz?
                        was wearing the would be home kit today..?

the bigger question is where are we to buy an Original Adidas TM shirt, home or away, to have it delivered before traveling to russia ??
                        All this shit is giving me a headache, but I checked Adidas rn and they don't even have Morocco's kit so fuck Adidas for that

Comment

Guys, we will NOT be able to buy any Iran kit, be sure of this! IFF has just bought these with 70% discount to satisfy CQ. Else they would have gone with Joma or Merooj.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
                            Honestly it's a decent kit and the quality is approved by the players and staff. That's all that matters. So many complaints.
                            minor modifications could actually make it a very Nice away kit..!!

1-Change the boring ass and played-out Font of the name and numbers to a more modern and unique one
                            2- get rid of that cheap-asss looking yoozpalang sticker and spend a bit more $$ and make this logo instead in a sorta of Hologram shinny patch, shinny gold or silver background
                            3- and most importantly Our Away kit would certainly look better if hooked up with a White Shorts and Red socks with Green Stripes..!! Go all white with the Home kit

Comment

+ Descent away jerseys, the white jersey that the mascot had looks like our old one so I dont think it will be the same as our new home kit.

- Its a shame IFF still use a sticker as a badge, khak...

Comment

All this shit is giving me a headache, but I checked Adidas rn and they don't even have Morocco's kit so fuck Adidas for that
                                well i think by now its quiet clear..!! WE Simply ARE NOT SPONSORED BY ADIDAS..!
                                like our local league youth team we just buy kits from their Team Uniform catalog and print them ourselves..!! even if we were, we probably wouldnt have the sufficient retail demand and big enough of a customer base who's willing to pay upwards of $100 for the jersey, to make it a profitable enough of a venture for Adidas to bother with its direct retailing on their website and or stores outside iran ..?

Comment

Working...
                                X