X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lol alright guys..

Comment

he will be the first wc player without a club i guess...

Gesendet von meinem SM-G950F mit Tapatalk

Comment

Ashkan to Young Boys confirmed

Scoring for Young Boys and making Young Boys in the meantime

Comment

I don't understand why he doesn't have a club. I think the only logical explanation is that it's probably his choice. I know he's relatively prone to injury, maybe he's going to give it his all for this world cup before he retires

Comment

Originally posted by Iranianarsenal11 View Post
            Ashkan to Young Boys confirmed

Scoring for Young Boys and making Young Boys in the meantime
            Lol jokes aside, I wouldn’t mind Ashkan at Young Boys

Anything but being clubless please.

Comment

Ashkan Dejagah @ Club?

Originally posted by FF187 View Post
              he will be the first wc player without a club i guess...

I think there have been a few WC players without a Club.

Off the top of my head, Guillermo Ochoa did not have a club at the time of playing for Mexico during the 2014 WC.

It’s funny that he actually did very well against Brazil despite his lack of playing time at club level.

Comment

really scraping the barrel but I came across this recent World Cup related article on an Estonian sports site.

http://soccernet.ee/artikkel/jouluva...ste-osalistele

If google translate is to be trusted, it seems to be written as a quite tongue-in-cheek tidbit on each nation that's qualified for the World Cup. e.g. South Korea needing to bring the dodgy refs from 2002 with them, England needing a time machine to bring back Lampard, Gerrard, Scholes, etc rather than their current crop of midfielders Livermore and Delph, pleas for Nigeria to select Adebayo Akinfenwa just because he's something of a cult hero in the English lower leagues... however, they do seem to make a serious point in Iran's case.

It focuses on our captain Dejagah, who has been clubless since we qualified, and links him with FC Koln.

Koln are rooted to the bottom of the Bundasliga and will probably need a miracle to avoid relegation this season but that's not really a concern as any potential would likely be a 6 month deal as per Wolfsburg last year and we just need Dejagah training at a proper club and getting a handful of appearances for match fitness.

I can see it making sense, as looking at their squad, it seems they have quite a few injuries in their attacking line. The most notably injury is right winger Marcel Risse, who will be out for the rest of the season. Also, this season Koln have previous in dipping their toes into the 30+ free agent market in the shape of Claudio Pizzaro.

Other than this, the only other German clubs I can see possibly being interested in / needing him is Werder Bremen or, if he takes a big pay cut for the sake of being close to home, Union Berlin.

Comment

Ashkan has been offered to Olympiacos by Reza Fazeli.
                  http://www.gazzetta.gr/football/supe...-o-fazeli-vids

Comment

Originally posted by 04041374 View Post
                    iraniacos?

Comment

wow he would actually be a really useful player to Kos, better than the likes of Marin for sure.

Comment

Hajsafi, Karim, and Dejagah at kos? Iranians are taking over Kos once again!!

#Makethatkostwetagain

#Makekosgreatagain

Comment

Originally posted by 04041374 View Post
                          Unfortunately I really doubt that this will happen, he just doesn't seem to want to leave Germany at the moment but it would be awesome!

Comment

So Team Melli's Twitter just said that Dejagah had an offer from Olympiacos and he declined because his goal is to return to the English Premier League

Comment

Originally posted by Kian B. View Post
                              So Team Melli's Twitter just said that Dejagah had an offer from Olympiacos and he declined because his goal is to return to the English Premier League
                              If that's true, I wonder what is going on with him?

Olympiakos would have been a very good choice.

Comment

Originally posted by Kian B. View Post

Comment

Working...
                                X