Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

World Cup Qualifier: Qatar - Iran; Info, Updates and Live Reports (23.03.2017)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

what would be your preferred line up?

Comment

Personally I would go with a safe:

Let's face it, Gucci needs to start this since he's the most inform striker right now. Whether Eredivisie is not what it's always been or not, it's still a decent league and what he's currently doing there is no joke. Azmoun or Karim can come in the second half if we need a goal

Comment

I think he will go with this:
        Beiro
        Rezaeian-PAG-Montazeri-Milad
        Saeid-Hajsafi
        JB-Shojaei-Amiri
        Azmoun

Comment

Originally posted by perspolis#1 View Post
          Idk about bolded. China is never getting back into this contest and have major issues with South Korea right now. New US missile system and on Korean Bigsoccer they said China denied SKorea the ability to use a charter plane to get there.

I think China wants to take the game to Korea more than against us and I hope they are successful. They might be gassed out againsy us as a result.

The most important thing is to just stay ahead of Uzbekistan and/or Korea for the next 4 rounds. Essentially match the results of one of those two point per point.
          I'm sure a win against China and Uzbekistan and a draw against Gutter is sufficient to get us a spot on the WC jet! Korea and Syria will end up being warm ups

Comment

Originally posted by Z Joon View Post

Let's face it, Gucci needs to start this since he's the most inform striker right now. Whether Eredivisie is not what it's always been or not, it's still a decent league and what he's currently doing there is no joke. Azmoun or Karim can come in the second half if we need a goal
            Plus wasnt he the one that scored both in 2013 and last year against the Gutteries ??!!

Comment

Originally posted by arasradio View Post
              True. Thanks. Of course Iraq is not our level. But even our B team should at least tie the game. And I totally understand. Yes this is a friendly and are not a great indicator of strength as benches are examined in such games. anyways, it was confirmed that the game was not official. I don't see it in FIFA site neither so no FIFA ranking slip
              Agha inja ke gozashtan in bazi ba aragh o ke?

http://www.fifa.com/live-scores/team...hes/index.html

Comment

FotMob still says the match starts at 17:00 CET, which means the times posted initially are correct as of today.

Comment

I agree, Gucci is our best choice for the Qatar game since he has always been reliable. Regardless of Azmoun's talent Gucci is still outclassing him and Ansarifard in terms of finishing and he's just overall a rock solid forward who is also very opportunistic and clinical.

Comment

Then it's official ... khaak to saremoon keh mah made this match official, when those guys are fighting tooth and nail as if we're Brazil and WC match.

Comment

You're right holly. Sorry guys.

This is not good for our ranking and our record finally broke. Somebody had to break it eventually lol. It was becoming ridiculous. It was 1326 days of not losing. And CQ has complained that the Iranian Ref didn't get three penalties committed on his team! And the fact that the legioners Weren't there.

Here:

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?<br...50850471618017
                      sigpic
                      SUPPORT TEAM MELLI
                      IRAN
                      - IRAN - ONLY IRAN

IRAN OUT OF AFC NOW!

IRAN WILL ROCK IN ASIA AGAIN IF IRI IS OVERTHROWN... MUBARAK, BIN-ALI, NOW IT IS THE TURN FOR SEID ALI

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
                        FotMob still says the match starts at 17:00 CET, which means the times posted initially are correct as of today.
                        There clocks went forward one (1) hour in the U.S. last week. Currently, 17:00 CET is 9:00 AM pacific (LA) at 12:00 PM noon eastern (NY).

Comment

Funny thing is, if I recall correctly, our friendly before the Asian Cup where we won 1-0 became unofficial after Iraq made 7 substitutions.

S - E - C - U - L - A - R - I - S - M

Comment

Originally posted by Team Melli Fan View Post
                            Funny thing is, if I recall correctly, our friendly before the Asian Cup where we won 1-0 became unofficial after Iraq made 7 substitutions.
                            Sneaky assholes. They knew they lost and they probably used it late in the game.

Comment

As I've said 100 times we are the under dogs but some off you don't want to admit it. Can't you all see that qatar is really well prepared for this match and we've been playing around doing nothing. I hope cq comes out defensively and respects Qatari power we must be organized and wait for a counter attack. May the ball bounce our way. Good luck boys we will need it
                              WE ARE THE UNDER DOGS

Comment

^ I agree with you on the fact that gutter is well prepared. They have a professional coach/trainers, they have the facilities and their naturalized foreign based players who are technically good.

I don't however believe we are the underdogs. We are an equal threat. They have nothing to lose and will play an open game. With players such as Azmoun, Jahanbakhsh, Ansarifard and company on counter attack, they will end up suffering an early goal.

And my guess is that they will come out swinging from kick-off until they figure out our tact. I think we will play counter attack football and will defeat them or grab a point from counter attack football.

We will MOST likely play counter attack which WILL harm gutter if they come out swinging. They have decent players who can penetrate the opposition well (whether it be Iran, South Korea, or even Japan). They are good in that department. However their defense and their goalkeeper are their weak points.

Comment

Working...
                                X