This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
    Why not pick a club today? What's the difference between picking a club today and in 2 weeks?
    I wonder the same thing..

Comment

Originally posted by sirvan View Post
      That's because they played without a CAM against Russia. Put Shojaei or Rafieie or maybe Ghoddos in that position and it will be much better. I don't understand why Queiroz plays without a CAM? Keep him in a glass jar? If Dejagah doesn't play this season he won't be able to last one half in the world cup mate. I really hope Shojaei gets included in the roster for the worls cup, we need him badly
      Honestly, i dont recall CQ's TM ever playing with a Traditional CENTER AM Ever ...!!?? not even when we had a relatively Fit and younger AK8, who was arguably the Best True CenterAM in all of Asia and one of the best in the world..!
      it seems to me we've always attacked by enlarge up the wings, usually with 2 semi-centered AMs who also have had to do much tracking back into a DM role....!
      its often Dejagha who's the most advanced MFdr and the other is one the two DMs that moves up and joins the attack more than the other..!!

i dont expect Massoud to be a reliable 90 min option for us in ATM position..! especially not so vs high-quality, fast and physical opponents..!! and tbh, his good performances in rather weak Greek league doesnt woo me all that much too..!! Nonetheless, i think he fully deserves a recall into TM mix in the run up to WC..!! i think he could be a well-experienced, invaluable situational Attacking starter but mostly a Sub for our WC Bench...!

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
        Why not pick a club today? What's the difference between picking a club today and in 2 weeks?
        i suppose with that statement his agent meant that he is still Negotiating ...!! or Considering multiple offers ...??
        that supposedly he is going to make his decision after the next set of friendlies..! or in other words, sometimes in the Winter transfer window, we can expect him to be signed up ..??

but havent we heard such bs from his agent before..? for nothing to come from it..??

it could well also been just a bazar-garmy comment to get the interested teams who've been sniffing to Bite..!!?

Comment

Who wants to bet money he won't have a club decided by the end of November?

Comment

what will happen first, Ashkan signs with a club or Azmoun scores a goal?

Comment

Originally posted by naderb94 View Post
              Who wants to bet money he won't have a club decided by the end of November?
              Uhh most transfer windows close end of January/beginning of February.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by persian_pooya View Post
                Uhh most transfer windows close end of January/beginning of February.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
                He’s a free agent so he can sign with any team at any time.

That’s what makes him not having a team for so long even more baffling, what the hell has he been doing for all this time?

Comment

Originally posted by Z Joon View Post
                  He’s a free agent so he can sign with any team at any time.

That’s what makes him not having a team for so long even more baffling, what the hell has he been doing for all this time?
                  I personally see it as pride on behalf of him and his agent. He has gotten used to making good money on contracts, and based on his age, I don't think he is as in demand as him and his agent are thinking or hoping for. I'm sure there are a lot of teams that would be willing to pay him $100,000 or $200,000 for a season. I don't think him and his agent think he's worth that though. My thinking is that waiting and making nothing for half a season in the hopes of demanding a 2 year $1 million contract is better than signing a 2 year $400,000 contract and being bound to that because they "rushed".

I agree that this is ridiculous logic, as I don't think any team in their right mind will pay above average salary for an aging Ashkan, but they are probably waiting on finding a team capable of paying the value they want instead of being bound to a multi-year deal that he is unhappy with. If the money amount is right, I am sure Ashkan will go to most places in Europe easily. The problem is that outside of the big 4 or 5 leagues, none have the money to pay big wages. The teams in Sweden, Holland, Belgium, etc. would be massive paycuts from his Qatar days.

This is all speculation, obviously. I'm just making assumptions, because many teams can offer a reasonable salary to Ashkan. The only thing that can be holding him back is either he has some injury problem that makes no team want to sign him (less likely, but still a possibility), or he is not able to find a team willing to pay his salary demands (more believable in my mind).

Comment

"According to reports in Iran, Ashkan Dejagah has held successful preliminary talks with Australian side, Sydney FC. What do you think of this move if it happens?"

https://twitter.com/GolBezan/status/929412544271351808

Comment

Originally posted by irani8perspolis View Post
                      "According to reports in Iran, Ashkan Dejagah has held successful preliminary talks with Australian side, Sydney FC. What do you think of this move if it happens?"

https://twitter.com/GolBezan/status/929412544271351808
                      Would actually confirm the fact that he is not able to find a decent club and needed to travel around the world. Would actually be a very very bad move. Why not help Perspolis instead?

Gesendet von meinem SM-G950F mit Tapatalk

Comment

Go to LAFC. You'd have a club and you would draw from LA's Iranian fan base.
                        I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

Comment

Lol, USA is a shithole. Best option would be Toronto FC & Whitecaps... but he's too money loving to consider those moves.

Comment

Originally posted by Gotham View Post
                            Lol, USA is a shithole. Best option would be Toronto FC & Whitecaps... but he's too money loving to consider those moves.
                            زرنیخ محترم گله کابینت یاتاقان شوفاژ خونه
                            I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

Comment

Not gonna lie I'd rather have Ashkan at Qatar than in Australia.. Australian league some garb

Comment

Originally posted by KC McElroy View Post
                                زرنیخ محترم گله کابینت یاتاقان شوفاژ خونه
                                I'm not good with old Persian dialect... or are you just writing nonsense?

Comment

Working...
                                X