Team Melli Adidas "Sponsorship"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
    90 euro's for a template with a badge put on it is one bridge too far for me. Rather spend it on some legit clothes for the summer.
    Totally agree. 90 euro's for such a shirt, that could belong to any team is out of this world.

Comment

Originally posted by Farhad21 View Post
      The problem with the instagram seller is that the federation logo is printed on exactly how kit sponsors like Emirates or Qatar Airways or Irancell get to be on the jersey, it blends with the fabric and does not pop even a little, thats not what you get with replica or authentic or even training jersies of other teams
      Only thing putting me off.

Comment

Originally posted by Zorar View Post
        Will we be wearing red or white against turkey??
        White it's been confirmed today

Comment

It's so funny we are always the most (or among) badbakht nations in the WC regarding this. They never learn to improve, it's a miracle for me that Uhl distributed their shirts for online sale.

Comment

Originally posted by Abtin View Post
            It's so funny we are always the most (or among) badbakht nations in the WC regarding this. They never learn to improve, it's a miracle for me that Uhl distributed their shirts for online sale.
            I bought my Uhlsport shirt in a regular Football shop, next to all the other jerseys, it's been a long time, but I miss Uhlsport, after all, you could even buy the jerseys in any major store.
            And it wasn't that exp. I think something like 69,99€.

Comment

Which of these scenarios have the highest possibility?:

A) Iran winning the World Cup
              B) Us fans being able to buy the Iran national team jersey from a non-shady site any time

I put my money on A.

Comment

if im to drop over $120 on a kit, It Better be Authentic Adidas Garment and it better also have the Russia18 world cup Patch on the sleeve, along IFF and Yooz patch off course.

still no other Retail outlet but these Insta dudes..?

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
                  if im to drop over $120 on a kit, It Better be Authentic Adidas Garment and it better also have the Russia18 world cup Patch on the sleeve, along IFF and Yooz patch off course.

still no other Retail outlet but these Insta dudes..?
                  this whole thing is retarded. Exactly why Id rather us go with macron, stick with uhlsport, go with merooj. At least then we would be able to buy the kits. But wtf was Taj talking about 10% of online sales goes to IFF ? Where are these supposed sales? I also think they might just be selling home kit which hasnt been officially unveiled yet.

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
                    this whole thing is retarded. Exactly why Id rather us go with macron, stick with uhlsport, go with merooj. At least then we would be able to buy the kits. But wtf was Taj talking about 10% of online sales goes to IFF ? Where are these supposed sales? I also think they might just be selling home kit which hasnt been officially unveiled yet.
                    whodafauq knows anything anymore......!! Vintage IFF ...!! lol

Comment

I read on Instagram that on 90 it was announced by someone in IFF that Puma will be the sponsor after the WC. No idea how true this is.

Comment

Why are you guys so crazy about spending money on a product you can't verify it's source and quality. Just rock your old jerseys (still have my two beautiful authentic Puma jerseys) and "invest" that 90£$€ on pints and shots on game days. Given our group you'll be needing it.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Pouya View Post
                          I read on Instagram that on 90 it was announced by someone in IFF that Puma will be the sponsor after the WC. No idea how true this is.
                          If they sell the jerseys, I’m all down for it. Just to give Adidas a bilakh

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

this is bs....Adidas canada does not and will not be carrying Iran jersey according to a live chat i did with a girl from Adidas.Funny thing is they dont even carry the convido 18 jersey line.

Comment

Originally posted by mehdiKia15 View Post
                              this is bs....Adidas canada does not and will not be carrying Iran jersey according to a live chat i did with a girl from Adidas.Funny thing is they dont even carry the convido 18 jersey line.
                              Soccer.com and Worldfootballshop.com carry it.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Pouya View Post
                                Very unlikely.
                                Government wants all federations to use domestic companies.

Comment

Working...
                                X