No announcement yet.

Team Melli Adidas "Sponsorship"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Guys i have ordered the white jersey for Iran Tabela 18 from a big football shop in German:

https://www.vereinsexpress.de/fussba...arm-weiss-rot/

for a good price (16,22€).

In Germany their shipping is free. You can also have a discount by 5 Euro, you have to sign up for their newsletter before you order, and get an email with an discount code, which you can than use before buying. So it will be 11,22€ a very good price.

They have also the red away jersey 40% off for 32,47€, here:
    https://www.vereinsexpress.de/fussba...arm-rot-weiss/

NOW i wrote an email and asked, if they can install the IFF Logo, which was posted here before:
    http://www.freelogovectors.net/footb...team-logo-pdf/

to make the Iran jersey possible. And also asked price for number and name and probably a slogan for the back of the neck.

I will inform you guys tomorrow or Tuesday when they respond. I also said, i will bring many customers for you if you can manage it

Also i will ask later for adding this: https://www.seeklogo.net/sports-logo...pdf-74132.html
    if they give green light for Iran logo..
    World Cup 2006, Frankfurt, Iran vs. Portugal, Iranian Frontpage of GOAL Sportspaper
    sigpic

And on the 8.Day God created Ali Karimi, and he saw he was good!
    If Defenders were allowed to use their hands to stop Karimi
    -

Comment

Originally posted by shahab110808 View Post
      if anyone want Iran Badge you can buy it from here hurry limited badge left

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Iran-FIFA-N...-/332384467375
      This is the worst patch i have ever seen very poor quality

Comment

I'm thinking og writint IRAN with capital green letters on the back of the white home jersey instead of name and number, what do you think of that?

Comment

Originally posted by saeed_noro View Post
          how and where do you print it? i mean normally it is a patch or not? there is also Iran iff patch in internet, but want to know if you want to print, or to sew a patch on it?
          I dont know i think i am going to ask a print shop

Comment

Originally posted by pacino021 View Post
            I dont know i think i am going to ask a print shop
            I emailed two here in Sweden, they havent answered yet haha, maybe they are affraid to do it.

Comment

Hmm I may buy the jersey and do a custom silk screen myself, could be a cool art project. I have a few screens at home...

I would be really cool to put the old zoroastrian symbol on the back of the neck too or the sleeve.

Comment

“Irania.. mardome roozhaye sakht..”

Couldn’t be more of an accurate quote for this situation. I admire the creativity and creative suggestions, but it’s so sad. Maybe a good metaphor to the world that we don’t need their fancy shmancy brand, we can do it on our own. Kind of how the Iranian people need to free Iran themselves and they don’t want help from outside forces.

I’m gonna wait until the first week of June, but if there’s still no news I’m gonna wear my Iran 2014 World Cup Home jersey. Because let’s admit it, that is one sexy jersey.

Comment

Looool just got a reply from a print shop here in Stockholm, they will charge 485,- SEK for printing a small logo hahahah. Will it be made of gold?

Comment

Our World Cup jerseys are turning into DIY Home Projects!!! FFS!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Hoorad View Post
                      Our World Cup jerseys are turning into DIY Home Projects!!! FFS!!!
                      Imagine if the rahbar didnt save us...

Comment

Originally posted by teammelli91 View Post
                        I’m gonna wait until the first week of June, but if there’s still no news I’m gonna wear my Iran 2014 World Cup Home jersey. Because let’s admit it, that is one sexy jersey.
                        It really is. Screw Adidas, Uhlsport did a fine job with it.

Comment

Okay, found a place that charges 199,- kr, and I can bring my own t-shirt they said. I guess project assemble-your-own-team-melli-shirt-cause-IFF-is-retarted-as-always-and-run-by-donkeys is going down.

Comment

Meh:/

Sent from my Redmi 4 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by PeymanCQ View Post
                              Meh:/

What does it say?

Comment

Originally posted by Abtin View Post
                                What does it say?
                                TM will officially reveal the home kit tonight. Also goalkeeper jerseys would be as depicted in the photo.

Comment

Working...
                                X