Team Melli Adidas "Sponsorship"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by O-ZoNe View Post
    Lol Merooj has corporate offices in California...supplies wrestling, vball and other gear to many western teams.
    Sent from my ME173X using Tapatalk
    But is an Iranian brand

I don't think those wrestling teams and volleyball teams are doing business with the US much for them being sanctioned, not much trump can do there.. :P
    Also most likely the western teams and costumers deal with the US department of Merooj and the Iranian teams with the Iranian department.

If you like to know the full logic behind it, you can ask Trump . Fact still is that western and probably pretty soon any company is not allowed to do business with Iran if it wants to keep doing business with the US.

Comment

^why did u put a heart after trumps name???!!!!???!!!!???!!!???!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Babak agha View Post
        But is an Iranian brand

I don't think those wrestling teams and volleyball teams are doing business with the US much for them being sanctioned, not much trump can do there.. :P
        Also most likely the western teams and costumers deal with the US department of Merooj and the Iranian teams with the Iranian department.

If you like to know the full logic behind it, you can ask Trump . Fact still is that western and probably pretty soon any company is not allowed to do business with Iran if it wants to keep doing business with the US.
        Aziz, do you not understand that since Merooj has presence in the US, they will not be able to sponsor the Iranian National Football team unless they want to risk having all their assets in the United States frozen by the State Department? It does not matter if they are an "Iranian" company. They have operations out of the US and will be hit with US laws if they do anything against what the US Federal Government mandates. Unless they are OK with packing their bags and closing their California based operation, they will not be able to sponsor TM.

Comment

Originally posted by mahestan View Post
          Aziz, do you not understand that since Merooj has presence in the US, they will not be able to sponsor the Iranian National Football team unless they want to risk having all their assets in the United States frozen by the State Department? It does not matter if they are an "Iranian" company. They have operations out of the US and will be hit with US laws if they do anything against what the US Federal Government mandates. Unless they are OK with packing their bags and closing their California based operation, they will not be able to sponsor TM.
          They are providing kits to Tractor Sazi...explain that.

Sent from my Google device using Tapatalk
          Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

Originally posted by O-ZoNe View Post
            They are providing kits to Tractor Sazi...explain that.

Providing kits to a club team is one thing, but sponsoring a national team is on a whole different level. With the second round of sanctions around the corner after Trump pulling out of the JCPOA, maybe Merooj will get a call from the State Department regarding their dealing with Tractor Sazi.

Comment

Providing kits to a club team is one thing, but sponsoring a national team is on a whole different level. With the second round of sanctions around the corner after Trump pulling out of the JCPOA, maybe Merooj will get a call from the State Department regarding their dealing with Tractor Sazi.
              Sure...maybe but TS is also a military club team. So I doubt your logic makes sense since national teams are not in the business if generating revenue while club teams are.

Comment

Merooj is an exception to the rule.
                What we will get, inevitably, is either the same business we've been doing since before the World Cup, which is buying bulk clothing through a shady 3rd party dealer that sells them for a significant markup to it's own people and pockets the rest of the money, or some local shady dealer with the same business.

I think it's worth going for the local manufacturer because at least that way SOME money will reach Iranian workers, otherwise it's all leaving the country.
                Ma Bishomarim

"!خدایا ایستاده مردن را نصبیم کن که از نشسته زیستن در زلت خسته ام"
                محمد مختاری -

"Lord, let me die standing, as I am tired of living in indignity and on my knees"
                - Mohammad Mokhtari

Comment

Baba, ultimately, it will be a plain shirt with an iron-on emblem/number/name...let's go with a local brand that is adequate quality and call it a day...I'm done with all this

Comment

Originally posted by Farhad21 View Post
                    ^why did u put a heart after trumps name???!!!!???!!!!???!!!???!!!
                    Sarcasm

I do, however as O-Zone noted, they are sponsoring some Iranian teams still (maybe will stop doing that?). Maybe there is an exception if you are originally an Iranian company...
                    Who knows, you should ask Trump.

What I do know is that no Western company is allowed to do business with Iran, only exceptionally for some products that are really necessary with a limit of a $10K. That's a fact whether we like it or not.
                    Debating me or others here won't change that fact, maybe instead people can start debating with the IR and Trump.

