Team Melli Adidas "Sponsorship"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Martin-Reza View Post
    No, honestly, if you are a true Iranian fan, you won't buy adidas anymore. They treat us worse than Nike, who really cannot sponsor us due to sanctions. Adidas is just disrespecting us.
    Stop with this BS! No legit sane company would want to work with I.R. It's simple.

Comment

There are so many great quality brands with smaller names than adidas/nike/puma..Especially german brands have real good quality (uhlsport, jako, erima).. Also macron/kappa (Italy) supply great stuff. Umbro (UK) is very good too and then there is Masita (Netherlands) and joma (Spain) who have good quality stuff. It shouldnt be too hard to find a sponsor, but its the Islamic republic were talkin about here.

Have you guys seen the new Rubin Kazan jersey by jako? Im im love with that one lets just replace the Rubin logo with the IFF one.

Comment

Originally posted by ShiroKhorshid View Post
        There are so many great quality brands with smaller names than adidas/nike/puma..Especially german brands have real good quality (uhlsport, jako, erima).. Also macron/kappa (Italy) supply great stuff. Umbro (UK) is very good too and then there is Masita (Netherlands) and joma (Spain) who have good quality stuff. It shouldnt be too hard to find a sponsor, but its the Islamic republic were talkin about here.

Have you guys seen the new Rubin Kazan jersey by jako? Im im love with that one lets just replace the Rubin logo with the IFF one.
        I don't think they can do business with any European brands (including german ones) hence why Adidas said no!

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Pouya View Post
          Stop with this BS! No legit sane company would want to work with I.R. It's simple.
          He's right.
          A company is too afraid of theoretical sanctions can go f*** itself.

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
            He's right.
            A company is too afraid of theoretical sanctions can go f*** itself.
            The last time we had a proper sponsorship from a top tier company was from PUMA in 2006 and 100k worth of kits ended up "disappearing" from gomrok which resulted in fake Puma kits as well old shirts being reused with different numbers. No company would jeopardise their reputation or brand to deal with these thief's.

Comment

The last time we had a proper sponsorship from a top tier company was from PUMA in 2006 and 100k worth of kits ended up "disappearing" from gomrok which resulted in fake Puma kits as well old shirts being reused with different numbers. No company would jeopardise their reputation or brand to deal with these thief's.
              Most of that was rumors.
              Besides Puma kept sponsoring TM to 2007 (Asian Cup).
              They even tried sponsoring us again in 2011 or 2012 (we tested their stuff out in a friendly), but TM staff were not happy.

These guys deal with nothing but thieves and crooks. They know what business they're in.

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
                Most of that was rumors.
                Besides Puma kept sponsoring TM to 2007 (Asian Cup).
                They even tried sponsoring us again in 2011 or 2012 (we tested their stuff out in a friendly), but TM staff were not happy.

These guys deal with nothing but thieves and crooks. They know what business they're in.
                It was before the AC that the kits were stolen. We had a friendly with shirts covered in big white tape on the back to cover the old numbers and also for AC we had the fake shorts and the fake puma numbers. The tested kits were again purchased kits, this happened just before we started purchasing the adidas kits.

You know how I felt before, regarding kits and hated what Nike and Adidas did to us but leaving aside out nationalistic pride I can see their point of view. They're not obliged to sponsor us or give us anything and literally every foreign brand that has sold or sponsored us has had issues with us.

When many of us hate to personally deal with Iranians in Iran, what do you expect from others?!

Comment

It was before the AC that the kits were stolen. We had a friendly with shirts covered in big white tape on the back to cover the old numbers and also for AC we had the fake shorts and the fake puma numbers. The tested kits were again purchased kits, this happened just before we started purchasing the adidas kits.

You know how I felt before, regarding kits and hated what Nike and Adidas did to us but leaving aside out nationalistic pride I can see their point of view. They're not obliged to sponsor us or give us anything and literally every foreign brand that has sold or sponsored us has had issues with us.

When many of us hate to personally deal with Iranians in Iran, what do you expect from others?!
                  If a company doesn't want to do business with Iran, so be it - that's fine and their choice. They don't need to write a statement to the whole world saying we won't do business here, when they've done business with anyone else. They go out of their way to rub salt in wounds. They don't want to deal with the IFF - fine; but they could have done something for our fans and made quite a bit of money too if they wanted to.

Comment

^It's all about the Benjamins. As long as you're getting money, you can deal with anybody! Why otherwise people are doing business in China or India.
                    The problem is, there is no money in it for them. They are not allowed to do business with Iran or get money from Iran.

Comment

No no no no no to ANY Iranian brand!!!!

Realistically, I’d like to see either macron, jako, joma, or li-ning sponsor us all have decent quality products and we’d be a big name to add to any of their lists
                      Team Meli Iran
                      Perspolis FC
                      Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

To be totally honest, the way things are going now, unless there is a viable Chinese/Russian sponsor (which I don't know about), TM will be without an international sponsor. All the European companies (no matter what their service) are pulling out of Iran....Trump and his pro-Israel cabinet is making sure of that. However, I would not be opposed to an Iranian brand, as long as the material/quality was acceptable. Is Mr. Hakoupian available for a consult? Or perhaps he'd like to expand his business to include sport team jerseys =)

Comment

BDS Win: Adidas No Longer Sponsoring Israel Football Association

https://www.telesurtv.net/english/ne...0801-0009.html

okay, I guess Adidas is (almost) on my good side again

Comment

Originally posted by diz View Post
                            BDS Win: Adidas No Longer Sponsoring Israel Football Association

https://www.telesurtv.net/english/ne...0801-0009.html

okay, I guess Adidas is (almost) on my good side again
                            ya allahhhhhh

Comment

politics and football are so close together, they are already kissing each other's butt, unfortunately
                              TEAM MELLI UNTIL THE END

Comment

Originally posted by persianallstars View Post
                                politics and football are so close together, they are already kissing each other's butt, unfortunately
                                BUT >> BUT>>> muh sports are politics and separate!! !

Comment

Working...
                                X