No announcement yet.

Team Melli Adidas "Sponsorship"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Moroccan fans are being silly. There's really nothing wrong with that kit. In fact I'd like to see that design for us, with the top bar green and the low one red. Someone actually posted a photoshopped pic here of what it would look like. Certainly better than the current one we got.

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
      Their kit was already revealed and the Moroccan fans and FA hated it. To the point that they want to cancel their contract.
      I think thats a hideous kit. It looks like the sleeves were added as an afterthought.
      "Formerly known as AliDaeiClone"

Comment

Taj is starting to turn into a weasel. But still not as weasely as Kaffashian though lol.

Comment

Originally posted by krol View Post
          The Moroccan fans are being silly. There's really nothing wrong with that kit. In fact I'd like to see that design for us, with the top bar green and the low one red. Someone actually posted a photoshopped pic here of what it would look like. Certainly better than the current one we got.
          Aesthetics aside, those stitched on bars feel awkward when you wear them, let alone play in them.

Comment

Originally posted by teammelli91 View Post
            Taj is starting to turn into a weasel. But still not as weasely as Kaffashian though lol.
            Hahahahaha exactly, I mean, he already admitted that they bought the damn gear from Adidas, probably through a shady middleman, just admit we are a badbakht nation and that it will not be sold? [emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I’m surprised, fakes aren’t even out on those Chinese sites yet [emoji1]

Comment

Originally posted by Abtin View Post
                I’m surprised, fakes aren’t even out on those Chinese sites yet [emoji1]

Dude, at this point I wouldn’t mind getting one from a Chinese website. This is absolutely embarrassing.

South Korea will have no problem with their kits and they’re not even #1 in Asia and their head to head record against their opponents isn’t even consistent. There’s a lack in organization within their team with the best infrastructure and financial support from their federation. Look at them and look at us. The World Cup is in less than a month and the fans of the best Asian team in the World Cup have to ask countless questions, beg, make their own DIY kits...

Thanks a lot Mr. Taj! Thank you for lying to your fans!

Comment

Originally posted by Bagg10 View Post
                  Aesthetics aside, those stitched on bars feel awkward when you wear them, let alone play in them.
                  I doubt Adidas would produce a kit that's that uncomfortable to wear, but I know this has a lot more character than the plain generic rag we're likely to end up with.

Comment

I bought fan tshirts from legofish and called it a day, combined they ended up cheaper than a jersey i'm not gonna love anyways and which i'll wear a handful of times.

Comment

Originally posted by teammelli91 View Post
                      Dude, at this point I wouldn’t mind getting one from a Chinese website. This is absolutely embarrassing.

South Korea will have no problem with their kits and they’re not even #1 in Asia and their head to head record against their opponents isn’t even consistent. There’s a lack in organization within their team with the best infrastructure and financial support from their federation. Look at them and look at us. The World Cup is in less than a month and the fans of the best Asian team in the World Cup have to ask countless questions, beg, make their own DIY kits...

Thanks a lot Mr. Taj! Thank you for lying to your fans!
                      Exactly, I would pay 20 bucks for a fake shirt anytime now, Thats how desperate we are at this point.

Comment

Our new white kit

Comment

Fifa got their hands on our jersey: https://www.facebook.com/fifaworldcu...8209599528208/

Comment

a little green in it wouldnt have hurt but it looks good.

Comment

Ours is the only jersey without a number on it. So perhaps this is not the final version.

Comment

seems like its the most shittiest shirt from the 32 nations. wtf is that.. and they pay for that shit?

Comment

Working...
                                X