Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Shojaei and Rafiei are better CAM's, also Shekari is an upcoming talent. Jahanbaksh and Amiri are better wingers, but he can be a useful back-up for Jahanbakhsh though

Comment

Ashkan Dejagah @ VFL Wolfsburg | 2016 - 2017

Originally posted by sirvan View Post
      Shojaei and Rafiei are better CAM's, also Shekari is an upcoming talent. Jahanbaksh and Amiri are better wingers, but he can be a useful back-up for Jahanbakhsh though
      It really depends what happens with him in the next year.

If someone like gucci with a weak history can come back from arab leagues and do so well, I dont doubt that ashkan can stay in bundesliga and get in top shape pre-WC, especially if hes motivated to do so.

I think people here forget that ashkan was by far one of our biggest threats and best players in brazil and AC.
      Last edited by KeonKish; 06-01-2017, 08:28 AM.
      AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

Comment

Originally posted by KeonKish View Post
        It really depends what happens when him in the next year.

If someone like gucci with a weak history can come back from arab leagues and do so well, I dont doubt that ashkan can stay in bundesliga and get in top shape pre-WC, especially if hes motivated to do so.

I think people here forget that ashkan was by far one of our biggest threats and best players in brazil and AC.
        Besides that, he is most likely going to captain TM at the WC and future games.

Comment

I remebered when I said that chosing to become an Iranian Legionnaire is a career death sentence. Zandi, Dejagah and Davari are perfect examples. They all went from starting in Bundensliga to barely being able to get a contract.

Comment

Ashkan Dejagah @ VFL Wolfsburg | 2016 - 2017

Originally posted by pdot View Post
            I remebered when I said that chosing to become an Iranian Legionnaire is a career death sentence. Zandi, Dejagah and Davari are perfect examples. They all went from starting in Bundensliga to barely being able to get a contract.
            It was irans fault that after having a killer season in the EPL, dejagah decided to go to Qatar and earn money?

You must be really dense in the head if you think that ashkan had no offers to stay in the EPL or another good team, he had like 7 goals and some assists in EPL that season.

It's his fault, if anything.

Davari was honestly just never really that good.
            He wasn't even good enough for TM.
            AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

Comment

It was irans fault that after having a killer season in the EPL, dejagah decided to go to Qatar and earn money?
              You must be really dense in the head if you think that ashkan had no offers to stay in the EPL or another good team, he had like 7 goals and some assists in EPL that season.
              Dont even bother with this guy he keeps repeating that same thing so matter how much facts he's given. He said before that dejagah would never be able to play in the bundesliga again becuase he played for Iran then was no where to be found when dejagah signed for Wolfsburg. Also interestingly enough he left out Gucci from the list who just had his best ever season while playing for Iran.

Comment

This argument has been bought up countless times on this forum and debunked each time.

Zandi declined in form.
                Davari bailed on TM and focused on his club and quite simply wasn't good enough/
                Dejagah wanted to make tons of money because his knees are in poor shape and he did that.

Comment

^ also I'm pretty sure Steven Beitashour's value increased after becoming an Iranian international player.
                  --------------------------Beiranvand-------------------
                  --Moharrami----Hosseini--Kanaani----Amiri--
                  ------------------Ezatolahi-----Ebrahimi--------------
                  --Jahanbaksh---------Ghoddos------------Taremi--
                  ---------------------------Azmoun----------------------

Comment

First of all nothing you stated is based on any facts. You can't say he had any offers from any other EPL teams, because there is no proof of any of it.
                    Also Zandi had the same scenario. Played in Bundensliga until 2005 when he started to play for team melli. After that he did 1 year in Bundensliga 2, 3 years in Cyprus and after in Iran.
                    I wish this weren't true, but there is no actual player that has improved career wise after choosing to play for team melli.
                    So far it's 3/3 with players declining right after choosing to play for Team Melli.

Comment

Originally posted by Karimi 8 View Post
                      ^ also I'm pretty sure Steven Beitashour's value increased after becoming an Iranian international player.
                      MLS is a joke in terms of salary. Beitashour made $245,000 this year. Dejagah when at Fullham made £100,000/week salary. Basically made 30 times more than Beitashour now.

Comment

MLS is a joke in terms of salary. Beitashour made $245,000 this year. Dejagah when at Fullham made £100,000/week salary. Basically made 30 times more than Beitashour now.
                        Did Dejagah really make 5.2 million pounds a year while at Fulham? Wow I didn't know that..

Comment

Originally posted by persian_pooya View Post
                          Did Dejagah really make 5.2 million pounds a year while at Fulham? Wow I didn't know that..
                          Salary is broken up based on weeks in the league. So total of 38 weeks.
                          Well if the rumors are correct, a £100K/week salary could be a very good reason. Not to mention the £5M Fulham are said to have gained for the sale.
                          https://cottagersconfidential.sbnati...lham-for-qatar

And also:

Dejagah has signed a four-year contract with Al-Arabi worth a reported £80,000-a-week.

Comment

Salary is broken up based on weeks in the league. So total of 38 weeks.

https://cottagersconfidential.sbnati...lham-for-qatar

And also:
                            Difference being his income in Qatar is tax free.

Comment

Originally posted by sirvan View Post
                              Wasn't really impressed by Rafiee lately tbh.

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
                                Wasn't really impressed by Rafiee lately tbh.
                                Really?? I think he has shined since moving to Perspolis, he has proven to be an excellent CAM in my opinion.
                                --------------------------Beiranvand-------------------
                                --Moharrami----Hosseini--Kanaani----Amiri--
                                ------------------Ezatolahi-----Ebrahimi--------------
                                --Jahanbaksh---------Ghoddos------------Taremi--
                                ---------------------------Azmoun----------------------

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Comment

Working...
                                X