Comment

Our new sponsor is again Uhlsport.
                      https://www.instagram.com/p/BnN8fJSn...d=fnquc4fc9p9k

اقدامات نهایی در خصوص انتخاب برند پیراهن تیم ملی فوتبال ایران صورت گرفته و انتظار می رود با طی مراحل اداری به زودی قرارداد همکاری مشترک بین فدراسیون فوتبال جمهوری اسلامی ایران و شرکت آل اشپرت به امضاء برسد.
                      هدایت ممبینی،سرپرست کمیته بازاریابی فدراسیون فوتبال با اعلام این خبر گفت:پس از پایان رقابت های جام جهانی اقدامات اولیه در مسیر انتخاب و توافق با برند پیراهن تیم ملی فوتبال انجام شد و پس از اعلام فراخوانی در این باره مذاکرات گسترده با کلیه شرکت های داخلی و خارجی مایل به همکاری در این زمینه آغاز شد. با توجه به آنکه فدراسیون فوتبال به دنبال انعقاد قراردادی در راستای حفظ شان و جایگاه تیم ملی فوتبال همچنین منافع اقتصادی مورد نظر بوده پیشنهادات همکاری تجاری در این زمینه مورد قبول قرار نگرفت و مقرر شد جهت انتخاب برند تیم ملی فوتبال طبق عرف و روال معمول، قرارداد اسپانسری با بهترین پیشنهاد و کیفیت به امضاء برسد.
                      عضو هیات رییسه فدراسیون فوتبال اضافه کرد:در همین راستا مذاکرات با گزینه های نهایی به مراحل پایانی رسید و در نهایت تفاهم لازم با شرکت آل اشپورت حاصل شد که انتظار می رود با طی مراحل اداری قرارداد دوجانبه نیز به امضاء برسد.
                      سرپرست کمیته بازاریابی فدراسیون فوتبال همچنین گفت: بر اساس تفاهم صورت گرفته ، شرکت مورد نظر کلیه لباس های تمامی 18 رده تیم های ملی فوتبال را با کیفیت مطلوب به شکل کاملا رایگان تهیه می کند و علاوه بر این سود و فواید مالی نیز برای فدراسیون فوتبال در نظر گرفته شده است. یکی دیگر از شاخصه های مورد نظر در این توافق توجه به حمایت از کالای تولید داخل کشور بوده که در بر همین اساس شرکت آلشپرت امکان تولید بخش گسترده ای از محصولات در داخل کشور را خواهد داشت که بر این اساس حمایت لازم از تولید داخل نیز مورد توجه فدراسیون فوتبال قرار دارد.
                      ممبینی در پایان اظهار داشت: این قرارداد به مدت یک سال اعتبار خواهد داشت و البته در صورت رضایت طرفین قابل تمدید است. بخش اول سفارش فدراسیون فوتبال طبق برنامه تحویل شده و ملی پوشان دور جدید تمرینات خود را با لباس های آلشپرت آغاز می کنند. همچنین لباس های تیم ملی با طراحی متفاوت و منحصر به فرد همچنین با استفاده از طرح یوز ایرانی برای حضور در مسابقات جام ملت های آسیا آماده خواهد شد.علاوه بر این،در تولید این لباس ها از آخرین تکنولوژی روز دنیا با توجه به کلیه شاخص های کیفیت استفاده می شود.

Comment

^Hahahaha chaos!! And I went through so much trouble to find a fake Adidas shirt in Iran last month...

Comment

I thought CQ complained about their quality? still I prefer them over any Iranian brand
                          https://twitter.com/raminkhanizade/s...853574661?s=09

Gesendet von meinem SM-G950F mit Tapatalk

Comment

This is great news, a proper sponsor and they were responsible for one of our finest kits. Excited to see what they come up with. Get a new thread open and let's never speak of the big two sponsors ever again.

Comment

Originally posted by Taz View Post
                              This is great news, a proper sponsor and they were responsible for one of our finest kits. Excited to see what they come up with. Get a new thread open and let's never speak of the big two sponsors ever again.
                              Return of the cheetah! Hopefully no middle men this time.

Comment

Loool in the article it says iff have made sure to get the latest technology and designs but also have made them make the kit or part of it in Iran.

Choose one

1-legit good quality kits
                                2-kits made in Iran

Comment

Working...
                                X