No announcement yet.

Team Melli Adidas "Sponsorship"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Do you know where to find HD logos from Team Melli Patch or even fan creations? The original Yoozpalang logo would also be good.

Comment

Guys is the cheetah finally on our brest or neck?

Comment

I decided to make my own TM jersey and ordered a Tabela 18 white/red jersey.

For all my other fellow PFCD'ers who are DIY'ing as well, here you have a high resolution IFF logo:
        http://www.freelogovectors.net/footb...team-logo-pdf/

Here you have the Yooz Palang logo, which I made myself:
        https://ibb.co/dz4HPd

I don't know if the picture loses quality by uploading it. Anyone interested, PM me your email and i'll send it to you.

Just take the logo/picture to your local print shop and ask them if they do polyester printing. Most DIY transferpapers are only suited for cotton textures.

Comment

So I touched up my jersey. I'm pretty happy with the end product. Thank you to whoever posted the yoozpalang. #sanctiondeeznuts

Comment

How are you putting the cheetah logo on the jersey?

Comment

Originally posted by Martin-Reza View Post
              How are you putting the cheetah logo on the jersey?
              Martin jan, you can use transferpaper by which you can Iron the print on the jersey. DIY transferpaper is mostly suited for cotton textures and won't give the best results as the jersey is made of polyester. Therefore, it's easier and better to bring the jersey and the logo to your local printshop and let them do the transfer.

I made a Yooz Palang logo myself (https://ibb.co/dz4HPd), I don't think it's the one Bagg10 used.

Comment

really sad to see fans making their own team melli jersey. Even somalian fans doesn't have go through this bullsh*t. I really love adidas and its quality, i think we look more professional if we wear adidas instead of Merooj or Uhlsport. but its not worth it if we even can't buy the jersey.

Comment

https://soccersport.ch/pages/nationa...ozean/iran.php here you can buy the iran jersey

The shop owner made them.

Comment

I went to couple of fans shops here in St. Petersburg and neither had anything with Iran on it ..!
                    One had the jersey of almost every other team in World Cup ..!
                    Russians are lame .....even all these ghetto street stands around the Fan zone have nothing with the competing teams like say an Iran hat or scarf or tee or whatnot ...! All bunch Russian dolls, Russia we stickers & pins and other generic crap ..! Sad Rahmat be aalmaniha in 2006WC At least they made some effort to sell an Iran or Mexico or other teams shirt or a hat or something

& it also looks like they are behind in preparation for hosting !??with construction platforms still all over the fan zone area & the church in the background & the other touristic infrastructure nearby ..!

Btw, this site sells pretty high quality fake but cheap kits for most all other teams (nothing Iran 🇮🇷 yet ..!? ) if ..! My nephew got a few kits from them & I was impressed with the quality of the garmets & the resemblance to the real thing ..!

http://www.ontimeau.com

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
                      I went to couple of fans shops here in St. Petersburg and neither had anything with Iran on it ..!
                      Russians are lame .....even all these ghetto street stands around the Fan zone have nothing with the competing teams like say an Iran hat or scarf or tee or whatnot ...! All bunch Russian dolls, Russia we stickers & pins and other generic crap ..! Sad Rahmat be aalmaniha in 2006WC At least they made some effort to sell an Iran or Mexico or other teams shirt or a hat or something

& it also looks like they are behind in preparation for hosting !??with construction platforms still all over the fan zone area & the church in the background & the other touristic infrastructure nearby ..!

Btw, this site sells pretty high quality fake but cheap kits for most all other teams (nothing Iran 🇮🇷 yet ..!? ) if ..! My nephew got a few kits from them & I was impressed with the quality of the garmets & the resemblance to the real thing ..!

lol I am here and am experiencing the same shit. You can tell they have no experience with these international events and how to put on a show. I mean we are here as fans, so buying gear would be great opportunity and the obvious thing to do. Besides Iran, they didnt even advertise the other kits, and had no track suits or any other merch, and the stands are really stupid not even a store/real shop. In 2012 Euros, Ukrainians had the best super stores with so much gear.

Comment

Have fun man , we look forward to your safarname once you're back.

Stay safe and cheer our TM on, on behalf of us.

Comment

Am experiencing exactly the same. It's garbage they have put very little effort and are doing things very last minute.
                          I didn't see any official Iran shirts in the fan zone.

Comment

Do these guys not want to make money ? I mean there are so many people here who would shell out money but there aren't even stalls on the street selling anything other than dolls and putin on bear t shirts

Comment

By the way if anyone needs some good toilets in St Petersburg fanfest the big Amber shop has some good ones at the back

Comment

Kind of sad... just more motivation to win guys!
                                https://www.facebook.com/nytimes/vid...zg1ODc4NTEwNQ/

Comment

Working...
                                X